We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

If a boss flies up into the air and is completely unreachable, just remember that you're Nata

edited February 2018 in General Discussion

also for any before pg that have access to highschool, if you have the mats try and craft 6 of these trinkets for an easy 78% back crit dmg and 36% back crit chance they're under the area tab

Comments

• Yeah, but it's also 6 trinkets of HP

• @NekoparaVanilla said:
    Yeah, but it's also 6 trinkets of HP

Dont need defense if you oneshot everything :^)

• @Noblessings said:

@NekoparaVanilla said:
    Yeah, but it's also 6 trinkets of HP

Dont need defense if you oneshot everything :^)

Bruh, true tho

• Thats some nice Endgame Gear

• also for any before pg that have access to highschool, if you have the mats try and craft 6 of these trinkets for an easy 78% back crit dmg and 36% back crit chance they're under the area tab

>

i thought you cant equip the same type of item twice? or is that only for pg gear?

• @nyxon said:

also for any before pg that have access to highschool, if you have the mats try and craft 6 of these trinkets for an easy 78% back crit dmg and 36% back crit chance they're under the area tab

>

i thought you cant equip the same type of item twice? or is that only for pg gear?

if you view an item and it says unique, that means you cannot equip multiple of them
    it's on the top left of the item

• This may seem kind of random but here goes...

Does Nata’s purgatory finisher have a second part to it? In any gameplay video I see if Nata from the overseas servers, they always do the regular purgatory then an extra part by (I think) pressing it again. I don’t know how they do it, it’s not written on the skill is it?

Or am I insane?

• @7WJGANTFJN said:
    This may seem kind of random but here goes...

Does Nata’s purgatory finisher have a second part to it? In any gameplay video I see if Nata from the overseas servers, they always do the regular purgatory then an extra part by (I think) pressing it again. I don’t know how they do it, it’s not written on the skill is it?

Or am I insane?

that's the pre revamp nata you saw some of his skills looked different or had a extra parts to his skills

• @7WJGANTFJN said:
    This may seem kind of random but here goes...

Or am I insane?

Nata's Union Watch unlockable skill is basically a pocket purgatory, so that may be what you've seen.

Though a possibility is that they are of Special Agent/Crew rank (the rank above Official crew/agent) and have the EX versions of skills unlocked. Basically some skills get drastically changed and function differently with the EX versions. Though, looking at gameplay of SA Nata, it looks like Purgatory does not have an EX version. So what you've been seeing is most definitely the unlockable skill through Union Watch. (Don't want to de-rail this thread so let's not go further with this topic ^^)