Quill's Name Shop... I guess

edited February 2019 in Marketplace

Hello!
I'm opening a Name shop that sells Names for credits, if you want to negotiate about prices or offer a price please add me on discord. Quill#4739

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

If you want to buy a name please write down your discord or just message me on discord/send a message from the forum!
Thanks and have a good day!

Comments

• too bad this kind of "trade" isnt baneable :*(

• NezumiroNezumiro Member
    edited February 2019

2 things, he isn't using nor the trade system (nickname for credits) or BM to gain the credits, get this topic removed already

• Dont forget that this type of making profit of names is actually everywhere afterall. I mean its literally a selfish thing to do, but what can we do? Nothing exactly because its allowed on majority of the games that I have play.

On the other hand, I might be interested in the name, April.

• @Annna said:
    Nothing exactly because its allowed on majority of the games that I have play.

There's a distinction between "it's allowed" and "there's no rule that forbids it". It's a despicable practice by morally bankrupt profiteers, so having a thread about it on official forums is an eyesore.

• @Hadasy said:

@Annna said:
    Nothing exactly because its allowed on majority of the games that I have play.

There's a distinction between "it's allowed" and "there's no rule that forbids it". It's a despicable practice by morally bankrupt profiteers, so having a thread about it on official forums is an eyesore.

It's not illegal as long as it's not for irl money, Jessica had one and it never got shut down (if you know that shop)

@Annna said:
    Dont forget that this type of making profit of names is actually everywhere afterall. I mean its literally a selfish thing to do, but what can we do? Nothing exactly because its allowed on majority of the games that I have play.

On the other hand, I might be interested in the name, April.

Okies, you can contact me on the discord Quill#4739

• RozaruRozaru Member
    edited February 2019

cool names

• I'm not interested on these names but Thanks!
    you can try opening a Name Trading topic here for yourself too

• Hi everyone,

I've made an organized discussion thread so everyone can continue their talks in there vs a player's thread. I encourage those interested in this topic to continue speaking there. Please allow OP to continue with what they were doing beforehand. Thanks!

https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9734/name-selling-discussion/p1?new=1

• [BUMP?] I guess?

• TheQuillaTheQuilla Member
    edited February 2019

B00MP

• HimeHime Member

Closing thread as per request of OP!

This discussion has been closed.