We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 @ 10pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Comments

• Would glady spend money for that gacha

• all we know is that it is cool, so that could be a hint to something reffereing to cold but I don't think that is the case here so we will find out when they reveal the information of what it is :D.

My prediction would be something to do with valentines day

Off Topic Side Note my B-Day is on the 12th and would love to get Bai as a B-Day Gift but again I don't think this will happen (would be awesome as all heck to happen though)

• @fullmetalone said:
    all we know is that it is cool, so that could be a hint to something reffereing to cold but I don't think that is the case here so we will find out when they reveal the information of what it is :D.

Off Topic Side Note my B-Day is on the 12th and would love to get Bai as a B-Day Gift but again I don't think this will happen (would be awesome as all heck to happen though)

actually i may not call it a prediction, since NA is just 2 month behind taiwan server, it's kind of update pattern with minor localization changes. However, the battle suit may not relese this time, since bai gonna wait til april. Let's see if enmasse gonna make some surprise for us on that day, since there had been a lots of complain about bai release time, and server merge problems

• So this is the teaser for the new update.
    Story goes on. But we don't get much more info from this. New Costumes from Gacha? Level Cap raised?

• @mqw1991918 said:

@fullmetalone said:
    all we know is that it is cool, so that could be a hint to something reffereing to cold but I don't think that is the case here so we will find out when they reveal the information of what it is :D.

actually i may not call it a prediction, since NA is just 2 month behind taiwan server, it's kind of update pattern with minor localization changes. However, the battle suit may not relese this time, since bai gonna wait til april. Let's see if enmasse gonna make some surprise for us on that day, since there had been a lots of complain about bai release time, and server merge problems

They already said that it takes time to release characters will localization and all do I don't think she will be this early yet and as for the battle armor they already released two costumes Bai has (that I wanted to get for her) so I wouldn't be surprised if they release these before her also

• @fullmetalone said:

prediction NA is just 2 month behind taiwan server, > @MomoDaaku said:

So this is the teaser for the new update.
    Story goes on. But we don't get much more info from this. New Costumes from Gacha? Level Cap raised?

if it is season 3 then:
    hunter knight new equipment
    Task force for tina
    That's all i can think of

• they just announced rogue agents actually o_O

• BEAR LAND