[NA] CottonDreams ♥ International ♥ Casual ♥ English

Hello World! We're DreamCotton! We're small guild or crew (as you call it in this realm) of newbies, like real newbies when it comes to this game but not that doe-eyed when it comes to mmos. So with new adventure, opens up new possibilities and that means meeting new sheeple! I mean people! cough

Currently we're level 1 (I know, I know we're just lvl 1 but we got to start somewhere right? right?!) Most of the core members are either in Uni/College aka the lucky ones or have joined the World's oppression and obsession of working 9 to 5. (I've been told not to say that.)

We're looking for new, fun-loving, back-breaking, gut-wrenching, head-turning wink wink, underwear-dropping oh wait..funny sheeps! Oh lordie I did it again, I really mean peeps, that we could hang around with generally in-game or discord. We like to joke a lot and give each other a hard time so--- with that kitten out of the way, Please join us. We'll be glad to have your help.

We're fun, very diverse and full of egotisti.. uhm yeah charming, that's the right word, charming gals and guys.

Rules? There are no rules. Just kidding of course we have silly monkey.
♠ Respect is a given
♠ Activity (Notify us on discord or mail us if you're gone for something so we're prepared)
♠ This is not a democracy

IGN:
Reason for joining:
Give us 5 weird and factual things about you:

Aliat
VanVan
Zeth

Kurisia
Flickle
Icecelia

DaDogFrog

Lexy
SolusIpse

https://discord.gg/fncgfMA
See yah In-game!
Regards,
Helpless Derp - Ranger at your service.

Comments

• 1st! hehe~
    Join us, we don't bite, maybe? :smirk:
    Cute post by the way, sol :heart:

• weeeee /o/
    throws confetti
    CottonDreams is now level 2.
    Here is a :cookie: to celebrate :smiley:

• funny and easy going clan love it <3 <3 :D

• Dank ass clan, winky face!

• LoliconSenpaiLoliconSenpai Member
    edited December 2017

Yaaay . cmon Join US

• IGN: NakedSheep (account name) - LeBiriBiri (Codename - main Seha)
    Reason for joining: My friends and I just started, looking for a place to belong, this crew seems friendly and fun :)
    1. I've been using NakedSheep IGN ever since i could remember, imagine a sheep, "butt" naked. pun intended, i don't regret it.
    2. Coincidentally, i saw closers have "Black Lamb" squad, i felt the urge to play the game, it's my calling since im a sheep.
    3. I am very chatty most times, but there are times i like to just see what people talk about without saying a thing. weird?
    4. I like animes/cartoons, mangas/manhwas, i collect gundams, but i keep it a secret in real life, because i wanna be like batman, sort of. Living the double life xD
    5. I've been gaming since i was very young, it's my passion rather than a hobby, it's easier to find ppl to connect when you have the same interest, if i don't know you ingame, i don't know you in real life. ahahah, cuz ppl tend to "let loose" ingame, showing their nature at its best comfort.

p/s : i do have a few friends with me, 1-3 extra (don't know exact number yet), we are active on discord as well.

• IGN: Ameline
    Reason for joining: Was looking for a crew and stumbled upon this post and noticed this crew seems pretty funny and fun to join
    Give us 5 weird and factual things about you
    1. Im a short... or like how my friends like to call it.. "funsize"
    2. Although I don't watch that much anime, I always loved playing anime style games
    3. Im a HUGE teddy bear collector. I have like around like 200 at the moment(?)
    4. Although I do tend to be very quiet at the beginning, after a bit I open up and can get pretty weird
    5. Im a huge food fanatic. Like seriously, the way to my heart is through my stomach.

• @NakedSheep said:
    1. I've been using NakedSheep IGN ever since i could remember, imagine a sheep, "butt" naked. pun intended, i don't regret it.
    2. Coincidentally, i saw closers have "Black Lamb" squad, i felt the urge to play the game, it's my calling since im a sheep.

Coincidentally, we also have a sheep of our own for years now. I guess you share the pastures with her every now and then. xD

@Banami said:
    1. Im a short... or like how my friends like to call it.. "funsize"
    2. Although I don't watch that much anime, I always loved playing anime style games
    5. Im a huge food fanatic. Like seriously, the way to my heart is through my stomach.

Those 3 fit me to a T. I as well has been called by friends and trollfriends, "smol" or "munchkin" but i rather be "funsize".

We'll try to push the guild to level 3 to get you guys as I'm not sure how many slots are left atm, but!!, you can join our discord in the meantime so in that way we can have you adorable butts. :dizzy:

Regards

• IGN: Account Name: Tamako Code Name: Himejima
    Reason for joining: Closers is FINALLY available to me, and I wanted a nice guild to play it with. I was really won over by the forum post!

• My ability to draw goes up immensely if I use a tablet rather than actual pen and paper.
    • I lurk really well. I'll pick up on a detail about someone that they mention casually and bring it up weeks later. People wonder if I stalk them... I just pay attention. ;_;
    • I always make a huge list of anime on my watch list, and actually watch maybe 10% per release season.
    • I always end up staying away for subscription game models to save money and then spend a boatload on the freemium stuff. I know that my wallet is actually losing more this way... but I can't stand up to my own logic.
    • As a guy, playing female characters in MMOs for 9 years, I coordinate female clothing so well my mom and sister ask me for advice.
  • IGN: Negumiko
    Reason for joining: just searching for a guild to join and this one looked the most interesting.
    1. extremely ocd about time, can't stand it if my digital clock is more then 30 seconds ahead or behind my computer clock.
    2. I enjoy most anime and manga and collecting replicas of some anime swords.
    3. super shy irl but I enjoy stalking... I mean following girls in mmos to find out what color their panties are. (my character is like a female version of Jiraiya from Naruto)
    4. I am a guy irl but I will rarely play as a male character. female characters are strangely fun to customize and I am better at naming female characters.
    5. I spend 90% of my time gaming or watching anime and I can socialize better in mmos then in irl.

• Pls hold on for awhile, till we get to lvl 3. Just a few more whips here and there. :D

• No problem, I can wait while I level up! I gotta point out though, the discord link is busted. It'd be nice if we could get that!

• Oh yeah it was accidentally deleted after making made invites. I'll hit you up with a message instead! :hushed:

• GeneticCodeGeneticCode Member
    edited January 2018

IGN: NovaGenetics
    Reason for joining: Your group radiates with fun and laughter and that has my full attention.
    1. I'm weird
    2. I'm really weird
    3. I really like cookies (more than I should, I practically eat nothing but cookies almost.)
    4. I am kind of a tech nerd (Studying for Electrical Engineering)
    5. I guess I'm just really weird all around?

• Hello! We just turned lvl 3 and has 1 spot left, with that, I'll dm you the discord. :smiley:

• IGN: Account name :Kizushi Character name Cyntuple (dunno why enmasse decides to do this)
    Reason for joining: weird groups full of weird people is my kinda thing
    1. Be prepared when I get punposterous
    2. I dont like green tea flavored stuff (apparently thats weird)
    3. I try to enjoy everything from a third party perspective without bias (among my friends, this is definitely strange)
    4. I like customizing the most uptight and serious characters look as ridiculous as possible
    5. I am never without headphones on

• @Cyntuple said:
    1. Be prepared when I get punposterous
    2. I dont like green tea flavored stuff (apparently thats weird)

1. I LAIK THAT!
    2. wuuuut seriously?
    3. We don't have slots atm BUT if you'll be willing to wait since we're pushing to get to lvl 4, I can dm you the discord so you can get to know us. :hushed:
  • IGN:TDHunterX
    Reason for joining: Just want to look for a crew that is fun and and make new friends as I play :P
    1) I always have my headphones with me, even in my sleep.
    2) I'm Anime and manga lover.
    3) I'm weird socially and mentally :P idk about physically. So be prepared lol
    4) Video games, computers, programming, video editing and drawing are my childhood and life xD. (Computer System Major)
    5) My name irl is also translated as Hunter in different languages. But some reason my official name in America isn't. Either way, I prefer to be called Hunter or whatever related to Hunter xD (Some of my friends call me Hunt to shorten the saying or Hunty cause its "Cute" apparently .-.).

• Ya, hallo! We haven't lvled yet and is just halfway there but either way if you want our discord to get to know us first while waiting, I could throw you a dm of the invite! :D

• Sure :) looking forward to meeting others. I can wait on being invited to the crew too :P

• DM Seeeeeent! :D :#

• so cute <3

If one day my friends stop playing and i find myself alone, i'll close my guild and go to this one. So nice~

• OttozxOttozx Member
    edited January 2018

IGN:Ottozx (Acc) - Momijii ( Main Yuri ) - Ammii ( Currently lving Levia )
    Age: 22 or 23 ( Can't remember lol ) I was born in the 95, do the math ( Cause I wont =u= )
    Reason for joining:I dig cute stuff and this thread was the first one in the list... and it piqued my attention lol not to mention that the crew that I am right now ( the one with my "friends") is SUPER dead ; so I feel like entering another crew to maybe casually h̶̝͆͌̚a̵̭͒͑̽͋̓̋̅̄̈́̚n̷̮̙̰̤̫̠̪̘̫̊͘͜͜g̴̡̨̲̻͌̍͛͌̿ out with people from time to time. I also want a guild chill room

• I can't remember my age
    • I love pizza
    • I sometimes throw random DDLC shit around, but please... don't mind me~ I'm a lil weird
    • I just considered saying " I love trashy/nerdy/weird girls" but I didn't want to end up looking like a creep or something, so I FOR SOME REASON I'm mentioning that I considered saying that to look like I'm giving a proper explanation but I'm probably not supposed to even say it jokingly anyways... but hey, look at fact #5
    • I say random/weird stuff out of nowhere like fact #4~ again, don't mind me =u=
  • @Piccola said:
    so cute <3

If one day my friends stop playing and i find myself alone, i'll close my guild and go to this one. So nice~

You cute and nice~ kidding XD in all seriousness you can hang out in our disc even if you're not a guildie.

@Ottozx said:
    IGN:Ottozx (Acc) - Momijii ( Main Yuri ) - Ammii ( Currently lving Levia )
    Age: 22 or 23 ( Can't remember lol ) I was born in the 95, do the math ( Cause I wont =u= )
    Reason for joining:. I also want a guild chill room

LOL you went straight for it. We're still in the middle of leveling our crew so if you don't mind joining discord first that would be great. :D

• OttozxOttozx Member
    edited January 2018

@SolusIpse said:

LOL you went straight for it. We're still in the middle of leveling our crew so if you don't mind joining discord first that would be great. :D

Sure thing~

Oh? watts dis? invitation expireeeed~? are you trying to make me eat rotten food~? das bad, ya know~?
    jk just letting you know the invitation to the discord server expired o3o

• Yeah I'll just dm you the invite! :D

• Uhm...
    IGN: Nmanuel - Kusayo (Main Seha... or only Character so far)
    Reason for joining: I was searching for a crew and when i saw this one i was like "This is the one" mostly cause u guys have a really good atmosphere here, so i couldn't help
    ~ I love to use this ---> ~
    ~ I'm at the univ, studying Modern Languages (actually it's like only studying english and a little of other language)
    ~ I read all the thread even before i logged first in to the actual forum, so like i just entered to post this.
    ~ I love to read manga, manwha and manhua, i also read korean and japanese web novels and light novels (translated, i don't know how to read korean or japanese... yet.)
    ~ My friends say i'm really weir, but at the moment of truth, i don't know why i'm weird for them QwQ i guess we'll figure it out

Sorry if i have a bad english x-x

• Your english is quite alright and it's good. It's the first time I see somebody reading manwhas actually. As for being wierd, you'll fit right in the crew. We're wierd in a lot of ways lol. But like I told the guys above you, we still have to level the crew yet so if you don't mind hanging around discord, that would be great!

@Nmanuel said:

Reason for joining: I was searching for a crew and when i saw this one i was like "This is the one" mostly cause u guys have a really good atmosphere here, so i couldn't help
    ~ I read all the thread even before i logged first in to the actual forum, so like i just entered to post this.

We don't have a good atmosphere, more of a rowdy one haha. So just ready your mind for a bit of whipping, roasting and trolling. :D

• @SolusIpse said:
    Your english is quite alright and it's good. It's the first time I see somebody reading manwhas actually. As for being wierd, you'll fit right in the crew. We're wierd in a lot of ways lol. But like I told the guys above you, we still have to level the crew yet so if you don't mind hanging around discord, that would be great!

@Nmanuel said:

We don't have a good atmosphere, more of a rowdy one haha. So just ready your mind for a bit of whipping, roasting and trolling. :D

That's a good atmosphere for me(? i meant that it look that it would be fun to hang w/ u guys(?)

• About the discord, if u send me the invitation, i could join