About Closers resolution

My PC has a max resolution of 1366x768 and Closers has the same max resolution, but I still can't see some part of the HUD.
At here should be the timer of Contamination but I can't see it at all.

The same with the info of some skills, to this day I still don't know the stats of Harpy SM4 or other skills with many info.

Could EME please fix this issue?

Comments

  • my max resolution for Closer is 1920x1080 and it fits just fine. try using full screen mode so it will fit. if you keep playing in windowed mode you might have use a slighter smaller screen resolution setting to get everything to fit perfectly.

  • @Negumiko said:
    my max resolution for Closer is 1920x1080 and it fits just fine. try using full screen mode so it will fit. if you keep playing in windowed mode you might have use a slighter smaller screen resolution setting to get everything to fit perfectly.

    Full screen doesn't work, but getting it smaller 50/50.

    1024x768

    800x600

  • Do you have this problem with another game? Because it looks like a problema with your monitor and not the game. Check your monitor resolution is set on native, resolution scale for apps or maybe your monitor have an auto adjust image option on menu.

  • MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited January 15

    In your explanation you didn't mention if you're playing windowed or full screen, but since you have very low resolution monitor, better to play in full screen. (Scale UI system would fix it.)

    Like for 4k in closers, is impossible since you can't scale UI so you see everything so small and is so annying lol

  • PiccolaPiccola Member
    edited January 15

    Hey, i have the same resolution as you and i play windowed at 1280x720
    works just fine here

  • @EnryuKen said:
    Do you have this problem with another game? Because it looks like a problema with your monitor and not the game. Check your monitor resolution is set on native, resolution scale for apps or maybe your monitor have an auto adjust image option on menu.

    Nope, this is the only one; my monitor resolution is in default so is no that, what I see is that the problem is the monitor but I'd prefer to buy a need and better pc than a new monitor.

    @Melonchan said:
    In your explanation you didn't mention if you're playing windowed or full screen, but since you have very low resolution monitor, better to play in full screen. (Scale UI system would fix it.)

    Like for 4k in closers, is impossible since you can't scale UI so you see everything so small and is so annying lol

    I play in windowed, once I tried full screen with Closers and didn't like me.

Sign In or Register to comment.