New Launcher update!

edited February 12 in General Discussion

Hey folks! Community Manager BearShoes here!

On January 24th (tomorrow), you're going to notice a big change coming to the EME launcher. When you launch, you'll see your launcher start updating, which will then lead to it restarting, and greeting you with an entirely new interface!

This is totally normal and fine, and is going to provide you with a MUCH smoother experience.

• A darker theme!
  • New Carousel-style messaging!
  • Social Linking directly from the launcher hub!
  • More responsive pages!
  • An easy to see list of games on the left side!

If you have any technical issues at all in this transition to the new launcher, feel free to send a message over to our support team, which can be done at http://support.enmasse.com/games

Happy gaming!

Comments

• Looks neat
    THAT'S A LOT OF EMP, GIMME!!!

• That's awesome and LOOK A THAT EMP.

• Dumb question probably, but will Steam users get the same launcher?

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Player Moderators
    edited January 23

@SleepyMaribo said:
    Dumb question probably, but will Steam users get the same launcher?

They will get the same launcher! The steam client will automatically update once its released, so you shouldn't have to do anything special either :)

• @BearShoes said:

@SleepyMaribo said:
    Dumb question probably, but will Steam users get the same launcher?

They will get the same launcher! The steam client will automatically update once its released, so you shouldn't have to do anything special either :)

Cool as a long there are no bugs is ok. And i wish i could that much EMP amount lol

• FBlFBl Member

new launcher looks dope!!
    Goodbye "timeout waiting for window to load" :D

the old launcher kinda broke for me
    i hope the new launcher fix the fail to load on unstable network :d

• how big is this update

• New launcher seems busted on steam, no matter how many times its booted up, it keeps saying there are damaged files, when said files are repaired, it repeats the process.

• @SleepyMaribo said:
    New launcher seems busted on steam, no matter how many times its booted up, it keeps saying there are damaged files, when said files are repaired, it repeats the process.

idk why

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@SleepyMaribo said:
    New launcher seems busted on steam, no matter how many times its booted up, it keeps saying there are damaged files, when said files are repaired, it repeats the process.

That was reported as an error and sent to EME. Hopefully a solution soon!

• So I have this new launcher interface already, but now it's telling me I have to update again, and that update is 7 gb. Is that how big it's supposed to be?

• new launcher is dope fast respond keep it up eme .hehe

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

New launcher also doesn't show daily deals section for steam users. Other than this it's so nice

• i loved! <3

• The new launcher looks great but am I the only one with this problem?
    After i click on start from the new launcher, my keyboard Cynosa from Razer is turning yellow and when i close the game the keyboard goes black for 5 seconds XD. This happened today after i first opened the launcher. Did you guys edit more than the launcher? XD

• @693664WMWC said:
    The new launcher looks great but am I the only one with this problem?
    After i click on start from the new launcher, my keyboard Cynosa from Razer is turning yellow and when i close the game the keyboard goes black for 5 seconds XD. This happened today after i first opened the launcher. Did you guys edit more than the launcher? XD

Did you install razer app? Closers game changes the color of razer keyboard and mouse to yellow. You can disable it in the light settings. If it's not that then I have no idea.

• 5NYLF4FH5W5NYLF4FH5W Member
    edited January 25

Meu problema e que quando eu aperto para entra no jogo ,
    so que nao esta entrando ;-; .
    Meu jogo e pela Steam

• @wolfhunter777 said:

@693664WMWC said:
    The new launcher looks great but am I the only one with this problem?

Did you install razer app? Closers game changes the color of razer keyboard and mouse to yellow. You can disable it in the light settings. If it's not that then I have no idea.

Ye, it's not that :( but i found out a solution: when you start the game from their new and improved (?) launcher, just close the launcher after you started the game xD.

• New launcher looks great, but Im having a problem everytime I restart game, the play button stuck on playing like launcher stop working so I have to close it and log in again.

@EnryuKen said:
    New launcher looks great, but Im having a problem everytime I restart game, the play button stuck on playing like launcher stop working so I have to close it and log in again.

Yup, that's a common problem for some others after launcher update. Just submit a ticket with any info that might help them. Eventually it'll iron out and things will be okay. [:

• there is problem, where you can be led to redeem items page? it's not in new launcher anymore

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@3R4YAWRGAM said:
    there is problem, where you can be led to redeem items page? it's not in new launcher anymore

http://prntscr.com/mcl1m8

Click on that and redeem your code

• @Bunny said:

@EnryuKen said:
    New launcher looks great, but Im having a problem everytime I restart game, the play button stuck on playing like launcher stop working so I have to close it and log in again.

Yup, that's a common problem for some others after launcher update. Just submit a ticket with any info that might help them. Eventually it'll iron out and things will be okay. [:

it's been like that even before this new launcher update, doesn't seem to be a priority for them. :/

• Is the launcher suppose to make me type my login details every time I turn my computer on even though I selected auto login?

For it's automatic, but I use steam.

• @Rukia said:

@3R4YAWRGAM said:
    there is problem, where you can be led to redeem items page? it's not in new launcher anymore

lemme repeat, there is no link to daily deals page on laucher that automatically logs you in on page to just click and redeem item.

Now you gotta do it manually

• also game crashed twise as much as usual. gj bois

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@3R4YAWRGAM said:

@Rukia said:

@3R4YAWRGAM said:

lemme repeat, there is no link to daily deals page on laucher that automatically logs you in on page to just click and redeem item.

Now you gotta do it manually

We've asked about the possibility of adding the Daily Deal on the Steam version, so hopefully some news about that soon!

• edited January 28

An update that makes me unable to play anymore -_-#

After the Launcher was updated, I got this Error.
    Can anyone help ??
    Im Play Steam Version

• New launcher would be even more awesome with info about release date of Seth ^_^!