LV 70 GEAR?!?

ahhhh yes hello there,

so recently I got to 65 and I already got a set for my agent and I saw other people running LV 70 gear. I know how to craft them but the question is how do I equip them since the cap level is 65. is there like something you need to do, if you can answear this qustion am gonna be very thankful.

Comments

• the enhancement boosts form events allow you to equip gear 5 levels up or be elite and you don't need those and also you get free 7 days for crafting one of the trinkets 7 days of crafting the module and 7 days by crafting the core

• IttoShuraIttoShura Member
    edited January 2018

There is a item where you can wear equipment 5 levels above your current level but most of the players your seeing probably have Elite/Platinum Status which already allows it.

• theres a enhancement support that lets equip gear +5 above ur lvl through one of the event tabs iirc. Others might have the vip/elite/prem thingy that includes that.

• Elite/Platinum membership let you equip gear 5 levels above you

besides that, you get these circular white and blue disks from events and achievements that let you equip gear 5 levels above for a week

• DarkSailentDarkSailent Member
    edited January 2018

Correction
    Elite/Platinum provides you with:
    Device Enhancement (+5 level to gear usage)
    Special Op's (for an addition entry count on instances)
    Skill Modifier (Adjust your skills freely)
    Additional materials at the end of the missions
    Additional EXP/Credits at the end

You can grab the Device Enhancements for the +5 gear from Events craftables. You can make them every Saturday on a character using the event items that you get.You can also store these for 180~ days if you already have elite for say 30 days or so to use later down the line. You also get some from crafting the Super Gear from achievements.

• Is it a Feature? If i dont constantly Craft it or Pay I should just give up on the best gear at moment, for each Char?

• xEdwinLixxEdwinLix Member
    edited January 2018

@RTACF5AA6T said:
    Is it a Feature? If i dont constantly Craft it or Pay I should just give up on the best gear at moment, for each Char?

Just stick with the Level 60 to 65 endgame gears since we are not even there yet for the real endgame in KR version.

the level 70 gears are not even considered the "best" gears current but the level 60 to 65 Endgame gears are due to having stats that rival or better than the 70 gears plus gear set stats bonus.

Once we get Lamb Keeper's Bridge, Munitions Factory Airship, and UNION Temporary HQ, then consider taking the new 70 or higher endgame gears since the level 60 to 65 endgame gear currently should provide enough stats to progress through these upcoming story dungeons until Taimat is released.

• @xEdwinLix said:

@RTACF5AA6T said:
    Is it a Feature? If i dont constantly Craft it or Pay I should just give up on the best gear at moment, for each Char?

Just stick with the Level 60 to 65 endgame gears since we are not even there yet for the real endgame in KR version.

the level 70 gears are not even considered the "best" gears current but the level 60 to 65 Endgame gears are due to having stats that rival or better than the 70 gears plus gear set stats bonus.

Once we get Lamb Keeper's Bridge, Munitions Factory Airship, and UNION Temporary HQ, then consider taking the new 70 or higher endgame gears since the level 60 to 65 endgame gear currently should provide enough stats to progress through these upcoming story dungeons until Taimat is released.

You're right that he doesn't need the level 70 gear to complete current content. But it actually is the best gear currently available. The level 65 trinkets don't have a set effect, but the level 70 trinkets do and they give much better stats than the "pure" gear 5 set does

• So, it's the level 70 weapon worth or not?
    Yeah I know it's the best we have so far (Currently on our version) and having it means overkill which it's good but once we get the next patch, are they still good enough? And by good enough I mean: next patch are we getting better weapons or something that make our current weapons obsolete or outdated?

• @Masazumi said:
    So, it's the level 70 weapon worth or not?
    Yeah I know it's the best we have so far (Currently on our version) and having it means overkill which it's good but once we get the next patch, are they still good enough? And by good enough I mean: next patch are we getting better weapons or something that make our current weapons obsolete or outdated?

You need the wep lvl 70 for the next content so yeah is worth

• @Gonzoh said:

@Masazumi said:

So next patch doesn't bring new and better weapons, huh? Cool now I can craft it safely, thanks for the reply!

• So... is it a feature or not? Every patch there will be a gear 5 levels above to force you do Events/Pay or there is something wrong right now?

• lv 70 is worth it is the BiS gear, and its not a feature they just released a gear 5 levels up nothing special they give you tons of those enhancement thingies you need for lv 70 until the cap raise which will most likely happen next patch anyway

• @Masazumi said:

@Gonzoh said:

@Masazumi said:

So next patch doesn't bring new and better weapons, huh? Cool now I can craft it safely, thanks for the reply!

they kinda do and don't at the same time if we get the cap raise with only the leveling area there is new gear but its drop exclusive if we get raids you will need the lv 70 gear anyway so go for it

• CloserKobiCloserKobi Member
    edited January 2018

Craft the level 70 equips, but do not discard the level 65 ones. There is an event craftable item that let us wear +5 gear levels above your current level for 1 week. But do not spam it because it doesn't overlap the duration.

• @CloserKobi said:
    But do not spam it because it doesn't overlap the duration.

wot, I shoved all mines and the UI shows the duration until late february

• It extends the duration, it doesn't overlap as in reset I'm guessing that's what they mean.

You can craft Device Enhancements in event category on the crafting stations. If you craft them every week for that character, you good. If you have Elite/Plat and don't want to buy again, you can store these crafted once for like 180 days. Pro tip :wink: and they can stack :wink::wink:

But yea, if you get a Super, you can still use that weapon till the next weapon comes out or till you find that weapon. It won't be useless and I'd recommend keeping it in case you destroy your weapon in enhancement like I did at +13. Sad sad days boys, I had no weapon backup lol.

• SpacexRexSpacexRex Member
    edited January 2018

You need the 70 weapon so you can upgrade it when Mephisto/Viltes Raid comes out to its 75 version (or Extreme Version). The next weapon that will be better than the current 70 super weapon will be the Tiamat (Crater) Weapon. So it goes like this for weapons. Super 70 > Tiamat 70 > Extreme 75 > Athena(If you can get it) 77 > David 80 > Purification Weapon 83. However if you manage to get Athena you can skip david weapon if you can +14 it.

The Super module and 3/3 super acc set also have a 75 extreme version. So you really do need all of it. Later down the line they will release PG 9-10 which just straight up drop the Super 70 equipment (supposedly sealed version but i haven't confirmed). However you pretty much need tiamat gear to do it. So its a lot easier to just get it now and upgrade it from its Sure version. Happy farming!