Is it just me? (vote Discussion)

Im not interrested in the vote at all. Tina and Harpy both are fine for me but neither is '' i must have her NOW '' kind of thing. Anybody else that problem do u guys vote at all?

Comments

• MuonMuon Member

I also feel that on Nata initially. Only wanted the event items and another char for exploration but somehow Im addicted to his gameplay. He is super fun and taking majority of my time now for 2 weeks already. I think youll know your answer when you get to try both of them. Crafting Tina boxes will bring you more happiness than Harpy btw.

• I wouldn't call this a problem per se. I don't particularly mind which of the 2 wins, but I do have my reason for voting, so I will.
    If the contest really doesn't interest you it's still an option to just stack cookies, and craft boxes after next Wednesday, since they won't count anymore.

• @Muon said:
    I also feel that on Nata initially. Only wanted the event items and another char for exploration but somehow Im addicted to his gameplay. He is super fun and taking majority of my time now for 2 weeks already. I think youll know your answer when you get to try both of them. Crafting Tina boxes will bring you more happiness than Harpy btw.

Why im not suprised that somone is coming along and says i should vote for tina? :D

• MuonMuon Member

@Beleila said:

@Muon said:

Why im not suprised that somone is coming along and says i should vote for tina? :D

Another suggestion if you really that adamant not to vote is to craft both boxes equally. Or not to craft until the voting ends like Hadasy has said. Still, nobody is forcing you to partake in the event if you dont have feelings for both of them.

• stack on coockies like i do even tho i crafted harpy items since she is on top lol for my lv 70 characters i wont go mental about release any even tho i dislike tina but she would be released eventually so i just doing the event and tiamat and that's about it.

• ElfgahrElfgahr Member
    edited March 2018

I do prefer Harpy over Tina. But it wouldn't hurt me at all if Tina is released first.

But for the spirit of game and its voting event: VOTE FOR HARPY!

• Honestly, I would like to play as both to try their playstyle, and see if I would like it. It would be rather sad if players pick one character and then later don't play as said character since they didn't like her playstyle..

• AlphaPhenixAlphaPhenix Member
    edited March 2018

@Elfgahr said:
    I do prefer Harpy Tina over Tina. But it wouldn't hurt me at all if Tina is released first.

But for the spirit of game and its voting event: VOTE FOR HARPY TINA!

I must say I agree with this...just suprised at the way you write Tina.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

There is the evil demon bitna event too if the voting doesn't interest you. :p

• @Adorable said:
    There is the evil demon bitna event too if the voting doesn't interest you. :p

Yup but 4 runs a day isnt that much to do^^

• By the time you do the 10 Spec Ops solo and Bitna's Cube event you will have already spent a good 2hrs playing the game. That should be more than enough to fill up some recreation time.