[NA] Zenith

Comments

• I'm not sure if you guys are still taking in members, but I'm a J player @ Lv65 and my account name is NovaGenetics

• @GeneticCode said:
    I'm not sure if you guys are still taking in members, but I'm a J player @ Lv65 and my account name is NovaGenetics

We sure are! Opened up a slot for ya, just apply :)

• Looking for an active crew also, Account = Crimsonite

Ty~

• @SoulBlazw said:
    Looking for an active crew also, Account = Crimsonite

Ty~

opened up another slot, do apply :)

• They just brought it down for maintainence :'(

• Bump~ freed up some space :D

We've also saved up a bunch of reputation to max out the tiamat area when it comes out.

• EclipsekEclipsek Member
    edited January 2018

Open spots? Account name Eclipser (I played Maplestory too :D )

• PengyzPengyz Member
    edited January 2018

@Eclipsek said:
    Open spots? Account name Eclipser (I played Maplestory too :D )

Yup, just apply in-game :D

• Open Slots? Account name Yosafire

• Applied. Account name is Misago.

• Just took our first crew pic~ Here is one of the many screenshots taken yesterday!

Shoutout to those who were able to attend \o/

• Bump~ opened up a few slots.

We also have maxed dimensional ops rep, and 7/7 crew mascot buffs.

• Are you still accepting members? I've applied, account name is Brynhildr

• @SkyAimZ said:
    Are you still accepting members? I've applied, account name is Brynhildr

Sorry, i joined a friend's guild instead thanks ><

• Hi can i join the crew i'm new to the game IGN:Sinbadd

• Just did up a application for joining the crew in game the name is RavenScharf

• Hello, I am semi-new and looking for an active crew, and looking for a place where I can meet new people and so that they can help me understand the game better. I wish to know more if any Leader/Officer can contact me or if I can contact you.

• bump~ one slot open atm.

Just know that if you leave your in-game name on the thread, do list your account name rather than your character name as applications only show the account name. If you've forgotten your account name, press 'o' and check the top of the buddy list window~

• edited February 2018

Hiya, I'm an active daily player I do play alot (sometimes more than 4 hours daily) but I play less on sundays and mondays (because I already fill up my fatigue bar by then) I'm currently level 68. I have skype and discord. I play 6PM-11PM UTC+3 time (3PM-8PM UTC time) and I'd like to join your crew! (Applied, Ingame name is Aezorin)

• Are you guys still recruiting? Looking for a strong crew to start with, I'm pretty active as a player.

• @FatePGN said:
    Are you guys still recruiting? Looking for a strong crew to start with, I'm pretty active as a player.

Ello~ Currently we are full, but we may have a few spots open up soon-ish.

• @Pengyz said:

@FatePGN said:
    Are you guys still recruiting? Looking for a strong crew to start with, I'm pretty active as a player.

Ello~ Currently we are full, but we may have a few spots open up soon-ish.

Alright, I'll keep myself open for recruitment for now, my friends are starting the game with Nata, so I'm just lvling characters, probably going to main Misteltein + Levia though. Let me know when you guys do have space.

• PengyzPengyz Member
    edited February 2018

@FatePGN said:
    Alright, I'll keep myself open for recruitment for now, my friends are starting the game with Nata, so I'm just lvling characters, probably going to main Misteltein + Levia though. Let me know when you guys do have space.

A spot has opened up. Do apply at your own convenience :ok_hand:

• Hello~
    Are there any slots left at the moment?
    I would like to join!
    I play a lot of closers and played on the korean server before nata was released.
    My in game name is Hemashi and Account name is Lucaon!
    Of course I can wait for a spot to open up if that's an issue
    My current level is lv36 but I aim to cap as soon as possible, probably within this and the next week

• @L7MWNKWTK4 said:
    Hello~
    Are there any slots left at the moment?
    I would like to join!
    I play a lot of closers and played on the korean server before nata was released.
    My in game name is Hemashi and Account name is Lucaon!
    Of course I can wait for a spot to open up if that's an issue
    My current level is lv36 but I aim to cap as soon as possible, probably within this and the next week

yup, just apply :)

• Hello! Are there still spots available? I usually play Closers on a daily basis, and my account name is ShardzDoesGaming. My highest level character is currently Seha at level 67, but I'm working on leveling up my other characters atm.

• @ShardzDoesGaming said:
    Hello! Are there still spots available? I usually play Closers on a daily basis, and my account name is ShardzDoesGaming. My highest level character is currently Seha at level 67, but I'm working on leveling up my other characters atm.

Ello~ Yup, we currently have one spot available.

• edited February 2018

@ShardzDoesGaming said:
    Hello! Are there still spots available? I usually play Closers on a daily basis, and my account name is ShardzDoesGaming. My highest level character is currently Seha at level 67, but I'm working on leveling up my other characters atm.

Just realized my account name is just Shardz, without the "DoesGaming" part. Whoopsies. :p

• Bump~

5 spots opened up.
    Inactivity limit increased to ~1 month, but of course, do let us know if you plan on being gone for an extended period of time.

Refit Sky Ship reputation has also been maxed at 10 :ok_hand:

• bump~

freed up a few slots.

We also have enough rep to max out area 8 - temp union HQ whenever that comes out.