Tina vs Nata: Which playable Wolfdog do you want EME to release next?

Comments

• Tina

everyone vote for tina right now!!! and i pat your head :P

• Tina

@5uper5oinco said:
    Lol where is Harpy and Violet??? What a joke.

you know what your the joke!!!!!! JK! anyways calm down there later soo mebey about 3 or 4 months from this time

• Thanks for letting us know! Can finally let the topic rest for a bit!

So when's Harpy?

• @Cochese said:
    Looks like Nata won! Nata will be here on Feb 20/21 (the update after launch) :)

Please don't delay Harpy too much after Nata :<

• Tina

Tina will probably be next since she was part of this poll but who knows they can do a Tina vs Harpy poll next

• Nata

REEEEEEEEEEE WHY SO LATE

• Nata

@Cochese said:
    Looks like Nata won! Nata will be here on Feb 20/21 (the update after launch) :)

This was a official poll? LUL

• The poll was slightly too biased to be any sort of official. :D
    If the results work out with the plan anyway though... Just roll with it.

• CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff
    Nata

@Hadasy is reading my mind!

• Stop with the nonsense cochese.. we all know this aint official and you really planned to release nata first leaving us, tina players, in distress..

• Nata

But why 21 and no 6 feb :disappointed:

• @Gonzoh said:
    But why 21 and no 6 feb :disappointed:

How about just being thankful you were even given a definitive date of release?

• Tina

@Cochese said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :P its fine i guess hehe

• Tina

@OriginalSinAlt said:
    Stop with the nonsense cochese.. we all know this aint official and you really planned to release nata first leaving us, tina players, in distress..

ya nata was next eather way LUL

• Nata

Nata. He's actively involved in story atm, is sequentially appropriate in terms of other servers' releases.

I don't personally want to play him (I'd rather play Fridge Girl tbh), but it makes the most sense to release him first. If we're not following a precedent, and just campaigning for our favorite character to be released, then screw them both, release Violet pls, k thnx bai.

• Tina

monthly characters release or 2 month character release i wonder?

• @thegamer88 said:
    monthly characters release or 2 month character release i wonder?

Hoping this gets answered, if not now, at least after release hits.

2 months is a long time for a game that's already getting dropped by many.

• Tina

Wolfgang when ?????!?!?!!!!!!
    (jk but still my husbano)

• NoblessingsNoblessings Member
    edited January 2018
    Nata

@Cochese said:

May I ask why you guys are delaying him for so long? With over 2 months per char release we're never going to be anywhere near where KR is (at least in terms of char release) or any other server due to it taking over a year just to get every char release
    but disregarding that, launch would be the best time to introduce a new character as it'd bring more new players on day 1 as well as allow natas to catch up with everyone in terms of gear and most likely net you guys more money than if you put him on the 20th

• @Noblessings said:
    May I ask why you guys are delaying him for so long?

Can't please everyone. Give the people who aren't interested in Nata and capped their mains weeks ago something to do, or give Nata fans what they want. Since both require the same people to put in the effort, and there likely isn't enough time to do both in the same update, choices are made.
    I'm going to assume Tiamat won't be a 5 runs and you're done with it deal, so it'll likely keep more people busy than the ones who are twiddling thumbs waiting for Nata without playing any of the other characters.

Well, that's all just me assuming, since I have no idea how EME's team operates.

• Nata

@Hadasy said:

@Noblessings said:
    May I ask why you guys are delaying him for so long?

Can't please everyone. Give the people who aren't interested in Nata and capped their mains weeks ago something to do, or give Nata fans what they want. Since both require the same people to put in the effort, and there likely isn't enough time to do both in the same update, choices are made.
    I'm going to assume Tiamat won't be a 5 runs and you're done with it deal, so it'll likely keep more people busy than the ones who are twiddling thumbs waiting for Nata without playing any of the other characters.

Well, that's all just me assuming, since I have no idea how EME's team operates.

You are right, Tiamat will take a while to craft, and even i am waiting for nata i guess i will have to do some things in Tiamat with my for now ALTS lol

• Nata

Nata for sure B)

• Tina

I'll probly try out nata at some point.. wasnt really expecting Tina soon anyways :(

• Nata

110 votes for nata... wtf guys?

• Nata

Should've been dec 23 when levia's token event ended and you delayed it to 2 months after that.
    I love all the waiting though, AFKing is real end game, can you delay him until march 20 instead please?

• Tina

@Shadlad said:
    Should've been dec 23 when levia's token event ended and you delayed it to 2 months after that.
    I love all the waiting though, AFKing is real end game, can you delay him until march 20 instead please?

Bruh...I get the sarcasm, but please.

• NOOOOOOOOO

Tina's background story is literally the reason i play the game. Seriously sick of waiting months of content releases that still dont add characters.

I thought the only excuse for no new character in early January was because of the new year vacations, and a planned full wolfdog team release.

Screw all you guys that voted against Tina purely because lolibait. She is a homicidal murder robot programmed to kill her former Closer allies, then reprogrammed to... I dont actually know what she was reprogrammed into because she is still not in the game! Give me my most interested story!!!! ;_;

• Tina

I should've voted but don't think it would matter anyway since EME must have been "working" on Nata's release since levia's. So, polls wouldn't matter afterall; just purely coincidence and I doubt they will bring Tina if Tina was winning the poll...
    Anyway, 2 months a new character is too long. Hire more people maybe?

• Nata

@laser said:
    NOOOOOOOOO

Tina's background story is literally the reason i play the game. Seriously sick of waiting months of content releases that still dont add characters.

I thought the only excuse for no new character in early January was because of the new year vacations, and a planned full wolfdog team release.

Screw all you guys that voted against Tina purely because lolibait. She is a homicidal murder robot programmed to kill her former Closer allies, then reprogrammed to... I dont actually know what she was reprogrammed into because she is still not in the game! Give me my most interested story!!!! ;_;

They were going to release Nata first no matter what, to expect the 4th character to come 2nd is setting yourself up for disappointment. The admin shouldn't have worded it as if the poll mattered though.