We will be entering maintenance tonight at 10pm PDT. You can find out more in the following thread: http://bit.ly/2WfILzR

Housing & Purification Compensation

2»

Comments

• System mails always seem to be sent to the first character you log in with. I've always been baffled why its character bound rather then account and found it frustrating especially when some mail items cannot be account banked. Example: Elite daily items + character birthday items and wanting to split specific claimables on specific characters.

• Hmm erasing EU puri progress and also having priority on NA with char names etc... and giving box to everyone instead of just EU that got their progress lost... Box isn't even that good but its like combo of unfair actions.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited February 13

Got a box on my mail with some stuff, but no extra time manually add for the maid / garden. Not sure if is a glitch or if I was not the target of said compensation.

Edit: Talking about this on first post:

In addition, both garden and maid services will be extended manually by two weeks. This will be automatically added to all accounts after the 2/13 maintenance.

I have 31 days of maid and 32 days of garden. However those are from the items that I had in my bank from previous events+ the ones from the mail i got today.

• From what we've experienced, seems like if you didn't have premium maid/fairy before housing went down, you straight up don't get 2 week extension regardless of maid/fairy remaining count; and if you had premium, it's a toss up whether or not you got the extension too :neutral:

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

EME's currently investigating the issue about the maid/garden not being extended. Hopefully some news soon. :)

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Player Moderators

If you did not receive this, please send in a ticket to support.enmasse.com/closers. Our customer support team is aware of this happening, but this will allow us to help you on a case by case basis, as we're not seeing this happening to all accounts. Thanks for your cooperation and patience, everyone.

• @BearShoes said:
    If you did not receive this, please send in a ticket to support.enmasse.com/closers. Our customer support team is aware of this happening, but this will allow us to help you on a case by case basis, as we're not seeing this happening to all accounts. Thanks for your cooperation and patience, everyone.

I think aside from the super obvious cases, for those of us with long-ish duration maid/fairy premiums, most don't even know if they have been extended or not due to not keeping track of remaining duration :neutral:

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators

That's a good thought too. If one is unsure I would still advise them to submit a ticket for verification. @Lihzakivi

• What do the contents of the Purification Ops Ticket Box do?

I do feel that the compensation for the housing could of done with an extra week or two worth of vouchers and for the puri maybe they could of given the people who where 50% done with the accessory's a box that had one copy of each one or a random one. Though I doubt with what ive seen that would be possible so lowering the requirement to obtain the items would be something worth doing.

And also with the Puri box having each item be in account bank tradable box would be nice so I put the crystals on a different character and it not be a waste since I no longer need them but need the other items.

• The ticket boxes were like the event reward a few weeks back. Each box has a pile of tickets for various Puri entry zones. When i had used the tickets, it was after I had already used my characters daily entries and had an opportunity to go again. They might be able to add an entry above max, but the method i described seems safest.

• @7MJYAJR3EK said:
    System mails always seem to be sent to the first character you log in with. I've always been baffled why its character bound rather then account and found it frustrating especially when some mail items cannot be account banked. Example: Elite daily items + character birthday items and wanting to split specific claimables on specific characters.

Yeah.. it's dumb how system mail isn't just a global thing but at least they fixed the elite daily items so even luck stabilizers are bank shareable as of 2-3 months ago. Of course they didn't tell anyone so you had to figure that out yourself

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators

Updated news from EME -

"In addition, both garden and maid services will be extended manually by two weeks. This will be automatically added to all accounts after the 2/13 maintenance. However, if an account never had garden/maid VIP services before or at the time of the server merge, then they will not receive these additional perks."

The announcement post has also been updated to let everyone know. If you feel like this is still an error then please send the CS team a ticket.

• By VIP they mean 30d+ premium, right? :neutral:

• @Lihzakivi said:
    By VIP they mean 30d+ premium, right? :neutral:

pretty much, yeah..