We are aware of an issue regarding Divine Battle point rewards, specifically the 25,000 point reward tier. Currently, Enhancement Booster II's are being rewarded instead of 3x Gear Booster Fuel I's. We recommend that you DO NOT claim this reward until a fix is applied on March 9. if you have already claimed this item, please contact customer support at support.enmasse.com. You can view our known issues at the following link: http://bit.ly/2v7vIoN

Steam and EMP?

Any way of buying EMP using steam wallet? Whenever I try to recharge it links me to En masse's page.

Comments

• Nice question, I want to know if I'll be able to buy EMP with low costs in steam when it goes out

• Right now the only way I know is the round about way of paying for it in TERA and then using the EMP in Closers.

• You should be able to recharge with steam funds if you go to the EMP shop in game and go to recharge while the game is opened from steam ,_,

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Yes you can buy EMP via steam for Closers. First you do need steam version of Closers and then when you are IN GAME, click on the recharge windows it will open a steam Closers recharge page for you.

• It only works if the Steam overlay is active, otherwise you get redirected to the website... and the steam overlay is broken for this game for some users(including me).

• any idea how to fix this "broken steam overlay" ?

• @Zeresa said:
    any idea how to fix this "broken steam overlay" ?

please share if u find a solution :)

• Maybe not work to all users. First step install windows 8,
    8.1, 10 64-bit version. steamcommunity.com/app/215830/discussions/0/1620599015903773387/

• @Revork said:
    Maybe not work to all users. First step install windows 8,
    8.1, 10 64-bit version. steamcommunity.com/app/215830/discussions/0/1620599015903773387/

I think I do not have another option to install w10, the strange thing is that with other games if the steam overlay works

• To stop this, I had to stop running closers as admin. As soon as I changed this I have never had the problem again

• i use this lil trick:

1. go into your browser and login on http://store.steampowered.com and stay logged in

2. open a new tab and use this link for your payment: https://store.enmasse.com/closers/steam-emp

this is the way that worked for me :)

• MuyaMuya Member

@Livramento said:
    i use this lil trick:

1. go into your browser and login on http://store.steampowered.com and stay logged in

2. open a new tab and use this link for your payment: https://store.enmasse.com/closers/steam-emp

this is the way that worked for me :)

i did it and didn't work for me: look what happened:

["Can not purchase through steam because you are not logged in through steam."]

PS: i did the step number 1 and 2 like you said

• When you load up the game through steam, don’t close the EME launcher that comes up. Minimize it instead. It’ll go into your taskbar. As long as this is open, the Steam reload overlay should pop up. If you close it, it’ll redirect you to EME’s website to load up.

• I purchase EMP through steam and the overlay works just fine. almost all of my gaming purchases are done through steam and have never had any issues. still using windows 7 cause it is a reliable and well built operating system. windows 10 causes lots of tiny gaming errors and problems from what I have heard which is the reason I don't want to switch to it.

• MuyaMuya Member

@Succubusty said:
    When you load up the game through steam, don’t close the EME launcher that comes up. Minimize it instead. It’ll go into your taskbar. As long as this is open, the Steam reload overlay should pop up. If you close it, it’ll redirect you to EME’s website to load up.

i don't close my eme launcher, i just minimize. I have installed so many games here and just closers online don't work the overlay to me.

• EdgeSlashEdgeSlash Member
    edited November 2018

@Vioxze said:
    It only works if the Steam overlay is active, otherwise you get redirected to the website... and the steam overlay is broken for this game for some users(including me).

I totally agree when I was going to click on recharge on closers steam version then it direct me to the main website I was like wait what which was confusing.

• I fixed the steam overlay by going to the steam folder, and erasing everything but Steam.exe, and the steamapps folder, once that is done, open steam.exe and it'll redownload the steam client. This fixed it in two separate computers for me already.

• JochiraJochira Member
    edited November 2018

@Succubusty said:
    When you load up the game through steam, don’t close the EME launcher that comes up. Minimize it instead. It’ll go into your taskbar. As long as this is open, the Steam reload overlay should pop up. If you close it, it’ll redirect you to EME’s website to load up.

mfw simple solutions are the hardest ones to figure out, gonna try it out when I extend my Plat by another month

• loading up EMP is fine for me. The Closers EMP store directs me to steam and has me buy it from there. My issue is actually getting the $ i spend to show up on my closers account.

• the good thing is if u are in EU with Steam, you pay less forr the 12k EMP will be like 83€ or somehthing like that

• Dont buy EMP from the page u will pay like 118€ for the 12k EMP, Always buy EMP via steam

• i did buy EMP from steam.. i just dont know how to get it out of my steam account onto the closers game. when i bought the money it didnt load into the game for me to spend in the shop.

• AoiAegisAoiAegis Member
    edited November 2018

You need to press the recharge button for the game to load it in. The recharge button is in the emp store just click it then close whatever pops up.