Bai Release Date Discussion

Why is Bai not being released until April-June where as Task Force is being January-March.

Comments

• I Really want to try bai...To be honest I am not sure if I will enjoy her gameplay but I have been watching some vids on Youtube about her and reading guides. I really like how she looks and her skills (Already buy a couple of packs to unlock her visual slot costumes and thinking about buying synchro dark to give her SOD 10/10). It´s a shame that she will be that late this year...Since I only main Mistel the game it´s getting a little repetitive and bai was my goal to keep the hardcore grind on but now I feel like it doesn´t worth it...

I had try all of the characters (several are at lvl 80+) But beside My tein and wolf the only one that I would like to try is bai.

• The currently released Task Force are J, Tina and Wolfgang in one group, the other group is Yuri, Violet and Bai. Bai would need her SA before her TF but they mention TF in Q1 and Q2 with no mention of Bai SA in Q2. Wouldn't the more logical release for Bai be in Q1 so that they could release her SA in Q2 then her TF later on or something like that?

• Eme in the past didn´t follow their own roadmap so...If we are lucky enough bai will come earlier than the roadmap says. I won´t get my hopes too high tho. The fusion thing btw it´s awful for EU players and NA pvp. Not feeling a lot of excitement to log in the game after seeing all these things lol

• I want my dam Bai now!

• The way I see it, gives us plenty of time to farm up some more resources and outfits for synchro fibers for her. I need a break from this game in lieu of other games anyways haha

• Ya it is really crap fo Paid user like us who are anticipating for Bai release yet take so long for her to get release. There are much better games out there. Enjoy the games guys, bye

• @TYDRTGEL3L said:
    Ya it is really crap fo Paid user like us who are anticipating for Bai release yet take so long for her to get release. There are much better games out there. Enjoy the games guys, bye

Yeah like Splatoon 2 and Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Dragon Ball FighterZ (oh wait those are the games I have been playing while I wait for Bai) but I have been logging on for my daily rewards but I log off afterwards lol

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

The threads were only closed bc duplicates. It's better to throw everything in the first post. I was looking forward to Bai too, but oh well. I'm a patient person.

• @IchiruGo said:
    @fullmetalone Maybe you can edit this post title

to what though? it's asking why Bai is so late on being released, if people keep talking in here about Bai the more it will be pushed to the top

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

This can be the primary thread for bai discussion. I can ask staff to check this thread out when they can. Just voice your concerns here

• to me the Logical Release date for Bai would be Jan-March this way EME is not rushed to release her SA (which could be April) and her Task Force (IF that is coming yet to be June) this to me seems like the most logical release date for Bai

• TYDRTGEL3LTYDRTGEL3L Member
    edited January 16

Well if the Staffs of Enmasse really can listen to us even once, they should do something on Bai released date to push it to what most players are waiting for on Feb 19.
    Then we will know that Enmasse really care for us Players and wanted us to stay and invest in their games in long term run

• So desperado set came out (Bai has cut-in portrait) as well as the winter costumes.
    Now they're telling us we have to wait 4-6 months?? Why did these sets come out WAAAY before her NA release date?

• @SuzumiyaSolbane said:
    There's also one other saving grace for Bai players: There is literally zero chance that Seth comes out before Bai. If Seth does I'll dismantle all my gear on stream.

I want to see Beast come out before Bai now just so this person has to Dismantle all the gear they worked so hard to get lol

• Vincentv95Vincentv95 Member
    edited January 16

@SuzumiyaSolbane said:
    For the people complaining about the "delay of Bai" I have a few things for you.

1: BAI HAS NOT BEEN DELAYED. BAI IS NOT LATE. ANY CLAIMS OF BAI BEING IN JANUARY OR FEBRUARY WERE ENTIRELY SPECULATION. THERE WERE ZERO CONFIRMATIONS FROM EN MASSE ABOUT BAI'S RELEASE DATE. THE BEST WE HAVE IS APRIL-JUNE ON THE ROADMAP.

2: For the people who are complaining about EME having slow releases, a friend of mine and I pulled the release dates for all characters, and the release dates of quite a few raids from both servers. Here is the data, as well as how many days apart each release was:

As you can see, the games were released nearly 3 years apart. However, over time we've closed that gap tremendously. In terms of character releases we went from being around 2.86 years apart to 0.72 years apart over the course of approximately 1 year. In terms of raids we went from being 1.74 years apart to 0.61 years apart over the course of approximately 1 year. Keep in mind that with relative time data like this, you have to factor in the passing of real world time. That means that for character releases, in the time that KR had 1 year of character release content we caught up on 3.14 years of character release content, and in the time that KR had 1 year of raid release content we caught up on 2.13 years of raid release content.

We're getting raids twice as fast and characters three times as fast.

There's also one other saving grace for Bai players: There is literally zero chance that Seth comes out before Bai. If Seth does I'll dismantle all my gear on stream.

So this guy say that we should calm down because in Kr things had a much slower release date between content and here in NA we have things a lot faster and we should be thankful because of that and that´s ok if they make people wait for a character 4-5 months when all the other characters took half of the time to release. This guy reminds me The "You are entitled" thing that game publishers say every single time the playerbase gets angry because of stupid choices they do. A classic.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

There is no need for personal attacks, everyone. This thread is simply to discuss Bai's release date in the April - June timeframe for 2019. In addition, this thread is where others can agree or disagree regarding her estimated release date given the roadmap. Please remember to have feedback constructive in your posts. Frustration is understandable, especially when there were those that estimated, not confirmed, her release date earlier.

As this is clearly a hot topic, we will be sure to bring this up to EME's attention. While your concerns will not be ignored, at the same time please understand that we cannot promise anything for the future.

Thank you!

• VoilesVoiles Member
    edited January 16

@Hime said:
    There is no need for personal attacks, everyone. This thread is simply to discuss Bai's release date in the April - June timeframe for 2019. In addition, this thread is where others can agree or disagree regarding her estimated release date given the roadmap. Please remember to have feedback constructive in your posts. Frustration is understandable, especially when there were those that estimated, not confirmed, her release date earlier.

As this is clearly a hot topic, we will be sure to bring this up to EME's attention. While your concerns will not be ignored, at the same time please understand that we cannot promise anything for the future.

Thank you!

While you're doing your wonderful talks with EmE, could you maybe suggest a special 5th rare set JUST FOR BAI? Something based around pasta sauce and tubs would be great.

• Is it possible to wait till Bai and Seth is released then we merge the servers together. Then we will be quite up to date in content. I think content is the driving force.

edited January 16

@IchiruGo I am one of them plans to quit. Feel free to check my account how much I spent every months

Let's hope that Enmasse get our concerns across on Bai release date and give us a reason to stay and keep investing in this games.

Theory- when investors realise that things are not worth investing down the road without solid promises and no clear vision, they will remove themselves from the investment.

• Well, Solbane did all the job here. Kudos!

Just stop complaining about everything guys. Bai is not special or is not the best char in the game. Is only ONE char and we'll have tons of better things until she arrives. Usually, people who complain about releases are the people who will play 1 mounth of Bai and stop playing. So, w/e.

• Agree with you @Muryoku

edited January 16

@Piccola Bai is not special? Is just one character and people who complain only play 1 month of Bai and stop playing? Are you sure you are going to make this irresponsible and insensible remarks? To all those people who are waiting for Bai.

On what ground makes you the right to judge those who are playing Bai or waiting for Bai.

One Point clear to you that you do not represent those people who are waiting for Bai and those who are anticipating for Bai release.
    So keep your ideology to your own.

• MuonMuon Member
    edited January 16

I think 2 months are acceptable? If you guys also included how long your patience could last in your posts, meme will have an idea about her tolerable release date.

• Sorry about my earlier usage of the words 'stupid' 'self-entitled' and 'whining'. I'm often blunt on what I say which can lead to my words coming off as brash.

However, the facts are that these same complaints have been used during the time leading up to every single character release. I'm not trying to say things like 'it should be sooner' are whining, but can you really say that comments about deleting your account, quitting the game, or attacks at EME because 'they update too slow' are constructive? It's an excessive over-exaggeration related to your dismay at something beyond your personal control, and adds literally nothing to the discussion or toward relevant discussion or feedback. If you want to discuss, then discuss, but leave the over-exaggerations at the login screen.

edited January 16

@Muon anticipated dates for Bai release is Mid of Feb if not latest end of Feb. That is what most of us are estimating and given a time length before considering quits on waiting. Period.

edited January 16

@SuzumiyaSolbane oo so sorry, that I didn't know that you are Partners with enmasse. So meaning only you has to rights to label us cash players as stupid and bring out a list of statistics to compare with us? Which is fine since you apologies and no bad feeling.

However listen and be clear. Statistics or not is not our problems. Our problems is just to pay, invest and to enjoy the Game.
    And the Game Company Publisher jobs is to keep us from leaving the game by listening to us, understand where the problems comes from and keep us continue investing into this game
    So did I make myself clear here on the Roles?
    Remember one thing. We Gamers are not here to Please you..
    Get the facts rights

• HaseyHasey Member

I'm fine with Bai being later myself but this situation is different from all the others.

The other characters were either delayed because a different closer was released in the more or less same timeline (1.5month-2month) but they've suddenly increased the gap between character releases in general. (4-7months now)

This is really problematic in my opinion since they are changing something needlessly and not for the better since it's just a delay of character releases flat out. It's not delaying a character because another one comes first, it's just a delay end of story by an increase of MONTHS in comparison.

• And remember friends patience is a virtue. ;)

This discussion has been closed.