Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Which Jora Amplifier should I Transcende?

I am currently playing Sylvi and I was wondering which Jora amplifier I needed to transcend?

Comments

• why not take the ones that give boost on Gravity Flux EX? the damage on that skill is higher compare to Blade Discipline EX and SuperCluster ex both Pve and Pvp

• JinyoJinyo Member

As far as i understood it good Silvis don't "EX" Gravity Flux so it has to be one of the other 2.

• YonggYongg Member

EX Blades for PvE. Use EX Supercluster for PvP if you dont have master cube or EX Grav if you use it, otherwise just use EX Blades too.

• @Jinyo said:
    As far as i understood it good Silvis don't "EX" Gravity Flux so it has to be one of the other 2.

Are you sure about that? If is true, ill change my Sylvi, because i dont play much her, and i got the EX Gravity Flux.

They dont get the ex version because the transcedence or because the cd of the new skill?

• M7MRTF99M6M7MRTF99M6 Member
    edited January 11

@Piccola said:

@Jinyo said:

Are you sure about that? If is true, ill change my Sylvi, because i dont play much her, and i got the EX Gravity Flux.

They dont get the ex version because the transcedence or because the cd of the new skill?

@Piccola said:

@Jinyo said:

Most of the sylvi just don't use gravity ex because they are too used on regular gravity in pvp but there are many good sylvi out there that uses EX since it has many good uses and advantages in particular situations like it has better damage and requires less bits to use

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:
    why not take the ones that give boost on Gravity Flux EX? the damage on that skill is higher compare to Blade Discipline EX and SuperCluster ex both Pve and Pvp

But there are V-A, V-III and all other things, does it matter?

• @NotCrucial said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:
    why not take the ones that give boost on Gravity Flux EX? the damage on that skill is higher compare to Blade Discipline EX and SuperCluster ex both Pve and Pvp

yes so just check at the bottom which EX skill thy are amplifying

• Changing the subject a bit: are there receivers for all of 3 EX skills or just 2?

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:

@NotCrucial said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:

yes so just check at the bottom which EX skill thy are amplifying

What is the best one, like for the number(Ex. V-III) for EX Gravity Flux?

• @Chichigami said:
    Changing the subject a bit: are there receivers for all of 3 EX skills or just 2?

Pretty sure they are there for all 3 of your EX skills, atm I have got V-B and V-C amps on my Soma, would be kinda logical if there would also be a V-A, thus making it 3 different amps.

• @Vinidum said:

@Chichigami said:
    Changing the subject a bit: are there receivers for all of 3 EX skills or just 2?

Pretty sure they are there for all 3 of your EX skills, atm I have got V-B and V-C amps on my Soma, would be kinda logical if there would also be a V-A, thus making it 3 different amps.

So logically I would take the V-A?

• milisanmilisan Member
    edited January 14

@NotCrucial said:

@Vinidum said:

@Chichigami said:

Not sure which but the description on the amplifier shows which EX skills it upgrades.

Also I'd like to point out that once you complete the purification gear, your EX skill level would be 9, 8, 8 respectively, (without any additional skill tune, and except Violet). Which means going for EX Blade Discipline is a good choice if you want the master cube.

• @milisan said:

@NotCrucial said:

@Vinidum said:

@Chichigami said:

Not sure which but the description on the amplifier shows which EX skills it upgrades.

Also I'd like to point out that once you complete the purification gear, your EX skill level would be 9, 8, 8 respectively, (without any additional skill tune, and except Violet). Which means going for EX Blade Discipline is a good choice if you want the master cube.

you can just use 4/4 extreme atm too