Poll: Will NA Soulworkers Open Beta pose a threat to EME Closers?

edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Will it bleed Closers population?

Poll: Will NA Soulworkers Open Beta pose a threat to EME Closers? 65 votes

No, it won't if we get Tina by Mar 2018
56%
SunniestDayLovelyLeviaLihzakivisayi50AurackJochiraSadistSXAlphaPhenixAlexiiiusJodoraFrozeranMuonSolamiRenounceNowariUnknownlmperfectBlindfoldDjinnFairlySeeUGonvani 37 votes
I don't care. I already left EME Closers.
4%
MuffinsDesuRevorkJFDYMXFCC7 3 votes
Yes, I'm considering alternatives to EME Closers.
3%
NekuroiKindlyfun2 2 votes
Yes, but I will stay in EME Closers instead.
12%
AndelithYoburiDsinCTomitelDockleeJinglebellsa9TailsLudmilaa 8 votes
Yes, but I will play both EME Closers and Soulworkers.
18%
RyziNatoriousRukiaSteamaxnyxonMasazumiScarletDevilJakeKunArkeleonTrapsNoNoGayMatjiePerigo 12 votes
Yes, I already quitted EME Closers and have joined the Soul side.
4%
WhoMainJHangukjjangAD3DHNRPG7 3 votes

Comments

• AlphaPhenixAlphaPhenix Member
    edited February 2018

@Noelll said:
    IT HAS BEGUN

Rally the Special Unit, we shall make our stand here!

• @Pokechu said:
    No. That game is terrible and so is its publisher.

Is not plus has good story and OST and is more graphic

• Yes, but I will play both EME Closers and Soulworkers.

i am missing a vote like NO, it wont but i will play both Closers normally like i do now and SW as a filthy casual

• Ya i play it too there is no better than a loli with a guitar xD

• No, it won't if we get Tina by Mar 2018

First I've heard of that game. I'm not really intending on leaving Closers anytime soon, but I might need to look at it.

• acording to my friend who play sw on ps,that game is similar to dragon nest in terms of gameplay,combo,and very long ass dungeon at high level so pass i had enoug with dragon nest and it's clone (it has also has fatique system so i don't think it will be better than closers)

Yea will play that game for now. If Tina will be released in April then ill comeback to Closers, if not then sayonara. It is hard to play a game if your character is not there. Playing Closers right now feels like an aimless chore you have to grind everyday.

• shitty ass graphics, then closers is it, if we talk about graphics Soul Worker is made of better Graphic Engine wiht Physics, even Rusty Hearts was better than closers on it and still better therefore is dead, before talk trash go and investigate well, if we talk about game play oh ya. A raid where a single player can solo, which the the real definition of a raid would take at least 4 groups of people in full party, to complete in within 2 hours or more even with full geared players.

• Harpy > Tina

• HangukjjangHangukjjang Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes, I already quitted EME Closers and have joined the Soul side.

i said yes just to piss people off

• JochiraJochira Member
    edited February 2018

the game is way too easy, literally a button mashing game that can be done with 2 buttons, early-game offers literally no challenges, requires no skill or tactics, the fact that it's only challenging at end-game but doesn't make try to entertain the players even slightly at early-game

I tried Soul Workers for 2-3 days but it was so easy that I literally couldn't stand it

also, don't get me wrong, I love edgy chars (another reason for why i'm a Nata mainer, but it's mainly his playstyle and weapon), but the chars at Soul Workers feel like they're overly edgy, like they're being edgy just for the sake of being edgy

Oh, and Gameforge is probably 1 of the 2 worst MMO game companies ever

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited February 2018
    Yes, but I will play both EME Closers and Soulworkers.

I dont hate this game...its just i'm waiting for a new mage class character...cause pvp characters arent really for me due to permanent lag lol... (Nata's Lasso drag keeps flingin enemy on the opposite side instead of dragging it towards me in pvp lmao)so pvp is no longer an option for me even tho its really fun ;_;

anyway both game seems good..hopefully same with soulworker (havent tried it yet but seen the gameplay)

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited February 2018

I wish RH back :C that game was epic as hell

• @Jochira said:
    the game is way too easy, literally a button mashing game that can be done with 2 buttons, early-game offers literally no challenges, requires no skill or tactics, the fact that it's only challenging at end-game but doesn't make try to entertain the players even slightly at early-game

I tried Soul Workers for 2-3 days but it was so easy that I literally couldn't stand it

also, don't get me wrong, I love edgy chars (another reason for why i'm a Nata mainer, but it's mainly his playstyle and weapon), but the chars at Soul Workers feel like they're overly edgy, like they're being edgy just for the sake of being edgy

Oh, and Gameforge is probably 1 of the 2 worst MMO game companies ever

all what you said is incorrect except about gameforge, but want a real game with real challenge, tactics strategy math and history? i recommend you WoWs let see if you can stand it. lol

• Why is there only 1 No option?

I don't think it'll be an issue. If anything it'll create competition that'll push Naddic/EME to move things forward.

• The SW Open Beta? As in, the one that crashed and burned straight after opening? Nah.
    The actual game, also nah. I'll try it, sure. Going by what little I've seen, and what I've heard so far though, it's not going to retain much of the initial hype.
    These poll options tho...

• rustyhearts<3

• I was actually waiting for Soul Worker to release in the west when I heard about the Closers Alpha. I will try Soul Worker, because it looked fun from what I saw, but I don't see myself quitting Closers for it.

That said, I feel like this is just another "give us Tina now" poll cleverly disguised as a Soul Worker poll.

I don't know. I don't think a loli with a gun stands a chance to a loli with a freaking guitar, holy crap! Still, tina when?

• @Frozeran said:
    I don't know. I don't think a loli with a gun stands a chance to a loli with a freaking guitar, holy crap! Still, tina when?

how about loli who ride a freaking gundam ( only in SC version tho)

After playing under Nexon, Aeria and EME I don't think things can't get any worse, I'll play both.

SW is garbage, but lets not kid ourselves. You can laugh all you want about Gameforge, but we have EnMasse. :joy:

• Yes, I already quitted EME Closers and have joined the Soul side.

Yes, because Closers has a stupid bug that no one knows about, and EME doesn't fix it. When they find out about it, they will quit.

• xEdwinLixxEdwinLix Member
    edited February 2018

I see no solid reason to quit CLOSERS since SoulWorker has a different gameplay style being more Dragon Nest while CLOSER is more to Elsword gameplay style.

It will just come down to a person's prefered gameplay style and experience. CLOSER's Developers in the KR version focus a lot more on the game's storyline and centers majority of their new content around the storyline while SoulWorker...

well I have not heard much about their current updates in their KR version other than they begun to give out the Character's Advance Jobs in 2017.

• @Harem said:
    Why is there only 1 No option?

I don't think it'll be an issue. If anything it'll create competition that'll push Naddic/EME to move things forward.

It's not even a "No" option. Its a "Tina pls " option. What happened to the good days of "Yes" "No" and "I don't care" then expanding in the comments.

I honestly don't care, im going to still play closers.
    Also different types of games, so no real competition there. Just the normal mmo hoppers will go there, probably get bored of it like they did closers and wait till the next release.
    With the so far bad things I've heard about SW as well, i don't think it'll bring much issues.

@WhoMainJ said:
    Yes, because Closers has a stupid bug that no one knows about, and EME doesn't fix it. When they find out about it, they will quit.

if noone knows about a bug how are they supposed to fix it lol? You are certainly a Genius

• hmm remember playing rusty heart my character is that secret like both closer and haven't try SW only play for little.

• I was more interested in Soulworker than Closers to begin with. But with the first 5min checking out SW, and light research seeing there was no alpha or CBT, as well as general opinion on Gameforge, I'd say they really know how to fail first impression, and boldly at that.

Overall, I don't see Closers gonna have any "competition" if that is even a thing.

• It could have been a threat, if the publisher wasn't Gameforge. You would think that they learned something after publishing many games, but they never fail to disappoint.

@Rhysling said:
    It could have been a threat, if the publisher wasn't Gameforge. You would think that they learned something after publishing many games, but they never fail to disappoint.

they have successfully failed the game lmao