The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Release/Pre-Event Tina Already To Save Everyones Time

edited March 2018 in General Discussion

First, I want to say is that wanted Harpy to win because, she is one of my favourite characters but, NOBODY should be surprised that Tina is winning NO ONE.Did you really think a Blond Beauty was going to beat a Loli with guns. She is honestly the most popular charcter in Closers (maybe until Soma or Luna), everyone i asked who they wanted to play was always Tina. This "contest" should of never happend EVERYONE knew who was going to win.Tina already has nearly a 400 point gap on the first day and its just going to get bigger every day. I wouldn't be surprised it gets to the point where people start betting on how big the gap is gonna be.Even if did some kind of multiplier for the losing team i feel that isn't really fair since people clearly want Tina. Also this is a 2 WEEK long event for them to announce the "winner" when it already is clearly decided. To save everyones time lets just honestly start her event because, at this rate there is no way she is catching up, instead of waitng 2 weeks.
[Yes, this is kinda a rant/venting thread, i doubt they will do anything about it but, kinda hoping they do I've been running on fumes the past month really wanted to play Harpy, dont want to wait 3-4 months to start playing the game serously again.]
How does everyone else feel/input? [Congrats To All Those Who Wanted Tina]
Edit- I still will be supporting Harpy of course but i had so little free time working i was going to throw all my free time at her but, now i probably won't kill myself trying to vote. Trying the best i can. And i am not trying to deter anyone from voting for Harpy I still will and if you want go ahead, but given the stituation don't hurt yourself from this VERY up hill battle. This is just what i think to save everyones time.

Comments

• Honestly. People on these forums give up too fast lol. The first day totals went up fairly early and EU was having major issues for a good 10-12 hours. At least give it a few days for the numbers to shape up more.

• Understandable, the winner has been already announced there is no need to continue this

• ChinksterChinkster Member
    edited March 2018

LOL , i do admit im overeacting, but Like i said IM NOT GIVING UP AND IM NOT TELLING OTHERES EITHER. I should of waited a few days honestly.im unfortunally very busy at work to the point i can honestly do 1 vote every 2 days, I HOPE I AM PROVEN WRONG 100%, but i myself can barly help. And im burned out to the point that i don't want to get on and vote. Playing Harpy would 100% revive me to play. Just don't want to wait 3-4 months. This was more of a Rant/Venting because i honestly don't see the gap getting shorter given the amount we have to do. BUT LIKE U SAID PROVE ME WRONG. I can't get on to help so i wish you guys the best.
    Doesn't help everybody i asked to play wanted to play Tina.

• @Chinkster said:
    im unfortunally very busy at work to the point i can honestly do 1 vote every 2 days, I HOPE I AM PROVEN WRONG 100%, but i myself can barly help. And im burned out to the point that i don't want to get on and vote. Playing Harpy would 100% revive me to play. Just don't want to wait 3-4 months. This was more of a Rant/Venting because i honestly don't see the gap getting shorter given the amount we have to do. BUT LIKE U SAID PROVE ME WRONG.

Even if you could vote more than 10 times like we did it will not make a difference, just focus on your work/job!

• Well, it is unlikely, however not impossible for Harpy to still win over Tina.
    Tina voters might slack off or some Harpy voters might yet assemble, though I personally doubt they'll make a huge difference.
    But take it this way : you know Harpy will be coming soon. Me, as I am waiting for Violet, will have to wait some more time.

edited March 2018

Sorry, about that just really got peaved beacuse, i can't help, just don't have the time,(Busiest one of the months at my job unfortunaly), been pretty bored/burned out, just to get on just to grind or level characters i don't 100% want to play. And i don't want to wait the remainder of this event on what MIGHT BE one-sided.

edited March 2018

Well, lets just wait till the weekend i guess. Just don't like the point gap but, hopefully it starts closing. I am curious what will they do if it starts getting one-sided, (ex.2000 point differnce by friday) what will they do at that point since it wouldnt be intresting you think they would introduce a multipier for the losing side or something?

• @Chinkster said:
    Yeah, just kinda peaved i cannot contribute as much as i would like to one if the busiest months of the year at my work unfortunaly.Just don't want to spend the rest of the week on an event that MIGHT BE a one sided event.
    Well, lets just wait till the weekend i guess,just don't like the point gap but, hopefully it starts closing. I am curious what will they do if it starts getting one-sided, (ex.2000 point differnce by friday) what will they do at that point since it wouldnt be intresting you think they would introduce a multipier for the losing side or something?

See my reply in Harpy appreciation thread, just my 2 cents.

• @Masazumi said:

@Chinkster said:
    im unfortunally very busy at work to the point i can honestly do 1 vote every 2 days, I HOPE I AM PROVEN WRONG 100%, but i myself can barly help. And im burned out to the point that i don't want to get on and vote. Playing Harpy would 100% revive me to play. Just don't want to wait 3-4 months. This was more of a Rant/Venting because i honestly don't see the gap getting shorter given the amount we have to do. BUT LIKE U SAID PROVE ME WRONG.

(Image)
    Even if you could vote more than 10 times like we did it will not make a difference, just focus on your work/job!

As a neutral party member (someone who thinks Tina looks more fun, but Harpy looks more interesting, but is still levelling older characters anyway so has no problem waiting), even if I don't necessarily agree with the "hopeless/impossible" aspect and kind of suspect that @Masazumi is actually a Tina supporter and is trying to instill hopelessness into the ranks of Harpy to improve Tina's odds of winning I do agree that focusing on work is the most important thing here.

Maybe I'm putting my personal opinion where it doesn't belong, but if you're busy at work, it might be kind of a good thing that you're burned out on the game. (Or am I the only one that tends to stay up way later than I should playing this or that?)

edited March 2018

@MetallicD3ath said:

@Masazumi said:

@Chinkster said:

(Image)

As a neutral party member (someone who thinks Tina looks more fun, but Harpy looks more interesting, but is still levelling older characters anyway so has no problem waiting), even if I don't necessarily agree with the "hopeless/impossible" aspect and kind of suspect that @Masazumi is actually a Tina supporter and is trying to instill hopelessness into the ranks of Harpy to improve Tina's odds of winning I do agree that focusing on work is the most important thing here.

Maybe I'm putting my personal opinion where it doesn't belong, but if you're busy at work, it might be kind of a good thing that you're burned out on the game. (Or am I the only one that tends to stay up way later than I should playing this or that?)

Oh no, don't worry about my work its just a crap ton of extra hours, got no time to play is all.Just feels like im sitting on sides watching when should be playing instead is how i feel. The problem when i get burned out of a game is i don't touch it for months, but ive spent so much on it i will most likely still get on.Just when Harpy comes out it will help so much i can defently start playing for hours/days again easy.

• First day is the most important one after all people get the level 70 reward that makes a big difernce/;

• @Yoburi said:
    First day is the most important one after all people get the level 70 reward that makes a big difernce/;

This isn't exactly true. First day has the biggest impact from people who were active before the event started, since they have more lvl 70s, doesn't mean they're still playing as much during the event.
    From now on, we find out who is most active now, which will be the deciding factor. Tina has a headstart, but this lead isn't something that can't be overturned, if it turns out Harpy voters are more active.

• HaremHarem Member

As long as they don't delay characters the next 3 months it's not the end of the world.

I just don't want to see

Tina April 3

Harpy May 31

Harpy May 1 would be fine. But we'll see.

• lol chill it's a ''Tina 3100 Harpy 3011'' :--33 Who said we will ever give up?

• @H3H4Y3PTYA said:
    lol chill it's a ''Tina 3100 Harpy 3011'' :--33 Who said we will ever give up?

Is nobody reading this? I've said multiple times im not telling anybody to give up nor am i.This was more of a overreaction/ranting/venting. cause ATM i am very burned out/bored with the game and want to play Harpy, to acuatlly want to play the game again. Like Harem said i was just worried they do something like release Harpy at like May 31 bout 3 months away. And i was a lil peaved because i cannot help, im unfortuanly very busy at work(6 days a week) to the point that i can only get on to just complete my explorations/gardens. So good luck, do your best, hope she wins.

• Just try to fit cheering from the sidelines in your schedule if you can. Keep the morale high!