About trading.

So, i want to get Nata's special agent full-body. Buuuuuut i can't get perm. 1-star version unless we will get an event where you can craft it, so here i am - How does trading work so i can at least try to get it from somewhere?

Best Answer

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    Accepted Answer

Outfit can't be trade between players. However outfits in general can be posted on Black market and you can buy them. Despite that I don't think you can buy "Nata SA full-body" though because that specific outfit can't be resealed and post on black market.

Answers

• @Rukia said:
    Outfit can't be trade between players. However outfits in general can be posted on Black market and you can buy them. Despite that I don't think you can buy "Nata SA full-body" though because that specific outfit can't be resealed and post on black market.

Well i guess it can't be helped then. Even if i'd find one even a 1-star on BM, i couldn't afford it. Still have trouble with farming credits.

• KhleysKhleys Member
    edited January 2019

@Rukia said:
    I don't think you can buy "Nata SA full-body" though because that specific outfit can't be resealed and post on black market.

1-star version shouldn't be tradeable at all but if it's 2-starred you should be able to seal + put it up, I have no idea how people are putting up SA AIO's on board otherwise.

OP, you can probably find one, it'll just be really difficult because Nata is rarely played.

@Akurrami said:
    Well i guess it can't be helped then. Even if i'd find one even a 1-star on BM, i couldn't afford it. Still have trouble with farming credits.

Are you level 80 yet? Once you unlock all raids (which can happen at around lv80), you should be able to get around 20 gold boxes everyday from doing Tiamat, Purification Replica lv.6, and Purification Bosses. That's at least 6mil/day/char, and if you get Enhancement Boost II drops (which can also be found from Mephisto/Vitus/Irina/David and Dragon Hall/Elevator boxes), you can sell each of them for 3.5mil. Alternatively, if you're not at true endgame yet, you can do Plane Gate lv63 bosses. I don't remember the exact amount since I haven't done it in a while, but it should be around 2.5mil/day/char if you do bosses alone, and it's really easy to do. If you're not very desperate for endgame gear yet, you can sell off some spare Sticky Residues that you have. They're very high in demand now and go for 150k/ea.

If you're lucky enough to get an effect drop from any of the raids, there's a good chance you can sell it for 500mil.

Making money should be a lot easier once you reach true endgame and have >1 character at true endgame.

• Are you level 80 yet? Once you unlock all raids (which can happen at around lv80), you should be able to get around 20 gold boxes everyday from doing Tiamat, Purification Replica lv.6, and Purification Bosses. That's at least 6mil/day/char, and if you get Enhancement Boost II drops (which can also be found from Mephisto/Vitus/Irina/David and Dragon Hall/Elevator boxes), you can sell each of them for 3.5mil. Alternatively, if you're not at true endgame yet, you can do Plane Gate lv63 bosses. I don't remember the exact amount since I haven't done it in a while, but it should be around 2.5mil/day/char if you do bosses alone, and it's really easy to do. If you're not very desperate for endgame gear yet, you can sell off some spare Sticky Residues that you have. They're very high in demand now and go for 150k/ea.

If you're lucky enough to get an effect drop from any of the raids, there's a good chance you can sell it for 500mil.

Making money should be a lot easier once you reach true endgame and have >1 character at true endgame.

Nope. My strongest char. (Yuri) is lvl 71 (And without phase stabliazers it's annoyingly long to get even 1 lvl up), and my Nata is close to reach lvl 68, i never done any raids and tried to do Tiamat once, died 3 times in a row (In a short ammount of time too, even though that i tired to beat with Yuri, with one set of Extreme (?) gear from planar gate i believe) and never tried it again. So, i never even dared to click f5 on tiamat since. I sell tacky and Sticky residues as soon as i have above 1000 because i get about 1.5 million credits from them alone, but i still feel like it's not enough.

• KhleysKhleys Member
    edited January 2019

@Akurrami said:
    Nope. My strongest char. (Yuri) is lvl 71 (And without phase stabliazers it's annoyingly long to get even 1 lvl up), and my Nata is close to reach lvl 68, i never done any raids and tried to do Tiamat once, died 3 times in a row (In a short ammount of time too, even though that i tired to beat with Yuri, with one set of Extreme (?) gear from planar gate i believe) and never tried it again. So, i never even dared to click f5 on tiamat since. I sell tacky and Sticky residues as soon as i have above 1000 because i get about 1.5 million credits from them alone, but i still feel like it's not enough.

Yeah, doing Tia as soon as you hit lv71 is difficult, because the gear isn't sufficient enough to get good times. I would recommend queueing or looking for a party to carry you for Tia if you have difficulty, many people queue on characters that can clear the boss in about 4 minutes.

Just keep up on leveling, and aim for better gear. Aim for Extreme + Irina + David (you don't need David amp), then start working on Puri gear (need lv80), at least up to Transcendence Lv3. Try to get someone to carry you for Mephisto/Vitus and Irina/David, since it takes a long time and is very tedious if you don't have good gear. As you progress, the gear increases damage exponentially, and you should be able to even solo Tiamat in 2.5 minutes or less.

Also, try to do the event dungeon as much as possible on as many characters as possible. I don't know about the easier difficulties but you can get 3* Costume Tuners (Relaxers) from Assault difficulty (Lv.70), which you can sell for 3mil.

• Actually my friend just made a good point about replica, I wanted to share it with you: once you get to Puri, if you're desperate for money, you can do sides and craft keys and sell them for 1.5mil per pop instead of doing replica. Way more money than if you did replica.

• I am genuinely confused since i don't know most of the stuff you mentioned here. Sorry. I tried to que up for Tiamat few times and i never found even one person for the squad. Guess i am destined to wait God knows how long for the lvls and the gear.

• KhleysKhleys Member
    edited January 2019

@Akurrami said:
    I am genuinely confused since i don't know most of the stuff you mentioned here. Sorry. I tried to que up for Tiamat few times and i never found even one person for the squad. Guess i am destined to wait God knows how long for the lvls and the gear.

You'll know what it is after you progress through the game. Mephisto, Vitus, Irina, and David are just names of raids. Puri is just shorthand for Purification, the lv80 raid area. Mephisto and Vitus is where you can get Extreme gear.

For now, just focus on leveling, getting help on Tia, and doing event dungeon as often as possible.
    My crew tends to go through every single major raid at around 8 or 9PM EST if you want to join up with us. We usually have a slot free unless one of crew member's sister is online. You can add me and message in game (Account IGN: Khleys) if you're interested.

• @Akurrami said:

@Rukia said:

you know a good way to get credits fast? buy out all of the union gear lubricant, quality assurance seals or network interference devices that are not sold at max price on the BM and then you sell them at max price