Changes to the Collector's Edition

edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Hello Everyone,

We are making some changes to our Collector’s Edition packs, starting right now! These changes are based on your feedback over the past month. We are now offering two editions on the EME + STEAM Store Page. (Others will be updated over the rest of this week)

  • The current Digital Collector’s Edition will be reduced to $49.99 – this pack can be purchased multiple times and will also be featured on our Daily Deals page (where you can purchase it with EMP), alongside the new 15-day Tradeable Elite Voucher and the Character Starter Pack.
  • The all new Deluxe Collector’s Edition will be sold at $69.99 (1 redemption per account) and include the following:
    -- Nightmare Costume
    -- 30 Day Elite
    -- 30 Day Midnight Wings
    -- 2000 EMP
    -- 5 Small Plum Sodas
    -- 30 Day Gardening Voucher
    -- 30 Day Maid Service Voucher

For the early adopters, who’ve already purchased the Collectors pack - we will be sending you all the new items for each purchase (2K EMP, 5 Stamina Pots, Gardening and Maid Vouchers) automatically. You should receive these within 24 hours of this post. If you do not see them after that, please write in to our Support Team and they will get you hooked up.

Thank you for your continued support and passion – you are the best players in the world.

-Cochese

Comments

  • Are does items gonna send out from the account you applied the code?

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    @MoeKuma said:
    Are does items gonna send out from the account you applied the code?

    Yes, you will receive the items onto the account that you redeemed them on.

  • SuccubustySuccubusty Member
    edited March 2018

    Thank you EME for being proactive about prior purchases of the pack and offering to retroactively make up the difference in items before we can even ask for it! I really appreciate customer service like that and I’m sure the rest of the early adopters will as well :)

  • RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    I have a question: If I applied the code to my account and already have the DCE package in EMP delivery box. However I haven't open it yet. it's still in EMP delivery box. Will I still got the new items delivery to me ?

  • edited March 2018

    Thank you for adding on the extra rewards to us early adopters. I greatly appreciate it. Will they just come in the mail or delivery box?

  • Glad to see these changes! Especially the shift to EMP.
    Now I can actually consider a second purchase for future characters.
    Thanks for your continued efforts to provide a great service.

  • MuonMuon Member

    Im starting to like this company. Thx for this <3

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    @HTNHO said:
    I have a question: If I applied the code to my account and already have the DCE package in EMP delivery box. However I haven't open it yet. it's still in EMP delivery box. Will I still got the new items delivery to me ?

    You will still get the new items, we are sending them to all players that added it to their accounts before 10am PST today.

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    @SuspiciousScout said:
    Thank you for adding on the extra rewards to us early adopters. I greatly appreciate it. Will they just come in the mail or delivery box?

    It will be delivered straight to your in-game claim box. Where your CE packs all went to originally.

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    Items have all been delivered to all players that redeemed the original Collector's Edition. You will receive a boxed item to your in-game claim box called "Steam Collector's Edition Purchaser Reward". That will contain all game items: Maid and Garden Vouchers, Small Plum Sodas. The 2000 EMP has been added directly to your accounts.

  • Not only taking a second look at it (and actually making changes); but also retroactively compensating players who already purchased it? You guys are really starting to grow on me as publishers, much to the dismay of my wallet.

  • Hey staff for some reason the Steam prices didnt change at all is this only for En Masses store?

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    @Yoburi said:
    Hey staff for some reason the Steam prices didnt change at all is this only for En Masses store?

    We updated the $69.99 version with all the new items. The $49.99 version is in review with Valve now and will be released there as soon as it passes their checks.

  • @Cochese said:
    Items have all been delivered to all players that redeemed the original Collector's Edition. You will receive a boxed item to your in-game claim box called "Steam Collector's Edition Purchaser Reward". That will contain all game items: Maid and Garden Vouchers, Small Plum Sodas. The 2000 EMP has been added directly to your accounts.

    I haven't received mine yet. Should I wait 24 hours before sending in a ticket?

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    @6PWFX59WMH said:

    @Cochese said:
    Items have all been delivered to all players that redeemed the original Collector's Edition. You will receive a boxed item to your in-game claim box called "Steam Collector's Edition Purchaser Reward". That will contain all game items: Maid and Garden Vouchers, Small Plum Sodas. The 2000 EMP has been added directly to your accounts.

    I haven't received mine yet. Should I wait 24 hours before sending in a ticket?

    I'd go ahead and send a ticket in, you should have received it by now. Sorry for that.

  • So i purchase the Collector’s Edition Package more than one on my account, do you get reward once? or the amount of Collector’s Edition you purchase? Since I only had the reward for the steam on, but the ones that I purchase from the website was not sent.

  • CocheseCochese Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff

    @MoeKuma said:
    So i purchase the Collector’s Edition Package more than one on my account, do you get reward once? or the amount of Collector’s Edition you purchase? Since I only had the reward for the steam on, but the ones that I purchase from the website was not sent.

    You will be sent items for every single pack you purchased. It will always say "Steam" on the box, even if it comes from our web store. The team is looking into multi purchasers like you, to make sure the script accounted for these cases correctly. If you write in, our Customer Support team will also get you all items you are missing.

  • Dear staff,

    Just want to inform you the price in steam is different in the web. the new collectors pack prize in the web is $50 in steam the prize is only $20. i hope i help u somehow hehe.

    https://imgur.com/yXs2xZb

    https://imgur.com/Z43Nh9m

    Thanks.

    PS. Hoping for rewards lul xD

  • btw the if you convert it the 1000 php to usd its 20 usd

  • EniesEnies Member

    Is there a possibility that you could in the future only buy the avatars excluding the Elite voucher and other bonuses?

  • @HA9Y9KHLXF said:
    Dear staff,

    Just want to inform you the price in steam is different in the web. the new collectors pack prize in the web is $50 in steam the prize is only $20. i hope i help u somehow hehe.

    https://imgur.com/yXs2xZb

    https://imgur.com/Z43Nh9m

    Thanks.

    PS. Hoping for rewards lul xD

    shush you

  • DeadAgainDeadAgain Member
    edited March 2018

    @HA9Y9KHLXF said:
    Dear staff,

    Just want to inform you the price in steam is different in the web. the new collectors pack prize in the web is $50 in steam the prize is only $20. i hope i help u somehow hehe.

    https://imgur.com/yXs2xZb

    https://imgur.com/Z43Nh9m

    Thanks.

    PS. Hoping for rewards lul xD

    It seems they enabled purchasing power parity (which means cheaper in some countries) for the new collectors pack, and only for that pack.
    I wonder if it's permanent thing or a mistake.

    I would prefer if they enabled it for all packs. Would be very interested in the new deluxe pack for cheap.

  • DyoreDyore Member

    @DeadAgain said:

    @HA9Y9KHLXF said:
    Dear staff,

    Just want to inform you the price in steam is different in the web. the new collectors pack prize in the web is $50 in steam the prize is only $20. i hope i help u somehow hehe.

    https://imgur.com/yXs2xZb

    https://imgur.com/Z43Nh9m

    Thanks.

    PS. Hoping for rewards lul xD

    It seems they enabled purchasing power parity (which means cheaper in some countries) for the new collectors pack, and only for that pack.
    I wonder if it's permanent thing or a mistake.

    I would prefer if they enabled it for all packs. Would be very interested in the new deluxe pack for cheap.

    I think its a mistake
    Because the same thing happened with ace closer bundle
    it was only 58$ (KSA Store) but they fix it later

  • @Dyore said:

    @DeadAgain said:

    @HA9Y9KHLXF said:
    Dear staff,

    Just want to inform you the price in steam is different in the web. the new collectors pack prize in the web is $50 in steam the prize is only $20. i hope i help u somehow hehe.

    https://imgur.com/yXs2xZb

    https://imgur.com/Z43Nh9m

    Thanks.

    PS. Hoping for rewards lul xD

    It seems they enabled purchasing power parity (which means cheaper in some countries) for the new collectors pack, and only for that pack.
    I wonder if it's permanent thing or a mistake.

    I would prefer if they enabled it for all packs. Would be very interested in the new deluxe pack for cheap.

    I think its a mistake
    Because the same thing happened with ace closer bundle
    it was only 58$ (KSA Store) but they fix it later

    Could be be a mistake.
    Or maybe they are testing the waters.
    This game has many south america and south east asia players, which are among the regions with different steam pricing.

    Anyway, I ended up buying it to show my appreciation. Maybe if lots of people buy it, they will change their instance with other packs. $25 for a digital pack is better than nothing to them. At least in my case, I wouldn't buy it for $50.

  • Is the costume 3 star?

  • @AngryPurplePurps said:
    Is the costume 3 star?

    the nightmare set? it's 2*

  • @Orenglaive said:

    @AngryPurplePurps said:
    Is the costume 3 star?

    the nightmare set? it's 2*

    thanks

Sign In or Register to comment.