Dark command set for Nata

will it be possible to get the dark command set for nata? i mean permanently if it will be available in the store or something.. i never actually played the game was waiting on Nata release. but i do want dark command or nightmare if possible.

Comments

• FireZeroFireZero Member
    edited February 2018

@59DG69NC7A Nightmare costume is DLC so you can buy it but it per character and dark command aka SoD you can get it from merging 3 star costumes with Syncro Fiber only the costumes acces you have to get form the gatch or the BM.

• You can also try your luck on BM. Also accesories for Dark Commander are not craftable. You can either get them from gatcha (bitna) for EMP or buy from someone else on BM.

• Dark Commander is being a bich to buy these days people are aking fortunes now.

• thanks much

• @FireZero said:
    @59DG69NC7A Nightmare costume is DLC so you can buy it but it per character and dark command aka SoD you can get it from merging 3 star costumes with Syncro Fiber only the costumes acces you have to get form the gatch or the BM.

so if i buy the DLC i can get nata's costume too right... i thought because the costume was released before the character we would have to wait until the costume is rereleased for the specific character.

• Well, hopefully you can save the Nightmare Set for Future Characters, so yeah.

• oh, didn't know u could do that. thank you very much