Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

New "Beast" Character - 5th Wildhunter

Well, on korean website the teaser got released:

It's obviously girl, looks okay, the animations ain't lacking, now I wonder when it will be here :D.

Comments

• That's the OA Trailer. She's had her teaser out about 3 weeks ago, now.

• Seth looks fun, but I'm on the fence whether I'd play her or not. For the past week or so though, I've heard nothing but AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from her though.

• @Vaunhause said:
    That's the OA Trailer. She's had her teaser out about 3 weeks ago, now.

I know, but when she is coming to EU? Like march?

• There's a good chance that it will take longer than that - another good chance that we will get her start of Febuary.
    Depends how this game will be handled the closer we get to korea.

• Odds are, we'd get Bai first, in February (or late january). March or April feel like a fair estimate though.

• Its official WG is now a harem protagonist.

• @Ragaki said:
    Its official WG is now a harem protagonist.

Nata too

• I'm pretty sure neither are into little girls though. :|
    RIP

• I'm somewhat convinced Nata isn't into girls at all, change my mind

• Nata is in love with Levia ahhhh

• I don't know what I'm doing tbh, still like Bai better.

• @YumeCi said:
    There's not enough words that can describe my insurmountable disgust for this loli furry. If she ends up on Task Force with Nata I'm suing Naddic for emotional damage.

I must say your hatred towards a videogame character that you dont even have to use is hilarious.

Either way, better start looking for a good lawyer, the way i see it the remaining task forces would be something like:

Sylvi, Harpy, Luna (hard time to figure this one out, Sylvi is often called an exemplary closer, Luna wants to be a flawless closer, Harpy...well she did went to the academy)

Mistel, Levia, Soma (the freak show)

Seha, Nata, Seth (the rebels)

Nata and Seth in particular is just too obvious, both are also wild, Seha you could say he is a rebel due to him playing his console I guess.

• @DamianX50 said:
    I must say your hatred towards a videogame character that you dont even have to use is hilarious.

Either way, better start looking for a good lawyer, the way i see it the remaining task forces would be something like:

Sylvi, Harpy, Luna (hard time to figure this one out, Sylvi is often called an exemplary closer, Luna wants to be a flawless closer, Harpy...well she did went to the academy)

Nata and Seth in particular is just too obvious, both are also wild, Seha you could say he is a rebel due to him playing his console I guess.

I don't know what you mean. Naddic contributing to a worldwide infestation and I'm concerned about the environment.

In all seriousness, though, my original suspicion was that it would be Mistel, Nata, Soma (team lab rats) but the rebel match-up makes more sense. Seha is certainly a rebel if you consider the fact that he didn't even want to be a Closer to begin with and now he's trying to assert himself as a Closer independent of his mother's shadow. There's actually a lot of themes that the three in common (although currently I can only make assumptions based on Seth's little 6 minute teaser/episode).

• Nathaniel697Nathaniel697 Member
    edited December 2018

@YumeCi said:

@DamianX50 said:

I don't know what you mean. Naddic contributing to a worldwide infestation and I'm concerned about the environment.

In all seriousness, though, my original suspicion was that it would be Mistel, Nata, Soma (team lab rats) but the rebel match-up makes more sense. Seha is certainly a rebel if you consider the fact that he didn't even want to be a Closer to begin with and now he's trying to assert himself as a Closer independent of his mother's shadow. There's actually a lot of themes that the three in common (although currently I can only make assumptions based on Seth's little 6 minute teaser/episode).

Luna is also from lab, doesn't she?

I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@YumeCi said:

@DamianX50 said:

I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

If they keep up the pattern they started with, Mistel and Sylvi won't get their task force together and Luna and soma won't get THEIRS together either. It would be one char from each team for each wave of task force.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

Probably. I didn't get that far into her storyline. I think the difference is that Soma was actually created by Union from 'scratch,' but I'm not too sure.

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited December 2018

@DamianX50 said:

Soma in the same team as Levia? I wanna see that, she trying to kill Levia while Mistel defends her

@Nathaniel697 said:
    I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

That's not gonna happen, the Task Force are formed from one character of each team: J (BL), Tina (WD) & Wolfgang (WH); Yuri (BL), Violet (WD) & Bai (WH). I think what Damian said is more probably to happen

• @DamianX50 said:

100% agreed, this is what I had in mind when they announced the task forces too, makes the most sense thematically. I was really hoping for Beast to be male so the last task force could be a pseudo boy band but oh well.

• @YumeCi said:
    Probably. I didn't get that far into her storyline. I think the difference is that Soma was actually created by Union from 'scratch,' but I'm not too sure.

Both Luna and Soma were made using the roadmap of Specimen A (Anna)'s DNA. Neither were made from scratch, but both were made with a different purpose. Soma was just harder to make in comparison to Luna, since she was made for something VERY specific.

• @Vaunhause said:

Both Luna and Soma were made using the roadmap of Specimen A (Anna)'s DNA. Neither were made from scratch, but both were made with a different purpose. Soma was just harder to make in comparison to Luna, since she was made for something VERY specific.

Oh okay. That makes sense. I haven't even gotten far enough yet to find out what Anna is. I'd been wondering about how she fits into the story.

• @PhantomVoid said:

@DamianX50 said:

Soma in the same team as Levia? I wanna see that, she trying to kill Levia while Mistel defends her

@Nathaniel697 said:
    I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

That's not gonna happen, the Task Force are formed from one character of each team: J (BL), Tina (WD) & Wolfgang (WH); Yuri (BL), Violet (WD) & Bai (WH). I think what Damian said is more probably to happen

Luna, Seha and Nata are next. So you're wrong)

Now i think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Soma and Seth

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

@Nathaniel697 said:

@PhantomVoid said:

@DamianX50 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Soma and Seth

I can't see Mistel + Sylvi & Soma + Seth on the same team considering the last three teams. One of them comes from each team
    So it could be anything like:

Misteltein/Levia/Seth
    Harpy/Sylvi/Soma

Or in any order basically.

• HBICHBIC Member

@Nathaniel697 said:

@PhantomVoid said:

@DamianX50 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    I think it's gonna be
    Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Luna and Soma
    Seha, Nata and Seth

Misty, Levia and Sylvi
    Harpy, Soma and Seth

I don't quite see how they'd be wrong. Luna, Seha, and Nata are all from different teams, which further continues the trend of all task forces being made up of one member from each of the three teams.