A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

signature accessory random box

hi all. i crafted the signature accessory random box and got the cybernetics mobility booster. i'd like to trade it for dark command wings so i could finish my DC set but it cannot be repackaged. it means i must have to keep it?
thanks for reply

Comments

• HadasyHadasy Member

Yup, that one's stuck on the character you open it on. That goes for all the signature accessories you get from events.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@LYJTCCWXK5 said:
    hi all. i crafted the signature accessory random box and got the cybernetics mobility booster. i'd like to trade it for dark command wings so i could finish my DC set but it cannot be repackaged. it means i must have to keep it?
    thanks for reply

yes the one you got for free from events are often "character bound" ( aka no resealed/non-tradable) . It's working as intended

• @Rukia said:

@LYJTCCWXK5 said:
    thanks for reply

yes the one you got for free from events are often "character bound" ( aka no resealed/non-tradable) . It's working as intended

ok i got it... can i suggest to make the set selectable for future events? i mean you craft the box, open and select the set you need/like (DC set, Cyber set or Zenith) and you'll have the random accessory box for your set... even if it costs more token.
    Otherwise it's just a waste of time... you got something useful but in the end it's useless

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Thank you for your suggestion. I will make sure your suggestion got delivery to EME. However I can't guarantee that your suggest got implement

• OneDeadChickOneDeadChick Member, Player Council

I would rather just be able to put it in my account bank like how the eyes are. If I knew that you couldn't have done that I wouldn't have opened it on the character I did. It only says that it is 'untradeable' which is vague because 'untradeable' items can be put in the account bank. I feel so cheated.

• whaehawhatwhaehawhat Member, Player Council

@Rukia said:

@LYJTCCWXK5 said:
    thanks for reply

@Hadasy said:
    Yup, that one's stuck on the character you open it on. That goes for all the signature accessories you get from events.

Poor thing, that mimic Mod basically rephrases your answer, and becomes the accepted answer.

• OneDeadChickOneDeadChick Member, Player Council
    edited July 2

Wow.... You're absolutely right. That's just sad. :( I adore this game and love the characters even more but there are a few things that are a bit of a disappointment.

• @whaehawhat said:

@Rukia said:

@LYJTCCWXK5 said:
    thanks for reply

@Hadasy said:

Poor thing, that mimic Mod basically rephrases your answer, and becomes the accepted answer.

Noticed this in other threads as well.
    However, it is not necessarily to "mimic".
    Reply from the moderator with the same answer is a confirmation of such information.
    Making the answer official.