Not enough recovery capsule

after puri update i use approximately 25 revive and 150 quick recovery everyday

That is mainly because i play violet, bad luck not even able to gear up after 1 month, still using david/irinia stuff

I was thinking Is it worth to get a gremory pet? or i should change all my HP PNA into defence?

now because of that i have to do tia and nightmare each day, which waste a lot of time

Comments

• I'm no Violet expert, but I think using her FM2 (with master cube) every time its up is the best you can ask for defence and recovery. And if I ever need extra recovery, I stick to the lv70 ampoules that Carol sells for like 3k each.
    As for the PNA I've had no trouble with the total HP% ones and I dont think changing them to defence is worth it at all.

Now for the Gremory pet, I dont use it, but keep in mind that the recovery and damage reduction part of her skill last for 8 seconds (correct me if I'm wrong) and has a 40s cooldown, while ampoules are on a 7~8s cd and heal for around 9~10k raw (I have 40K hp with my current build) and FM2 is usually all I need.

If things are too hard, always play in a squad or get in a crew, sometimes there's people willing to carry their crewmates until they gear up a bit so they can begin running puri content by themselves if they like to solo.

• do you have alts? some potion i get is from my alt chars also if you luna theres a event that you can craft resu and recovery items there. and if you need heal alruane pet is helpfull and cheap as well.

• @RandomTunafish said:
    I'm no Violet expert, but I think using her FM2 (with master cube) every time its up is the best you can ask for defence and recovery. And if I ever need extra recovery, I stick to the lv70 ampoules that Carol sells for like 3k each.
    As for the PNA I've had no trouble with the total HP% ones and I dont think changing them to defence is worth it at all.

Now for the Gremory pet, I dont use it, but keep in mind that the recovery and damage reduction part of her skill last for 8 seconds (correct me if I'm wrong) and has a 40s cooldown, while ampoules are on a 7~8s cd and heal for around 9~10k raw (I have 40K hp with my current build) and FM2 is usually all I need.

If things are too hard, always play in a squad or get in a crew, sometimes there's people willing to carry their crewmates until they gear up a bit so they can begin running puri content by themselves if they like to solo.

master cube for cd reduction?sounds like a good idea. I saw someone have 41% cd reduction, but from what I remembered, the max cd reduction is 40%, did they change that?

• @mqw1991918 said:

@RandomTunafish said:
    I'm no Violet expert, but I think using her FM2 (with master cube) every time its up is the best you can ask for defence and recovery. And if I ever need extra recovery, I stick to the lv70 ampoules that Carol sells for like 3k each.

master cube for cd reduction?sounds like a good idea. I saw someone have 41% cd reduction, but from what I remembered, the max cd reduction is 40%, did they change that?

Ah, for that master cube I meant the Master enhancement, the one that adds 1.5% hp recovery per second for the duration of the skill, since I've seen people not maxing FM2 for whatever reason.
    You might be thinking of the SKILL cube on it, I think I'm using a cost reduction one, can't recall exactly right now, but my cdr is already capped and my downtime on FM2 after the effect ends is around 6s.
    The max cd reduction cap is still 40%, you can have over that but its pointless.