Closers anime trailer

Comments

• wtf

• Theres a place with that mini episodes on the channel with subs? =/

• there are episodes, i think 2 of them not remember with subs already, but this trailer is the newest, cuz by the date of uploaded, no sub yet on it

• LurexLurex Member
    edited January 2018

Wait, wait, wait... WHAT?!?!?!?! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Does this mean the show is uncancelled?! The last time I saw that preview it had been uploaded over a year ago! Here it is and you can check the upload date to see for yourself.

Meanwhile, it was almost a year ago that the first episode got fansubbed and I thought that was the only full episode there was going to be judging by how long the show had been in limbo. I even heard at one point that the full first episode was a bootleg and the only reason we got to see it at all was because it was leaked.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited January 2018

mm then nexon tricked it, re-uploaded or uploaded something old, it can be the anime does not met pupularity that they wanted so no more episodes or who knows.

• @Lurex The anime was never cancelled it was put on hold for the elsword anime cuz nexon of KR made that choose other then other then that will see what nexon has in store for the closers anime.

• The show was never cancelled.

Closers Anime came out during a time when most big MMOs in Asia were beginning to advertise via anime, notable ones were Elsword Online, Granblue Fantasy, and a few others.
    Basically, almost every one of them only released 1-2 episodes at most, then stopped for a long period of time (I believe most were like half a year or more), then began releasing all the rest of the episodes.
    Closers so far is one of the few that hasn't finished yet, whether or not it will release all the episodes at once is yet to be seen but so far every single other MMO anime has done so

• @Mystio said:
    Closers so far is one of the few that hasn't finished yet, whether or not it will release all the episodes at once is yet to be seen but so far every single other MMO anime has done so

Hopefully.

• 9CKGR7T9GY9CKGR7T9GY Member
    edited January 2018

I think J's torso should actually be like a Frankenstein patchwork of injuries (example Trainer's face).
    Bitna looks saggy.