Who will you vote on? Harpy vs Tina (why haven't anybody made a proper poll yet)

13»

Comments

• I dont get the problem whoever loses is the next char to be released anyway!
    Its not like the loser isnt released at all. Personally tbh couldnt care less who comes first both seem to be fun to me.
    Both have there charming points in my Book atleast.

• Harpy

Harpy!

nobody needs loli sexbot.

• @Beleila said:
    I dont get the problem whoever loses is the next char to be released anyway!
    Its not like the loser isnt released at all. Personally tbh couldnt care less who comes first both seem to be fun to me.

Im just speaking for me, but its more of getting back into the game. Im just doin the same thing everyday so its getting repetitive and boring. Having the character i want out next month is something to look forward to.(Yes i've played the other charcacters but i cannot get 100% into them like i have with Yuri,Levia, and Harpy.)

• @Chinkster said:

@Beleila said:

Im just speaking for me, but its more of getting back into the game. Im just doin the same thing everyday so its getting repetitive and boring. Having the character i want out next month is something to look forward to.(Yes i've played the other charcacters but i cannot get 100% into them like i have with Yuri,Levia, and Harpy.)

That i can understand, Still this shitstorm thats happening right now on the forum is utter nonsence!

• Harpy

I shall congratulate you. You are one of the rare individuals blessed with the superpower known as Patience.
    Closers promotes having alts anyway, so unless you're really disinterested in a character there's not really much of a loss. If the "wrong" character releases you just get more time to gather funds for the next release.

• @Hadasy said:
    I shall congratulate you. You are one of the rare individuals blessed with the superpower known as Patience.
    Closers promotes having alts anyway, so unless you're really disinterested in a character there's not really much of a loss. If the "wrong" character releases you just get more time to gather funds for the next release.

Dunno if thats rly that big of an Achievment but i can atleast having fun hovering in the forum, for comedic purposes that is.

• Harpy

Why would you need patience when you have the Internet, the biggest distraction humanity ever created.

• Harpy

@Beleila said:

I mainly made this just cuz i'm curious tbh, otherwhise i'm the same here

• Harpy

Harpy, I really want to try her fighting style

• Harpy

• Tina

Tina.
    I like robots with guns.