Well, she confirmed.

Comments

• Fine - just make sure he comes soon and Harpy even sooner after.

• So Much for the Tina theory!

• " Nata is next "

Here waiting another month...

I only want Harpy and Violet :(

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Aaaand now I want for Harpy.

• Tina when B)

• LostAnxietyLostAnxiety Member
    edited January 2018

Since we got Levia exactly during OBT release... I'm hoping they release Nata exactly on the day of official release (Febuary 6)

• Should have been fairly obvious that we weren't gonna get the 4th newest character as the 2nd new char in NA
    either way, here's to hoping they release him on the 6th

• Its s very possible we got a release suprise because i didn't know Levia was coming out when Open Beta started.

• ShadladShadlad Member
    edited January 2018

She also said "soon" back on the 9th
    If we don't get Nata on the 6th of feb then it'll probably be delayed until the 20th if they wanna keep doing updates every 2 weeks.

• nata4life

• rip Tina hype. Oh well, I guess Nata is overdue anyway.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited January 2018

WE WANT LOLI PETTANKO TINA

• "Nata is next"

Should've been first.

• @Natorious said:

@Melonchan said:

WE WANT LOLI PETTANKO TINA

NO WE DONT

<3

• WE WANT HARPER

• Circuits already answered that:
    Soon™

• @Shadlad said:

If we don't get Nata on the 6th of feb then it'll probably be delayed until the 20th if they wanna keep doing updates every 2 weeks.

Soon™ is usually a meme method of saying "Don't quote me on this, but it will come... eventually"

• I found this on the "Tina vs Nata: Which playable Wolfdog do you want EME to release next?" poll.

• Nata is next. Next after Tina. (I seriously want Nata to be released on Feb 6th)

• ShadladShadlad Member
    edited January 2018

@Harem said:

@Shadlad said:

Soon™ is usually a meme method of saying "Don't quote me on this, but it will come... eventually"

I know what it is, it just seems unprofessional for an employee to say something is coming soon when it's nearly been a month and they still haven't given us a date of release.
    Well, that is, until an admin confirmed he's coming on the 20th/21st saying that "Nata won" on a poll that was posted by a regular forum user, implying that if Tina had won we'd be getting her instead... very professional.

• I know what it is, it just seems unprofessional for an employee to say something is coming soon when it's nearly been a month and they still haven't given us a date of release.
    Well, that is, until an admin confirmed he's coming on the 20th/21st saying that "Nata won" on a poll that was posted by a regular forum user, implying that if Tina had won we'd be getting her instead... very professional.

I think that answer your question. And about the characters release, we only had Levia and now we gonna have Nata in 2 two weeks ( Like you say, in a month ) but we dont have like a "Timeline" release per character so for now MAYBE is 1 month or 2 per character. I dont think with only 2 characters released we can confirm when the others characters are going to come out. We are almost to get in to the Official Launch so for me i cant complain about anything when the game is still with the tag "BETA" ( if you can see in discord, they are mostly testing if there are bugs when Tiamat comes). All what we can do is wait what is gonna happen in this 2 months after the Official Launch :* .

• @Shadlad said:
    I know what it is, it just seems unprofessional for an employee to say something is coming soon when it's nearly been a month and they still haven't given us a date of release.

Or it could mean they've already completed both Tina and Nata. They're just planning how to milk us by release one after another instead of both,

• Oh gawd damn we miss Tina because of nata wining the damn poll.