The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map
We are aware of server issues, and are currently investigating the issue. We will let players know as soon as the problem has been solved, or if we have any additional news. Thank you for your patience!

[NA] WTB> Mini Dr. Gremory for 250m

Looking for the normal one, not the summer one. Can message on here or IGN Seseri. Thanks.

Comments

• I did buy one gremory pet in BM at 350M...I don´t know how much cost right now but in the time that pet was new everybody wanted one and nobody sell it in BM because it´s value was higher than the limit of 500M. I don´t know if I wasted my money buying it at that price but it was the first time I could see one in BM so I didn´t think about it. It´s the best pet by far If you like to support your squad during fights. It heals, gives super armour , armor crash level and give you 300 raw and 15% crit dmg. It´s like Ms kim and traineer in one pet.

• No offense but I'm well aware of what it does and I'm not sure why you're posting this in a thread asking to buy it when you aren't selling one. However my friend bought one for 250m last week, so clearly you can get one at that price.

• Thanks, I just wanted to know if it´s possible to get it at a lower price than I did. Good luck finding one at that price. Now you know why I posted lol.