A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

WTB>Alraune Hair

Have lots of credits to work with, so name your price. Have a bunch of gacha costumes too if you'd like to be compensated in that way (or a combination of that and credits if you'd like), and could also purchase an EM store item so long as it can be traded.

Send me a message via mail @ Yumicakes in-game, or ping me on discord @ 『Killer Queen』#1010

Comments

• Kay, I got it! Thanks for anyone that was interested.

Special thanks to Michy for the actual hair :p

• O dang, how much did you buy for?

Or secret?

• Super sekrit small number that will probs get smaller later today

• @TheUsernameIsTaken said:
    O dang, how much did you buy for?

Or secret?

OH FUDGE, IT'S THE MAGICAL J. I'M LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

Um, 13 mil. Dunno if low or high but I would have payed any price anyway tbh.

• Thats a pretty nice buy there. Also nah im not the true magical J, ive been exposed. Was using physical stuff.

• wait but isnt gacha stuff not tradeable? i have a lot of wash machine pieces i wasnt able to trade.... i could only post it on the market

• It's a drop from PG dungeon.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@DeathNep said:
    wait but isnt gacha stuff not tradeable? i have a lot of wash machine pieces i wasnt able to trade.... i could only post it on the market

Alarune's hair isn't Gacha-related. It's a drop in Alarune's Garden dungeon located in PG.