My Fatigue Problem

Hi guys, im still kinda new to this game so i hope u bare with me. Im from malaysia playing on the hong kong region NA sever. the first character i created was levia, shes currently my highest lvl character. the problem i have is that once i max her fatigue out, after 1 or even 2 days of not playing her, her fatigue doesn't reset and its really depressing actually. could anyone explain why? or am i doing something that prolongs the fatigue from resetting?. tq.

Comments

• NA/EU has a different stamnia system from other versions, NA/EU has a "unique" one that has a weekly fatigue reset(resets every tuesday should have restted 4 mins ago actually), while others are daily ones, Try logging out of ur EmE acc and see if it reset since im pretty sure fatiuge weeky reset just happend.

• Fatigue reset just happened now. After the patch you'll have 0 fatigue~

• MelodionMelodion Member
    edited January 2018

You could use the housing system it provides more stamina for you. But you have to level your housing level for sure. :) I hope that helps you out.

• @Akeida said:
    NA/EU has a different stamnia system from other versions, NA/EU has a "unique" one that has a weekly fatigue reset(resets every tuesday should have restted 4 mins ago actually), while others are daily ones, Try logging out of ur EmE acc and see if it reset since im pretty sure fatiuge weeky reset just happend.

yeah it did,but now its just sad tht, i can finish my fatigue reasonably fast and need to wait a week to continue, kinda sucks XD

• @Melodion said:
    You could use the housing system it provides more stamina for you. But you have to level your housing level for sure. :) I hope that helps you out.

ahhh i see, didnt knw its tht important, thanks a bunch man