Harpy Team has higher chance of winning since Tina supporters quitted and left for Soulworkers?

My first crew died when Levia was announced instead of Tina as 1st wolfdog. Most of them migrated to the other Closer servers early this year. The remainder left for Soulworkers when Nata was announced.

In my opinion, Tina supporters are less dedicated and less patient than Harpy ones. So Harpy Team has higher chance of winning.

Answers

• GenmGenm Member

"why was Levia was announced instead of Tina as 1st wolfdog"

lol

• People will come and go regardless even if we release Jesus as a playable character lol, Sure Tina will bring a player base spike but lol that wont last long before we see we want this character and this character if not i quit. Patience is a virtue

• New character releases that are sufficiently advertised will always bring in new players, and bring back old ones. If that works for events that decide which new character comes is left to be seen, but the effect should be similar (to a lesser extent).
    How much effort are you willing to put in to get your waifu that much sooner?

• KryyssXKryyssX Member
    edited March 2018

Statistically Harpy has the advantage for 3 reasons. First of all, her name appears on the banner with a blue background rather than Tina's red. Marketing analysts have known for a long time that people favor blue on a subconscious level. You can see more about this odd fact here: https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/05/12/blue-worlds-favourite-colour/

Next is the 2 facts that her name appears first and above Tina on the banner and her lootbox is also first on the list of event craftables. So again, people send to take what is offered to them first if they are undecided and some folks will just craft whatever is first on the list if they don't care what they get.

Frankly though, the fact that I've seen Harpy loot drops on the blackmarket but I've not seen any for Tina makes me suspect that En Masse is being dishonest with this poll and has already decided who is going to be added next. The poll is just to give the impression to the community that 'their opinion matters'. But I always have been a skeptic so I may be wrong.

• @KryyssX said:
    Statistically Harpy has the advantage for 3 reasons. First of all, her name appears on the banner with a blue background rather than Tina's red. Marketing analysts have known for a long time that people favor blue on a subconscious level. You can see more about this odd fact here: https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/05/12/blue-worlds-favourite-colour/

Next is the 2 facts that her name appears first and above Tina on the banner and her lootbox is also first on the list of event craftables. So again, people send to take what is offered to them first if they are undecided and some folks will just craft whatever is first on the list if they don't care what they get.

Frankly though, the fact that I've seen Harpy loot drops on the blackmarket but I've not seen any for Tina makes me suspect that En Masse is being dishonest with this poll and has already decided who is going to be added next. The poll is just to give the impression to the community that 'their opinion matters'. But I always have been a skeptic so I may be wrong.

Doesn't matter. Tina supporters won't win, because they can't beat the Harpy votes if they can't even win a single PvP match, much less farm voting cookies from PvP.

• In my opinion, Tina supporters are less dedicated and less patient than Harpy ones.

The EU servers aren't exactly in their best condition right now...I am still playing and supporting Tina.
    So you were saying?

• @Noelll said:

@AlphaPhenix said:

In my opinion, Tina supporters are less dedicated and less patient than Harpy ones.

The EU servers aren't exactly in their best condition right now...I am still playing and supporting Tina.
    So you were saying?

Yeah, the EU server is shitting itself but I crafted the boxes juuuuust fine.

And then you realized that EME only counts boxes from the North American server and not the Europe one.

• BTW
    Levia is the real loli, any levia player would know it's true

• @X7CLG7TRDN said:

Tina supporters won't win, they can't even win a single PvP match, much less farm voting cookies from PvP.

what are you even going on about

• @X7CLG7TRDN said:
    And then you realized that EME only counts boxes from the North American server and not the Europe one.

are you trying to trigger people or troll people because if you are you are failing at it lol