A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

Notification Launcher when pressing play Alyaws "Bad_User"

Anyone can help me ?? After the Launcher updates as it is now (Unlike before) I can't enter the Game, every time clicking play always gets a "Bad_User" notification. Am I banned without doing anything illegal?

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Launcher has had multiple problems after update. Please submit a customer support ticket.

• I can't log in Customers service, with the sign in button that says "[cs_login_disclaimer]", so I can't support the ticket.

• Try logging in with another account and submitting a ticket for the other account.
    even if you're banned you should be able to log in from support.enmasse.com though.

• Mujina7569Mujina7569 Member, Player Council

There's only "Play Button Grayed Out" selection or I need to select this and describe in detail box?

• BabyzxzBabyzxz Member, Player Council

@Luthfi_Tokisaki said:
    Anyone can help me ?? After the Launcher updates as it is now (Unlike before) I can't enter the Game, every time clicking play always gets a "Bad_User" notification. Am I banned without doing anything illegal?

i have the same problem,can u help me?

• i have same problem with bad user anyone know how to solve it ?