TO THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT CLOSERS

Well!! if you have any complaint about the game and didnt like it, you can stop playing. Why bother playing the game? its simple cuz you love playing closers, so stop complaining ang play :3

Comments

• Shout out to OP making sense. "Don't like the game then don't play it". Wish more people did this lol

• @Shadowh8ter said:
    Shout out to OP making sense. "Don't like the game then don't play it". Wish more people did this lol

th thing is I always visit forums in here and steam and Im tired seing the same complaint from different people.

• @MEtalHArt Yeah, it's a vocal minority acting like they're a majority. It's pretty irritating, the game clearly isn't for them, they came to the wrong genre rofl, they should just find a new game to spend time on, it's not that hard. I went to go play LoL, didn't like how the camera is, stopped playing, I'm not going to go rage on the forums that the camera is a mistake and it's turning people off of the game and they need to make different camera angles to meet the needs of people like me, I jsut find a different game to play lol.

• @MEtalHArt said:
    Well!! if you have any complaint about the game and didnt like it, you can stop playing. Why bother playing the game? its simple cuz you love playing closers, so stop complaining ang play :3

If no one complains, then flaws don't show up and the game never improves. Unless you mean to say that the game as of now is currently flawless and can't be improved anymore.

• @Shadowh8ter yeah!! and those who always complaint about stamina, well stamina is for early games only when they reach end game stamina is not a problem at all. I cant even use all my stamina for a week.

for those who complaint about few people playing. well its been OBT for 2weeks or above and all CBT player are in end game so we should be soloing the quest and its not very hard for us to finished it.

for those who say this is P2W well its not. its only Pay to progress even PvP dont use stats for costume like Els

• @ShaofRiches said:

@MEtalHArt said:

If no one complains, then flaws don't show up and the game never improves. Unless you mean to say that the game as of now is currently flawless and can't be improved anymore.

we cant avoid player complaint its not like a forbid them to complaint but to let them understand what the status of the game right now.

i say for those toxic people who complaint and never research before they play well i suggest that they will quit cuz the game is not suited for them.

• Very true. Anyone that has any problem with this game should just leave!!! Me and you and the other 10 people should be enough to support this

• @Hadasy said:
    Mm, there is a vast difference between providing feedback and complaining.
    Incessant raging about features that were implemented for good reason doesn't serve much purpose, since they won't change (much). The LoL's camera example is one, Fatigue is the elephant in the room for Closers.

Improvement can always be made, that's simply the nature of programs. Even the fatigue system is still up for review. There are far more constructive ways to go about it than creating a baker's dozen threads prophesizing doom due to the mere existence of a feature though.

youre right! you can even feel their rage when they debate. i feel sorry for those people who try to make them understand the game

• @Hadasy Agreed. I'm sure most would just classify the fatigue conversations as just complaining I haven't really had a fatigue debate with anyone in this thread since early closed alpha that's given me legitimate reasons as to why fatigue should be removed from the game considering how that'd affect the game. People just don't get how making money works or what's best for a game company.

• Fatigue serves no purpose at endgame, the dungeons already have a limited amount of entries. The problem is the fatigue is used to throttle the leveling experience, which is a totally idiotic idea.

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited January 2018

Is it now? Let's see if I can pull off random economics too. What would happen without restraints?
    Entry limits into Planar Gate remains. That's endgame GEAR farming set.
    What about currency? Endless runs of whichever dungeon yields the most, without entry limits.
    Gold would be worth very little. Black Market prices soar, making rare commodities almost unobtainable for players who can't invest absurd amounts of time farming, or pay for high value cashshop items to sell.
    Those 0.5% dropchance wings you wanted? Could be 200 million in current market or so? Wouldn't count on anything below 2 billion if farmers get free reign.

Could use Elsword as an example. Rare costumes sell for the maximum amount of gold a character can carry. Good luck doing that for each character you want to play.

... Ah. I got baited. Tsk.

• @Hadasy said:
    Is it now? Let's see if I can pull off random economics too. What would happen without restraints?
    What about currency? Endless runs of whichever dungeon yields the most, without entry limits.
    Gold would be worth very little. Black Market prices soar, making rare commodities almost unobtainable for players who can't invest absurd amounts of time farming, or pay for high value cashshop items to sell.
    Those 0.5% dropchance wings you wanted? Could be 200 million in current market or so? Wouldn't count on anything below 2 billion if farmers get free reign.

Could use Elsword as an example. Rare costumes sell for the maximum amount of gold a character can carry. Good luck doing that for each character you want to play.

@Hadasy said:

As this Guy/Girl say ^^^^^^

• those everyone wants this game to be Elsword v2
    so anyone like wants to just buy a Shoe costume for 100m? something like this?
    or wat a 2.5b set for a Full IB set? yeah how about no? :/

• edited January 2018

Ok finished editing, messed up some numbers don't judge me I'll fight u.

Comment was made to explain how great our economy is and how @Genm Is right and we don't wanna become Elsword 2.0. I did the calculation of market board pricing for a full 9/9 SoD from a couple days ago, and it costed around 330m to buy the full thing off board.

With just special ops dailies alone on 2 characters, as an elite user you can make 25.8m a week, so really the minimum amount of effort you should be putting into the game to grind money, you can make even more if you want, you just have to be willing to put in the work.

That means you can buy an entire SoD outfit off the black market, assuming all 9 pieces are there, within 13 weeks, so about 3 months. Being able to get an end game high quality, one of the most sought after outfits, with a reasonable amount of in game grind is insanity. In Elsword if you wanted a full 9/9 SR, I mean really you'd never get it, it'd take you months and months and months of grinding pain in the ass dailies just to potentially rack up the money, but that all depends on whether or not people are willing to buy your 4D services, or whether or not you get good heroic pieces from running heroics, assuming you can even run heroics. Literally everyone can get 2 characters up to level 49 and just run special ops every day.

This is a gr8 economy, of course it'll slowly inflate every year, but it'll never get as bad as it is in other games of the genre, and I mean if you really wanna make more money you can just make more characters to do daily special ops runs on, that'll up your income weekly by 12.9m.

Also keep in mind all these numbers are the minimum possibility you could get, as all this money is malek crystal boxes, so you can get more than 1 malek crystal from each box, upping your income even more.

• @Genm said:
    those everyone wants this game to be Elsword v2

lol please dont bring shitty elshit here anymore XD
    and s/o to @MEtalHArt for making sense "don't like the game, don't play it"

because really nobody is forcing you to play the game you dont wanna play

• @Ray676 said:
    You know that it's possible to enjoy closers, but at the same time dislike certain aspects of the game too. You people with the 'If you don't like it don't play it' attitude are just beyond having basic comprehension.
    I personally like Closers. Very fun to play. I dislike the publisher, I dislike the way they go about updating the game and more.. I also dislike 90% of the people who play this game because of how cancerous they are.

no offense but as i written on the thread. if you dont like it you stop playing it but I think you can play KR server if you hate the publisher here in NA/EU and dont waste your time conplaining here :)

• I actually think the comment by Ray is sensible.

Closers is fun, but there are its faults. Its not perfectly handled by EME though I think its just inexperience but they have done some things that are questionable. To be able to say that you enjoy a game but acknowledge that it has faults is like, its a much preferred mindset over one-sided thoughts.

As for 90% of the people because of how cancerous they are...yeah I can see that from both forums and in-game. Though the mega wars is a bit of salt I enjoy watching, I do recommend the discord group since they may be people you can talk with outside a crew or group.

• @Ray676 said:
    You know that it's possible to enjoy closers, but at the same time dislike certain aspects of the game too. You people with the 'If you don't like it don't play it' attitude are just beyond having basic comprehension.
    I personally like Closers. Very fun to play. I dislike the publisher, I dislike the way they go about updating the game and more.. I also dislike 90% of the people who play this game because of how cancerous they are.

I mean that's a fair statement, tho I'd respond to it by saying the vast majority of the people who're anti fatigue are treating as tho it's the end of the game. I agree there can be a sensible person who dislikes fatigue but still enjoys the game, I just don't believe a relevant percentage of the people complaining about fatigue on the forums are that kind of person.

• ShimonetaShimoneta Member
    edited January 2018

Criticism is good. All people, companies and games need it. It is a common tool used for improvement and analysis of current circumstance.

If "Don't like it don't buy it/play it" was used in all aspects of life we'd never improve or grow. It's a moron's statement made by people who don't have the ability to criticise constructively without devolving into an argument or getting emotional and worked up.

For reference, I couldn't care about the fatigue situation. I think it's fine as it is (Apart from the incremental increase in the first week of gameplay, it confuses people since it's not explained well and causes negative steam reviews) but I absolutely hate this "don't like don't play" mentality that always seems to be posted by some person on a forum with really poor English.

• metafalicametafalica Member
    edited January 2018

@Genm said:

Give them a few months. It'll get there too with the current system. It's just that since the game is only about three months old at this point, there's not that much gold in circulation yet.

Sadly though, like others, I feel that the fatigue system will prevent this game from ever growing much larger than it is because of the stigma around it. It will not have a sustainable economy (in a year it will probably end up as broken as DFO's anyways due to the only gold sinks being upgrading PNAs beyond Epic). It will just not have large groups of players needed to sustain the end game.

• @MEtalHArt said:

So in the real world, if no one 'complains' about things that are not okay, like black market not being available in every city since before CBT, how do you expect for things to be addressed? Enmasse is clearly taking their time with basic features of the game. I would rather have a decent black market economy, more content, and more characters, than more items added to the EMP store, exploration and garden.

You confuse this game being good with the publisher being good. Game good, publisher bad.

• @metafalica said:

@Genm said:

Give them a few months. It'll get there too with the current system. It's just that since the game is only about three months old at this point, there's not that much gold in circulation yet.

Sadly though, like others, I feel that the fatigue system will prevent this game from ever growing much larger than it is because of the stigma around it. It will not have a sustainable economy (in a year it will probably end up as broken as DFO's anyways due to the only gold sinks being upgrading PNAs beyond Epic). It will just not have large groups of players needed to sustain the end game.

Of course the economy will slowly increase, the same goes for every MMORPG economy in existence, the concern is how fast that effect will happen and how drastically it'll happen, and that's affected by how much people have access to in game currency, and in Closers it's not that much unless you're REALLY dedicated to that money grind, in which case you'd just be a small minority of the playerbase.

Also don't give me the fatigue is gonna kill the game bs, not a single prediction you people have had thus far as come true rofl, nobody can take you seriously when you're just fear mongering.

• @Ray676 said:

When you really start seeing "if you don't like it don't play it" though, is when certain threads start to become an "echo chamber" of the same complaint from the same people. And that's something I've seen not only with this game, but other games as well. There's a point where it goes from valid complaint to beating a dead horse.

That said though, if someone wants to complain,I say let them. I'm still having fun with the game regardless and clearly something is keeping them around too

• HowTragicHowTragic Member
    edited January 2018

"if you have any complaint about the game and didnt like it, you can stop playing"

Wow, so you're telling me that all the problems can be solved by driving away the people who bring them up?
    Starving children in Africa? So we drop a couple of nukes there and... OMG you're right it's solved! World hunger defeated!!!

You, sir, are a contemporary genius. How exciting to see that this game is populated with well-educated individuals like you with exemplary problem-solving abilities topped with profound visions for the future.

• @HowTragic There's a difference between bringing up a problem and making 316,925,304,174,193 forum posts about how it's LITERALLY GOING TO KILL THE GAME. If people actually cared that much they'd keep it in a post and give solutions other than "kek lets just like, remove the damn thing and change nothing else to the game". Anyone who suggests fatigue should be removed from the game either doesn't know how basic game design works, or is just an ignorant ass hat who wants it there way and wants it now.

• yes because this game needs less people >.>

• Another one of these senseless threads? If I had a penny everytime I hear this type of horrid argument....

Players complain about the game, in part, because they want improvement. If they had no passion for the game, they can simply quit. Their intentions are that they do wish to continue playing if only certain aspects are tweaked. It's obvious by now fatigue is a recurrent issue for a portion of the players. I don't understand how anyone can deny this - much less sweep the problem beneath the rug by asking those with differing opinions to leave.

• @Shadowh8ter You are the one that keeps on bringing stamina. The people here are trying to say that the mentality that OP has is bad, because it solves nothing. What about better translations or having active BM in every town like in KR? We should all just stop playing instead of telling the publisher what we want changed? I agree the stamina kids should stop, but that doesn't mean there aren't those with constructive criticism which should be adressed and not disregarded as simple "That person doesn't like the game!"