Comments

• F

• April Fools. They both came out :)

• We have thousands of Lolicon here! Call the POLICE!!

• April fools: Violet released before both of them

• @Auriolus said:
    We have thousands of Lolicon here! Call the POLICE!!

Please be mindful they are your new overlords do not disrespect them!

• AlexiiiusAlexiiius Member
    edited March 2018

@NoxObscura said:
    We all know what happens when you celebrate too soon...

YES, I CAN CELEBRATE 2 TIMES!

• @Alexiiius said:

@NoxObscura said:
    We all know what happens when you celebrate too soon...

YES, I CAN CELEBRATE 2 TIMES!

Psh. I'm going to craft an amazing TWO Harpy boxes in just one week. You guys don't stand a chance!

• We're gonna get absolutely destroyed in PvP with no hope of gaining cookies, it's all over for us. Time to give into despair and become phantoms.

• MonVertMonVert Member
    edited March 2018

Where exactly are you getting those numbers from?

Edit: Oh, wait, I see... There's two different pages about the update. Weird.

• I, for one, am grateful, since this gives me more time to save up for a lotta shit

• lol. You rly think that 1st day show how ppl RLY gonna vote? Its true it can decide, but remember EU have server problems for something like 10-12 hours so its kinda not true this vote show already which character gonna win for sure.

• I am really surprised ppl arent voting for Harpy as much.

• @Voyag3 said:
    I am really surprised ppl arent voting for Harpy as much.

you know people need to get those Bikinis for the loli lol

• LomLonLomLon Member
    edited March 2018

Edit: Cut the crappy passive aggressive filth
    It sucks that they would release this information since even people who would have voted for Harpy will now vote for Tina in order to be on the winning side. FFS

• There's absolutely zero incentive to be "on the winning side" though? You'll get to participate in the new character's pre-event regardless of what votes you put in.

• @Masazumi said:

@Auriolus said:
    We have thousands of Lolicon here! Call the POLICE!!

Please be mindful they are your new overlords do not disrespect them!

D-dont tell me even that POLICE ARE LOLICONS!?

• And the beatdown continues today! Make it stoppp

• AlexiiiusAlexiiius Member
    edited March 2018

rip 2.0

1º Day -> Tina win (+ 356 votes)
    2º Day -> Tina win (+226 votes)

This is only cause EU can vote now when the first day EU was total lagged and some ppl cant vote. Anyway tina still winning now and every time.

• HimeHime Member
    edited March 2018

I'd...actually say this is pretty good for Harpy fans. o_o
    Considering the gap..decreased. But hey, I'm good for whomever. That Day 1 was indeed brutal tho.

• @Alexiiius said:

rip 2.0

I don't know if I'd call that 2.0. Tina's gap decreased by 130 votes from yesterday to today. Everyone was predicting the gap would just increase every day. This may actually end up close. Should be interesting lol.

• or tina fans are just hoarding cookies to massacre harpy on the last day XD

• @Pradith said:
    or tina fans are just hoarding cookies to massacre harpy on the last day XD

Most likely they took it easy today tomorrow we'll be back to our scheduled gap!

• just as planned we gave the harpys a glimmer of hope

• It's interesting to see people assume only one side has the idea of saving votes for later.
    That isn't rocket science...

• Ririchiyo89Ririchiyo89 Member
    edited March 2018

actually is more the problem the mass on players. I think only 500-700 player do this event. 2 days only 3800 is nothing. I know much player have min 8-10 votes out. I see the crying faces =>
    the players who don't support tina are to blame. I am disappointed by many tina players. If she loses, the players deserve this and wasn't my fault.

• @Ririchiyo89 said:
    actually is more the problem the mass on players. I think only 500-700 player do this event. 2 days only 3800 is nothing. I know much player have min 8-10 votes out. I see the crying faces =>
    the players who don't support tina are to blame. I am disappointed by many tina players. If she loses, the players deserve this and wasn't my fault.

There are Ppl out there that cant play the whole day just to farm cookies u know? i guess not.

• @Beleila said:

@Ririchiyo89 said:

There are Ppl out there that cant play the whole day just to farm cookies u know? i guess not.

25min for 300 fatique is nothing. I don't think its the whole day. If you don't know i'm fully f2p gamer. Thats means i don't spend my life only in games.