[PSA (idk if right term)] For all those seriously believing in Tina before Nata

so yeah, ik that the majority saying that they want Harpy, Tina or Violet before Nata are mainly joking, but I've also seen quite a few ppl that also takes this seriously, so this PSA is mainly aimed for those

all in all, the ones joking are of cuz allowed to joke (I love jokes and puns, ok? XD), point out stuffs I missed or got wrong and such

now to the point: I noticed that quite a few players here thinks that EME have full control over Closers (Kritika players (I quitted Kritika though, so idk it's current state) thought the exact same), but that's actually not the case. while EME is free to do whatever they want with events, pets, costumes and such, when it comes to actual contents like new chars, new hub, lvl cap increase and such, it's NG's (Naddic Games) decision on when they will let other servers release something. Also, another head-up I wanna give, at all the other official non-KR servers so have Levia always been the 1st WD (Wolfdog) and Nata the 2nd WD and all the other WD after that was released in same order as at KR. so yeah, don't expect Tina and Violet anytime soon.

now for some personal inputs: honestly, i'm a Nata mainer (call me an overly-optimistic Nata mainer if you wish, i'm just trying to think from a different POV) but idm waiting till Feb/March for NG to give EME permission to release Nata, seeing how it's only been 1 month since we got Levia. also, I wanna give a little prediction myself, but at KR so was Tiamat the next hub, so I have a feeling that we will get Tiamat on March, but don't quote me on this.

well, I guess that's all for now owo/

Comments

• I don't disagree with the idea of nata being first but where did you find the information about naddic having control? Can I ask for your source?

• 9CKGR7T9GY9CKGR7T9GY Member
    edited January 2018

Lolicons are the biggest customers, whale spenders in the history of Enmasse (Cough pantsu elin).

Unless Enmasse is feeding Naddic with the wrong numbers, releasing any loli Closer character as compared to a murderous-emo male teen is going to generate more revenue on this nearly D.O.A title.

Btw, Naddic only created 3 Males, 1 Trap and 7 Females (Most are Lolis) for Closers.

• ChinksterChinkster Member
    edited January 2018

I honestly think atleast release the only guy character left before it will be just female characters left. I do hope by Feb or maybe early Mar they release him, since he seems the most intresting guy character to play, i like Seha and J but Nata looks the most intresting.
    @ 9CKGR7T9GY The only loli i can think of is Tina. The rest have huge chests and look like women besides Selivi and Luna ((Chest wise only) they look like teenagers atleast)) even if you count these 2 thats only 3 out of 4. So what do you mean by most are lolis?

• Nata is good and all but i want my boi wolfgang

• Dont worry Tina wont be released before Nata, the only server which did so was CN lol (The Capital of p2w gaming) and she was stuck at airport for 2 months before they released Nata, Naddic will release stuff like, Enmasse isn't the developer just the publisher Naddic knows whats the best for the game

• @3AXPEKPJ4A said:
    I don't disagree with the idea of nata being first but where did you find the information about naddic having control? Can I ask for your source?

I assume because it's always the developers decision, not the publisher.

Naddic = Dev
    Publisher = Enmasse

Anywho back on topic, I'd like to see Nata released ASAP simply because that means we get Harpy that much sooner.

• The Publisher can put things in the order they want Inodensia released Levia first because of the poll they made if En Masses wanted they could have released Nata.

• Based on my limited google translate searching on the Closers CN website, I think they got Levia and then Tina. I might be wrong though.

• HailsHails Member
    edited January 2018

The Chinese server is the exception because they also have SS rank tunes and +20 weapons and total p2w enhancement items. They kinda do what they want.

For the most part companies can do what they want usually but they still need dev permission for doing a lot of stuff. For example, In Elsword, the NA server runners wanted to rename the name of a 3rd job class because it sounded AWFUL. However the devs wouldn't let them and only allowed them to rename a specific other character's job class instead. Also, in the same game they were able to release 2 character systems out of order just because one of the characters was much MUCH more popular in the server than the other so they devs probably thought it was a good idea. But these are still pretty rare occurrences (I believe that was the only content that ever got released out of order in that game compared to similarly updated servers. That's how shocking it was.)

For Closers I believe any server after JP/TW got Levia first (not quite sure on CN but I know ID did) though... there aren't actually a lot of Closers servers so it's a small sample size. This was most likely more than just a poll it was probably a dev decision. Though you could argue that the poll could have influenced the devs enough to think it's a good idea for the next server as well. I don't think that's entirely a bad idea considering Nata is actually kinda unpopular compared to everyone else. Plus Nata and Levia's release dates in the KR server were so close that switching them around honestly doesn't seem like too much of a bad idea.

I'm pretty sure Enmasse said they were doing Nata next anyway in one of their older streams in the past month though since people kept asking. So I don't see why there's much of a debate.

I personally would like Violet or Harpy 2nd but I know there's a slim to none chance of that happening and it's honestly not that big of a deal.

• @9CKGR7T9GY said:
    Lolicons are the biggest customers, whale spenders in the history of Enmasse (Cough pantsu elin).

Unless Enmasse is feeding Naddic with the wrong numbers, releasing any loli Closer character as compared to a murderous-emo male teen is going to generate more revenue on this nearly D.O.A title.

Btw, Naddic only created 3 Males, 1 Trap and 7 Females (Most are Lolis) for Closers.

Wolfgang, Seha, J and Nata = 3 Males? :P You counted Luna, so you should count Wolfgang too!

• @Harem said:

@3AXPEKPJ4A said:
    I don't disagree with the idea of nata being first but where did you find the information about naddic having control? Can I ask for your source?

I assume because it's always the developers decision, not the publisher.

Naddic = Dev
    Publisher = Enmasse

Anywho back on topic, I'd like to see Nata released ASAP simply because that means we get Harpy that much sooner.

Is not how that works at all, is the contract agreement and how EME do a right administration, that's why there is a manager (so they can decide pretty quite) plus money is important.

• @Hails said:
    The Chinese server is the exception because they also have SS rank tunes and +20 weapons and total p2w enhancement items. They kinda do what they want.

oh god... now I see why nobody ever talk about CN

For the most part companies can do what they want usually but they still need dev permission for doing a lot of stuff. For example, In Elsword, the NA server runners wanted to rename the name of a 3rd job class because it sounded AWFUL. However the devs wouldn't let them and only allowed them to rename a specific other character's job class instead. Also, in the same game they were able to release 2 character systems out of order just because one of the characters was much MUCH more popular in the server than the other so they devs probably thought it was a good idea. But these are still pretty rare occurrences (I believe that was the only content that ever got released out of order in that game compared to similarly updated servers. That's how shocking it was.)

I also wanna add that the issue that the devs had prevented KOG from releasing 3rd job 3rd path pre-event (my IS ♥) earlier and also was the reason why NA/INT got their 3rd job 2nd path pre-event delayed though it's solved now, so we will most likely get 3rd job 2nd path pre-event this week at NA but now i'm going off-topic
    >

I'm pretty sure Enmasse said they were doing Nata next anyway in one of their older streams in the past month though since >people kept asking. So I don't see why there's much of a debate.

oh, I don't really watch streams and live streams, so if you got some footage or anything, mind showing me? else it's fine, cuz it feel pretty much like it was a given

• Honestly, not releasing Nata first isn't the end of the world. Consider it this way, but after Nata there are 4 female characters in a row. If you put Nata after 1 or 2 of them, there's less rabid crazy American people complaining about "sexism in gaming" and you can pretend there's some spacing in there. Seemsgud

• My mom's husband works in EME and revealed the release order: Levia > Harpy > Nata > Violet > Luna > Wolfgang > Tina

• @Masazumi said:
    My mom's husband works in EME and revealed the release order: Levia > Harpy > Nata > Violet > Luna > Wolfgang > Tina

my KR uncle that works at NG just phoned me and said that Harpy will come at 2020, Nata at 6666, Violet at 6969, Luna at 7777, Wolfgang at 5000 and Tina at 9999

@Lihzakivi said:
    Honestly, not releasing Nata first isn't the end of the world. Consider it this way, but after Nata there are 4 female characters in a row. If you put Nata after 1 or 2 of them, there's less rabid crazy American people complaining about "sexism in gaming" and you can pretend there's some spacing in there. Seemsgud

I feel like this was directed towards the other Nata mainers, but remember that NG is a KR company and this "sexism in gaming" is pretty much N/A at South Korea (it still exist probably, but it's so small that you never hear about it) and either way, players that blindly complains about sexism will always find another way to complain about sexism, so trying to make every1 happy is impossible

basically, no matter what you do, there will always be some ppl that are unhappy and complains, so you can satisfy the greater amount but you can't satisfy every1

• @Jochira said:

@Masazumi said:
    My mom's husband works in EME and revealed the release order: Levia > Harpy > Nata > Violet > Luna > Wolfgang > Tina

my KR uncle that works at NG just phoned me and said that Harpy will come at 2020, Nata at 6666, Violet at 6969, Luna at 7777, Wolfgang at 5000 and Tina at 9999

@Lihzakivi said:
    Honestly, not releasing Nata first isn't the end of the world. Consider it this way, but after Nata there are 4 female characters in a row. If you put Nata after 1 or 2 of them, there's less rabid crazy American people complaining about "sexism in gaming" and you can pretend there's some spacing in there. Seemsgud

I feel like this was directed towards the other Nata mainers, but remember that NG is a KR company and this "sexism in gaming" is pretty much N/A at South Korea (it still exist probably, but it's so small that you never hear about it) and either way, players that blindly complains about sexism will always find another way to complain about sexism, so trying to make every1 happy is impossible

basically, no matter what you do, there will always be some ppl that are unhappy and complains, so you can satisfy the greater amount but you can't satisfy every1

LMAO how about this Seunghoon Jeong, CEO of Naddic Games, who is my buddy and he said will no longer develop Closers online XD

• @Melonchan said:

@Jochira said:

@Masazumi said:

@Lihzakivi said:

LMAO how about this Seunghoon Jeong, CEO of Naddic Games, who is my buddy and he said will no longer develop Closers online XD

• With Tiamat on Feb 6 now confirmed maybe a new character will join?

• oReinhardoReinhard Member
    edited January 2018

Feb 6 <3

• @Masazumi said:
    With Tiamat on Feb 6 now confirmed maybe a new character will join?

Oh god, I woke up to this and almost believed you till I saw the name XD

• @Masazumi said:

We'll see. They didn't say anything in the trailer so it's either a surprise or Nata will have to wait much longer.

• I think that nata will appear either next week or allong with Tiamat since they said in their video that its the offical release. The moment of releasing a new character then couldnt be at a better rate.

• @Jochira said:

@Masazumi said:

Actually, that trailer is from EME, so that's legit. The rest of the update is still a mystery tho.

• when he gets in game, I hope all hub full of natas everywhere, since ppl cried for it :v

• JochiraJochira Member
    edited January 2018

@Hadasy said:

@Jochira said:

@Masazumi said:

Actually, that trailer is from EME, so that's legit. The rest of the update is still a mystery tho.

I literally saw that minutes after I said that XDDD

@Melonchan said:
    when he gets in game, I hope all hub full of natas everywhere, since ppl cried for it :v

Nata invade EU plz XD