So new char is coming to KR ;3

Comments

• class is called "berserker" apprently for anyone who wants to know, been confirmed by the closers hq discord.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited January 2018

@Akeida said:
    class is called "berserker" apprently for anyone who wants to know, been confirmed by the closers hq discord.

by the look loosks like another girl but well, i wanted a big muscle guy like hulk lol xD

• @Melonchan said:

@Akeida said:
    class is called "berserker" apprently for anyone who wants to know, been confirmed by the closers hq discord.

by the look loosks like another girl but well, i wanted a big muscle guy like hulk lol xD

Ye, looks like it but then wolfgang had long hair and ppl thought it was her when he was teased so who knows but im assuming its going be female since after Speical agent wolfgang got released closers ranking went down, but when luna got released, rankings went up for closers we'll have to wait and see cant wait see what type of thngs this class will do like phase power(maybe something similar like levias phase power buff who knows(?) or even thir wep NADDIC is thinking of for this char.

• @Akeida said:

Interesting. But how is it confirmed? Do they unpacked the client and saw the name ‘berserker’ or is it just pure speculation or rumor?

• AkeidaAkeida Member
    edited January 2018

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

Interesting. But how is it confirmed? Do they unpacked the client and saw the name ‘berserker’ or is it just pure speculation or rumor?

They datamined/unpack the client (for this they unpacked it from the CN = China server normaly they would datamine it from the kr client, but i guess CN had it already there. They usually do this before a update comes out so everyone foerign(or w/e theyre) knows whats going on for that certain server.

edit: They even got wolfgangs class name accurate for wolfgangs class "Libirian"(and other stuff that i wont name) before he was even out, i would say theyre a realiable source imo.

• @Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

They datamined/unpack the client (for this they unpacked it from the CN = China server normaly they would datamine it from the kr client, but i guess CN had it already there. They usually do this before a update comes out so everyone foerign(or w/e theyre) knows whats going on for that certain server.

Thanks! I hope the new character is female.

Actually we can know the character is female or not by unpacking. Only if there is a ‘nightmare succubus eyepatch’ accessary in the client.

If the eyepatch is concealing the right eye : it is male
    If it is concealing the left eye: it is female

• @EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

Actually we can know the character is female or not by unpacking. Only if there is a ‘nightmare succubus eyepatch’ accessary in the client.

Makes sense ill have too see if they updated anything, on the character itself but yee youre right about that the eyepatch thing. maybe they have stuff in stock(havent looked into it much today) depends what costme they out in display atm for the certain character i highly reccomend joining CHQ's discord if ur honestly into this kind of stuff(llooking for early sneak peeks through datamines/unpacking etc or just asking in help in general about stuff about closers.

• @Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

Makes sense ill have too see if they updated anything, on the character itself but yee youre right about that the eyepatch thing. maybe they have stuff in stock(havent looked into it much today) depends what costme they out in display atm for the certain character i highly reccomend joining CHQ's discord if ur honestly into this kind of stuff(llooking for early sneak peeks through datamines/unpacking etc or just asking in help in general about stuff about closers.

I tried to joint it but it says the invite link is expired;

• @EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

https://discord.gg/GZTFJag oh try this one then, and see if it works. inb4getsbannedforpostinglinkstodiscord

• @Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

https://discord.gg/GZTFJag oh try this one then, and see if it works. inb4getsbannedforpostinglinkstodiscord

Thanks a lot! It works well

• @Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

By the way, if you figure out anything about the second new character such as gender, could you kindly share us the information?

We will appreciate it

• @EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

By the way, if you figure out anything about the second new character such as gender, could you kindly share us the information?

We will appreciate it

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

@EXDWTE9HM6 said:

@Akeida said:

We will appreciate it

Ye, most likely, depends if i wanna go datamine myself and post the info or CHQ post it here and ill just give them credit as always.Been so busy with daiies on KR lately ive had any time actually to do anything with unpacking into the files myself but ame if you find anything through the discord, or anything ur self feel free do the same! (tho im hardly active on here youll most likely see me on hq discord more than here sadly lol.