Please read the following thread for information on the "Bizarre Halloween Program" quest error that's currently being experienced: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10547/bizarre-halloween-program-quest-error/

[NA] Zenith

Hello~

This crew was founded by a bunch of people who were in the same guild on Maplestory-Reboot and we intend to expand to Closers. We are active and friendly; I guarantee we won't bite! (Though roasting is fine if done without bad intentions) Our crew is neither PVP nor PVE-centric; we do both! As for timezones, I believe a good chunk of the crew is in PST or EST, but I am aware that we have some members who are residing in the AUS, EU and SEA regions. However, some of us have awful sleep schedules, so we might as well ignore the bounds set by timezones :D.

Discord: Link will be available after acceptance; the discord server we are using is shared with our guild on MS, and has many separate sections for other games and their related resources as well. We also have custom emojis and a dedicated musicbot hosted by the server owner ^^. I can guarantee you that should it seem quiet in-game, there are probably people on discord around.

Requirements:
* Try and be active. Let us know if you're going to be away for an extended amount of time
* Tentative inactive policy is the boot ~1 week of unannounced inactivity (this will be more lenient as we get bigger/CBT ends). If you are on our discord, I will usually DM you beforehand.

Current Stats:
See comments below

Old Thread:
https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/1324/na-zenith-recruiting-thread/

If that didn't convince you, we also have dank memes and loods

Comments

• Currently lv 4 and full.

Rep points still going all-in into PG, currently lv 4 also :D

• Are there still open spots available?

• @Pwolfops said:
    Are there still open spots available?

Hiya, as of this current moment, yes, we are full. However, we will be hitting level 5 in the next few days, so if you are willing to wait, PM me your account name so we can save a spot for you.

• bump~ on the verge of lv5, 5+ spaces opening up soon.tm! VC also becoming more prominent.

• This name Zenith, have this crew perhaps be in Tera before?
    I was in a guild name Zenith in Tera.

• @SweBlackbird said:
    This name Zenith, have this crew perhaps be in Tera before?
    I was in a guild name Zenith in Tera.

Unfortunately not; this is the first time we've used the name. Regardless, you are welcome to join if you are interested :)

• Hey are you guys full by any chance? Looking for a guild. Started playing and currently a level 44 Seha.

• @Expbaby said:
    Hey are you guys full by any chance? Looking for a guild. Started playing and currently a level 44 Seha.

Yeah, we are full unfortunately :(

• Bump~ edging our way to lv 6 :)

• KizunaAiKizunaAi Member
    edited December 2017

Hello! Everyone's favourite virtual youtuber here. HEH.

We just reached Level 6 so we have quite a bit of space, as well as some dank crew buffs and a palace waiting for you!

Come join our team today!

• 5 slots left! Join now!
    Otherwise, Ms. Virtual Youtuber will be sad. :'(

• Bump~ with OBT starting tonight, everyone is welcome :D

• We have freed up some space! Everyone is welcome, new and old!

• Bump~ about to hit lv 7, 10 slots soon.tm :)

• how many people from midwest

• @G5DNKNXXEE said:
    how many people from midwest

Midwest specifically? Not sure.

However, I would say at least 70% of the crew live within EST - PST timezones.

• how many guilds can i join the game and people not getting mad i want to explore all guilds

• @G5DNKNXXEE said:
    how many guilds can i join the game and people not getting mad i want to explore all guilds

only 1, as crews are bound by account, not character.

• Zenith has reached the cap of Level 8! We have 10 open slots, feel free to apply!

Great work guys!

Go Smile!

• VolcVolc Member
    edited December 2017

Hi am I able to join? I am currently playing Yuri and Levia both around level 30. IGN is Volc and YuriVolc.

• @Volc said:
    Hi am I able to join? I am currently playing Yuri and Levia both around level 30. IGN is Volc and YuriVolc.

Of course! Feel free to apply in game and we'll accept asap!

• how many times do we use the crew room

• @KizunaAi said:

@Volc said:

I'll apply as soon as the game will let me, I was invited to a crew a while ago that only had the Leader and myself (I was recruited around December 20th). I left that crew yesterday and they make you wait 24 hours to join a new crew. I'll apply as soon as I am able :)

• @G5DNKNXXEE said:
    how many times do we use the crew room

Most people only afk there or use it for the crew buff. Though we make sure everything is refreshed and nothing expires.

@Volc said:

@KizunaAi said:

@Volc said:

I'll apply as soon as the game will let me, I was invited to a crew a while ago that only had the Leader and myself (I was recruited around December 20th). I left that crew yesterday and they make you wait 24 hours to join a new crew. I'll apply as soon as I am able :)

No problemo! I'll make sure to save a spot for you!

• allot of them are not social and not sure why have guild no one gonna be the room

• @G5DNKNXXEE said:
    allot of them are not social and not sure why have guild no one gonna be the room

Objectively speaking, people usually enter the hangout for the buffs, or to use any of the other mascots eg. potion store, black market, etc. With the existence of discord and crew chat, the actual "hangout" is not used as often as the aforementioned options are vastly superior in accessibility - crew chat is available everywhere except the arena; discord is available for people who aren't in-game. I'm not saying that no one ever uses the hangout as a place to hang out, just that the other options are much more convenient.

• Are there any slots available for more peolpe to join the crew?

• @ProfessorGerald said:
    Are there any slots available for more peolpe to join the crew?

How many slots are we talking about here? We can certainly make space for a few people.

• is there many midwest people there

• @G5DNKNXXEE said:
    is there many midwest people there

Not sure if you missed my previous response but, I can't speak for the midwest specifically, but the majority of the crew lives within 2 hours of the midwestern timezone.