We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

[EARLY] Nata Character Analysis.

Hello, yes its me again, after my long forum post about my NA issues, but it doesn't change a fact that EME and Closers NA is going to be like this, and it IS still a beta, so i cant really complain.
but thats not the case.

I have made a Nata Character Analysis for anyone who is interested on seeing what Nata can do.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WOnMAKa11KwtfMzh6dqaVfsFbCWr6VTmoPXBOvl82Vs/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy the google docs i created, as i give information on Nata's backstory, Skills, Costumes, and my thoughts. Feel free to comment in this Forum post.

Nata for Life

Comments

• Good document/guide
    nata is best girl

• Helpful for those like me..

• @Noblessings said:
    Good document/guide
    nata is best girl

Yes

Good write up gray (:

• Can't wait for my sanic the edgehog

btw this is how his cybernetic(not sure how they'll translate that) costume looks like. Really nice document/data(?not sure what to call it lol)

• Is that a mini Levia?

• @Yumegimi said:
    Can't wait for my sanic the edgehog

btw this is how his cybernetic(not sure how they'll translate that) costume looks like. Really nice document/data(?not sure what to call it lol)

im close to Nata Zenith 6/10 on Closers KR, when i get my last piece i will post a image in this thread.

• @Masazumi said:
    Is that a mini Levia?

Yup mini levia pet

• @GrayShades said:
    im close to Nata Zenith 6/10 on Closers KR, when i get my last piece i will post a image in this thread.

How much cost each part of the Zenith Set? Curiosity

• @JeanEquisde said:

@GrayShades said:

How much cost each part of the Zenith Set? Curiosity

Well for KR Black Market, each default peace would cost you 45mil - 75 mil for any default piece.
    But for the Accessories, you'll be paying between 150smil - 275mil.

• @Shadlad said:

Hot

• Fuck Nata the worst wolfdog.

• @Yoburi said:
    Fuck Nata the worst wolfdog.

And why do you say that?

• Lunatic Explosion is the strongest move...? You know, there's this little thing called Heat Shot?

• GrayShadesGrayShades Member
    edited January 2018

@557RDANYXX said:
    Lunatic Explosion is the strongest move...? You know, there's this little thing called Heat Shot?

Lunatic Explosion is a strong move, thats with the Damage when the skill is lvl 15 (which is the max skill), and when you dont have any gear on. If you do have gear on, the skill will do more damage.

For example, Lunatic Explosion, with 110k Physical attack with 15k Raw Physical Damage, the skill at that range can deal up to 40mil - 55mil Damage to bosses in a single hit. And just wait till you combine this skill with Fireworks.

Heat shot is a strong move too, But at the time when Tina was not out, Lunatic Explosion Was the strongest move in the game. I'll fix that little error in my post.

• Will there be a full version of the guide? the required level of skills, which passives, as well as the preferred assembly of equipment.

• @Xrona said:
    Will there be a full version of the guide? the required level of skills, which passives, as well as the preferred assembly of equipment.

He is working on one but it might take a week or two.

• oh boi another grayshades thread about how he's the all knowing god

• @Harem said:
    oh boi another grayshades thread about how he's the all knowing god

Kinda sick of seeing his "guides" too.

• As if anyone wants to know, i AM currently making a Full Nata Guide right now. This will help with Skill Builds (PvE and PvP), Gear, Combos, Skill Chains, etc. I will be getting help for this guide from a few of my friends so the Guide can be published quickly, so people can get the information ASAP.

• @GrayShades said:

@Harem said:

Really don't see myself as a "God". I'm just making a helpful Guide to help new players out, that's all.

@AD3DHNRPG7 said:

@Harem said:

Kinda sick of seeing his "guides" too.

So far, i have only made One guide, and it was the Analysis, which was a basic run-down of what Nata can do in the game.

Appreciate that you do this for the others. It is helpful and keep doing it ;) I will be waiting for that full version

• @GrayShades said:
    As if anyone wants to know, i AM currently making a Full Nata Guide right now. This will help with Skill Builds (PvE and PvP), Gear, Combos, Skill Chains, etc. I will be getting help for this guide from a few of my friends so the Guide can be published quickly, so people can get the information ASAP.

What’s your credibility though?

I watched your stream. You fumbled, stumbled, and rambled about nonsense for quite a while. Everything just went back to “Alpha was great because they gave us free stuff”

Yeah they gave you free stuff to bug test and incentivize you to be their bug testers.

• @Noelll said:

@Harem said:

@GrayShades said:
    As if anyone wants to know, i AM currently making a Full Nata Guide right now. This will help with Skill Builds (PvE and PvP), Gear, Combos, Skill Chains, etc. I will be getting help for this guide from a few of my friends so the Guide can be published quickly, so people can get the information ASAP.

What’s your credibility though?

I watched your stream. You fumbled, stumbled, and rambled about nonsense for quite a while. Everything just went back to “Alpha was great because they gave us free stuff”

You're here only to antagonize the OP for some reason. His "credibility" could as well be nil, but calculations are things mostly everyone can do, even you.

Yeah they gave you free stuff to bug test and incentivize you to be their bug testers.

Is this a bad thing? They still gave you free stuff

It's not. But OP complained that Beta/Release Closers NA was trash garbage because it paled in comparison to the handouts given in Alpha.

If you didn't actually watch his stream/rant, you wouldn't understand. Just back away.

• Good job, but I wanted something more detailed, as in what I would put skill points, weapons and some advice if you do, I will be grateful

• @Ringabel said:
    Good job, but I wanted something more detailed, as in what I would put skill points, weapons and some advice if you do, I will be grateful

he said he is making one but it might take a week or 2.

• @FireZero said:

@Ringabel said:
    Good job, but I wanted something more detailed, as in what I would put skill points, weapons and some advice if you do, I will be grateful

he said he is making one but it might take a week or 2.

very good, i am waiting o/

• @Ringabel said:

I am making it, but i might not post it on the General Forums, or even post it on the forums cause the hate atm. But i understand most of the hate. If i post it, i'll post it somewhere, just not in the General Forums.

• Although I am thankful for the work put into making this, I have some genuine criticism regarding your attitude from that last post.

If your goal is to help people, then you should just post it in the most accessible place for new players. If what people are saying is actual hate, then you can just ignore it. Even if it isn't, you can still ignore it, just people will lose respect for you.

It's the internet, and you've posted or plan to post something where people can differ on. In a public area.
    Of course people will flame, question your credibility, disagree, or just not like it in general. But this shouldn't stop you from helping others.

• @GrayShades said:

@Ringabel said:

I am making it, but i might not post it on the General Forums, or even post it on the forums cause the hate atm. But i understand most of the hate. If i post it, i'll post it somewhere, just not in the General Forums.

Relax, no hate here just love, keep the good work