The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Daily Deal BoD costume how much it would cost a permanent version?

I saw today a 1 day BOD costume so it's possible to put costumes for sale there too but how much it EMP cost a whole suit i really wanted to know.

Comments

• There was a full, non-tradable set in the Ace Founders Pack that was sold before launch. The bundle cost $170.00 USD, but it had other things in it as well, like another full costume set, 6months of elite, and some consumable goodies. It was a great bundle, all things considering. I doubt they’ll ever sell the entire costume again in the EMP store, though, so that may be the best estimate you’ll get.

• It's hard to say because the SoD set was only sold as part of the ACE Founders pack. Given the price of the collectors edition pack though, I'd imagine they'd make the bundle around $70 or more.

• The $150 ACE bundle had a $570 value, according to them. Assume 57000 EMP value then.
    It contained:
    10000 EMP
    Ivory Icon set - the Bundles for Nata and Levia cost 2990 EMP
    6x 30 day Elite - 1490 each
    2 costume sets - 1990 each
    Monster Cat adult pet - 1490
    10 washing machine pull - 900
    Title, Founder phase wings, beta keys - Unknown value.

That leaves 28700 unaccounted for. So guess between 15000 and 25000 EMP.

• @Noelll said:
    50000$ and a loli sacrifice.

lol or a trap like Hideri xD

• @Hadasy said:
    The $150 ACE bundle had a $570 value, according to them. Assume 57000 EMP value then.
    It contained:
    10000 EMP

It also came with 2 color version of the sweater costume set. Still not $570 but still came with 4 costume sets and lots other goods all in all it was a good deal.

• @Chinkster said:

@Hadasy said:
    The $150 ACE bundle had a $570 value, according to them. Assume 57000 EMP value then.
    It contained:
    10000 EMP

It also came with 2 color version of the sweater costume set. Still not $570 but still came with 4 costume sets and lots other goods all in all it was a good deal.

I did list those two. They're pretty much equivalent of the EMP store costumes, 2 stars without extra effects.
    The Steam version was cheaper, was it $140? It didn't have the friend keys.
    Just missing a value for the title and phase wings to get a good guess of how much SoD would be. If we're being generous and give them 3000 and 5000, that's still 20000 EMP remaining.

• @Hadasy said:

@Chinkster said:

@Hadasy said:
    It contained:
    10000 EMP

I did list those two. They're pretty much equivalent of the EMP store costumes, 2 stars without extra effects.
    The Steam version was cheaper, was it $140? It didn't have the friend keys.
    Just missing a value for the title and phase wings to get a good guess of how much SoD would be. If we're being generous and give them 3000 and 5000, that's still 20000 EMP remaining.

The steam version was cheaper for some countries outside of North America, but it was still $150 for me, just no keys.

• @Hadasy
    Yes you did, my bad didn't see it.

• If u have time and patience, u can use the synchro fiber to combine two 3 Stars costumes to make a SOD piece

• The costume pieces are the easy part, relatively speaking. It's the 4 accessories that carry the bulk of the cost, since they're gacha only, and are prone to cost more than the bundle, if you roll for them. The set only exceeds regular costumes when you gather all 10 parts. At least you can mix and match rare costume sets.

• @Noelll said:
    50000$ and a loli sacrifice.

Interesting idea, I'll pass this along to the marketing team!

• Now look what you've done, they're gonna kill Tina!
    Does that mean we'll get to Wildhüter faster? Hm...