Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

The Brilliance of Darkness fibers

edited January 7 in General Discussion

Will we able to create any part of 6/6 set for any character? will these fibers will be for a lifetime? will we able to sell it through Black Market and which prices will be for it? will it has 100% chance?

Comments

• 100% chance? Nice joke. It will be the same thing than regular synchro fiber but instead of zenith will give you DC. This dark fibers will be until 21 January and they are gone...If you read all you will know all what I said.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators
    edited January 7

@Canoriko said:
    Will we able to create any part of 6/6 set for any character? will these fibers will be for a lifetime? will we able to sell it through Black Market and which prices will be for it? will it has 100% chance?

1/ Yes any current available characters. We don't know and can't speak for future ( so nothing for sure for Bai and Beast)

2/ No, the patch note clearly said : " When we return from maintenance,** until Monday, January 21, **at 10 p.m. PST, players will be able to fuse Dark Command costumes using Dark Synchro Fiber "

3/ Yes the "Dark Synchro Fiber" can be sell on black market and you can use ingame gold to buy them. It also can be gifted via gift function on EMP shop

4/ No it will have the same chance as regular fiber ( 10% for 2 stars combine and 75% for 3 stars combine)

• will it be first from simple fibers? or only from the purchasable one? and it is non-time-limited? Because I want to merge after 21.01

• Is it possible to get clarification on the second question @Rukia ?

There are two conflicting statements, the one you posted that leads you to understand that you can only use the dark synchro fibers from 1/8 to 1/21 and this one: Dark Synchro Fiber—Dark Synchro Fiber will be on sale until Monday, February 11, at 10 p.m. PST. This Fiber acts like Synchro Fiber, but will result in a Dark Command costume upon success. Here are the best ways to get your Dark Command costume:

If the dark synchro fiber is on sale until 2/11 why does it also say that you can use it only until 1/21?

• I wonder if they will keep it a regular permanent item for Bai

• I think there are two possibility for dark synchro fiber
    1) dark synchro fiber will be on sale until Monday, February 11 and could be use to craft DC anytime in future (Low possibility)
    2) dark synchro fiber will be on sale and only use to craft DC until Monday, February 11 but you can use it to craft DC on other event DC return in future (High possibility)

Moreover, we need to confirm again end time 2/11 or 1/21 of event in news

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators

@Masakiii said:
    Is it possible to get clarification on the second question @Rukia ?

There are two conflicting statements, the one you posted that leads you to understand that you can only use the dark synchro fibers from 1/8 to 1/21 and this one: Dark Synchro Fiber—Dark Synchro Fiber will be on sale until Monday, February 11, at 10 p.m. PST. This Fiber acts like Synchro Fiber, but will result in a Dark Command costume upon success. Here are the best ways to get your Dark Command costume:

If the dark synchro fiber is on sale until 2/11 why does it also say that you can use it only until 1/21?

I will ask for clarification for that part. Thank you for pointing out.

• @Rukia said:

@Masakiii said:

I would like to know what they told you about this.

• @Rukia said:

@Masakiii said:

Bumping this because I would also like to know cause I plan on buying $30 USD worth on getting these fibers so I can use them to get 6/6 DC on Bai if they allow them to be used on her