A catch up system suggestion
I will present an ordered idea based on references to other currently existing MMORGPs, like WOW and FF14.
- The content of the ENMASSE Closers game is currently large
- Raids or old group content does not decrease difficulty or requirement of groups of players.
- New players can not reach the old ones because they can not find groups for old content.
A. Each "new raid" retains the current ideology, which means:
- Requires a group of 4 players
- Has a high, very high or hardcore level of difficulty
B. Each raid of 1 past season reduces its requirements by 25%, which means:
- Requires a group of 3 players
- Damage and life of instance boss reduced by 25%
C. Each raid of 2 past seasons reduces its requirements by 50%, which means:
- Requires a group of 2 players
- Damage and life of instance boss reduced by 50%
D. Each raid of 3 or more seasons past reduces its requirements by 75%, which means:
- No group required
- Damage and life of instance boss reduced by 75%
E. Difficulties can not be reduced to less than 75% and are not modified in the future
- New players progress in the content without the problem of not finding groups of old players who have to help them.
- Old players focus on the new group content as they usually do.
- Old and new players return and / or complete past content.
- Old and new players have more ways to reach their friends and / or alts.