Level 65 Gear

Where am i supposed to farm for lv 65 epic gear and weapons
All ive been getting from highest dungeon are 62 stuff

Comments

• Do you mean threshold gear from planar gate singularity?

• probably doesn't exist yet

• Oh i dont know about the gear i went into the game without knowing anything im just looking for some sort of end game gear or will it release once the true level cap comes out?

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

^ level 62 gear is currently the highest gear you can get. Despite you can be level 65 but the highest gear you can craft/drop is the level 62 one.

• Oh alright thank you for informing me!

• RevorkRevork Member
    edited December 2017

@HTNHO said:
    ^ level 62 gear is currently the highest gear you can get. Despite you can be level 65 but the highest gear you can craft/drop is the level 62 one.

This girl or boy don't answer location (quest, dungeon) drop this item 65 lvl epic.

• @Revork said:

@HTNHO said:

This girl or boy don't answer location (quest, dungeon) drop this item 65 lvl epic.

It's from the Event Airport Random Box... As you can tell by the name being in Korean; it isn't supposed to actually be available yet.

• No idea what you mean by 'real' level cap, it will always increase as new mains tory content is released. I think currently the level cap for KR is 85 or something, which will probably still increase as/if more stuff comes out.

Current endgame gear is reciever that you can craft for 25ish bug lumps that you get from the virtual airport area. One weapon and one module, which you get from doing the singularity in planar gate, one of the modules which for a caster is the ideal strike regulator.

From there you have two options for trinkets, 3/5 and 3/5 of two of the true sets, or the new Airport set of 4 trinkets and 3/5 true set(ring, neck, regulator) . The Airport set is slightly better if you have PERFECT tunes, but only if you have perfect tunes, otherwise just going for pure gear will be stronger generally. However, using the 4/4 airport set and 3/5 true set is a lot easier/cheaper to obtain since it does not cost planar materials to craft.