Lets Vote Which Character You Would Like To Be Released Next

edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Lets Vote Which Character You Would Like To Be Released Next 88 votes

Tina
35%
LihzakiviRyziBunnyRukiaOrenglaiveAlphaPhenixFrozeranRaulCCFMuonSolamiFLEH3JGRJMRenounceNowariUnknownNegumikoHangukjjangGonvaniOafishUtsuAzumitan 31 votes
Harpy
39%
SunniestDayHimeAkeidaFireZeroCalpheonAurackAndelithPengyzMasazumiYumegimiSuccubustyKrivaNoxObscuraZuomoElfgahrHanamiSawanoE4RK53RPGTMarriezHaremLinoCrelier 35 votes
Violet
25%
LovelyLeviaTheReapersYoburiExarkhNekuroiPokechuRay676AkujimaScarletDevilFairlySeeUKindlyfun2MomoDaakuArkeleonTheRealArenshiMuhrmilkawwCiLeviasevaslatoreLudmilaaJWWMFPNCKR 22 votes

Comments

• Harpy

We don't choose who is going to come up next it up to naddic there the ones who give eme content so pls dont make this polls.

• Violet

^what he said
    buuuut, Imma vote violet anyway cuz I liker her butler xD

• i not voted yet cuz at the end welp EME will decide, but i want Tina ah ah

• ZuomoZuomo Member
    edited February 2018
    Harpy

I voted harpy just cuz I liked how she plays. Even if it don't matter might as well express a opinion.

• Tina

Isn't this like the 5th or 6th one of these polls we have around here? Meh, I still want Tina, I got a prediction of what'll probably happen but I still wanna shoot stuff (Yuri's gun doesn't count)

• Tina

I just asked for ur opinion @FireZero

• Harpy

@R45RPYG7MW said:
    I just asked for ur opinion @FireZero

If you real want to know then it harpy cuz i want to keep things in order.

• I just want another mage class with large AoE skills...cause blasting tf out of enemy with it is fun...
    so btw..out of these 3, who is/are the mage class?

• Harpy

@nyxon said:
    I just want another mage class with large AoE skills...cause blasting tf out of enemy with it is fun...

None are mages.

• Harpy

A lot of these polls lately lol. I just hope this doesn't turn into another back and forth argument like the other ones :/

• Tina

@nyxon said:
    I just want another mage class with large AoE skills...cause blasting tf out of enemy with it is fun...

If u were saying "another mage class" did u mean like levia (not saying she is a mage)

• @nyxon said:

You're gonna be waiting for a long time; but at least Wolfgang matches that description exactly.

• Do we really need another thread on this? If EME wants to give us the choice, they'll make their own poll. And news post, twitter, discord announcement. Maybe an email too. Until that time, assume the order is fixed: Harpy, Tina, Violet, Wolfgang, Luna, Soma.

• @R45RPYG7MW said:

@nyxon said:

If u were saying "another mage class" did u mean like levia (not saying she is a mage)

yeah...when i say mage i basically mean char with large AoE skills like Levia...

• Violet

Why not give the last one Violet since she is worth for 2 because we also get Hyde

• Tina and SA for yuri!

• Violet

@Melonchan said:
    Tina and SA for yuri!

They didnt post anything on that developer road about SA after the next wolfdog show up they could start the SA quests.

• Violet

I'm pretty satisfied with Levia alone, but if I had to choose, I would pick Violet. Tina is great, too - I still prefer Violet.

• Violet

I want Violet/Tina, Violet cause I want to test her and have high chances of being my main, and Tina because if Violet doen'st work out I will stick to her as main.

Now Harpy I don't have anything to do with her so I want any of the other two

• Tina

I've recently not really been feeling like playing the game just because Tina is not here yet...Nata is cool and all...but I i've got a need for gunslinging.

• Harpy

Another one of these? Srsly guys, can we stop with these? xD They’re the same conversations every time, the same debates, the same people repping their diehard faves. These don’t even matter since we don’t actually get to pick who comes next lol.

But props to this being the first one of these that isn’t biased toward a certain character.
    even though I did notice that Tina is listed first

• Harpy

its harpy or nothing boys

• Harpy

Miss me with that loli.

• Harpy

@Timebreaker1 said:
    Miss me with that loli.

Miss me with that mecha aka SC tinas mecha

• Harpy

Harpy winning the polls? God bless. :^)

But no really, hopefully Harpy is next.

• Harpy

@xHime said:

she should be next anyways :^) #HarpybestWDgirl.

• Harpy

@FireZero said:

@xHime said:

she should be next anyways :^) #HarpybestWDgirl.

I'm a simple woman. I see a correct statement. I like that comment.

• Harpy

i'm just here for the drama that will start.

• Harpy

@xHime

• Harpy

Have no fear, our Lord and Savior Harpy will soon be here.