Top PVP Tier (Na/EU)

edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Top PVP Tier (Na/EU) 40 votes

Seha
55%
AkeidaCalpheonSepharePengyzMasazumiCyzannaTrickZeroScarletDevilShaofRichesHailsAnhdrooDsinCHaremJakeKunXenaderNGDL6KKAEHArkeleonApoteoseIttoShura 22 votes
Levia
7%
Vladkovich66WPR69GWKzVergil 3 votes
Yuri
10%
GonzohDraciusenJ5EWHYJYTYHWLW93RYJ7 4 votes
Sylvi
2%
Hangukjjang 1 vote
J
17%
GrayShadesRingabelLexy6RavenScoftAkuseraretaShanaPowerR5X3J6K67J 7 votes
Misteltein
7%
BekirMyGfHateClosersScomen 3 votes

Comments

• J

Just like the PVE Thread tell your experience on PVP

• Seha

If you don't pick Seha you don't actually PvP.

• J

@Hails said:

Seha is average not that powerfull J is more annoying than him

• HailsHails Member
    edited January 2018
    Seha

@Ringabel said:

@Hails said:

Seha is literally the best pvp class in the game in every server .

• J

@Hails said:

@Ringabel said:

@Hails said:

i really don't feel that way i see more seha players than J but he still more annoying than him in my view

• Seha

@Ringabel said:

@Hails said:

@Ringabel said:

@Hails said:

i really don't feel that way i see more seha players than J but he still more annoying than him in my view

You see more of them for a reason.

• Yuri

will vote here yuri too she have a lot dmg and a lot movility and that fm1 free catch

• Seha

Seha is actually one of the most broken classes in pvp esp in this patch. you can get 3 chain explosions from just empowered and empowered state, and the beginning of the match, you also can do 2/3 dash >v restands as well, his true dmg is honestly broken no one can say he isnt a broken class, as for kr he isnt the most broken anymore imo, even since he lost 15% of his dmg in a recent patch which was needed, he also lost chain exlposion as his restand ex shockwave and ^v dash is bad enough in his current states on kr and other servers

TL;DR true dmg and restands are too op and thats why hes kinda the meta rn, other than ppl wanting to main him for other reasons.

• Seha

@Ringabel said:

@Hails said:

I'd be hard pressed to argue that J is stronger than Seha when the latter has so many restands, true damage that bypasses the 80% reduction, and stupidly long airtime in an environment where upward Z axis attacks are nonexistent.

I mean sure you could say fighting a J is annoying when they can cancel into a mangetism or grab, but so can Seha, and unlike other characters, Seha has quite a bit of grab immunity frames (Which also quite a while comparatively)

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member
    edited January 2018
    J

that 80% critical damage increase will help a lot in tiamat you can get like 500% critical damage easily with j

• Seha

@Lexy6 said:
    that 80% critical damage increase will help a lot in tiamat you can get like 500% critical damage easily with j

You probably meant for PvE; crit damage is capped at 200% even if you use golden age in PvP.