♥ Official Harpy Appreciation Thread ♥

Comments

• The dream is over

• HimeHime Member

@Masazumi said:
    The dream is over

Do not give up my friend. It's not over! Keep on fighting!

• @xHime said:

@Masazumi said:
    The dream is over

Do not give up my friend. It's not over! Keep on fighting!

As a fellow Harpy enthusiast I'm just trying to help you! Just give up already and don't waste your precious time anymore!

• Keep in mind this is a character that J rejects for a date because he does not want the date ending with his blood all over the place.

• Hien22Hien22 Member
    edited March 2018

It's only been one day of the event, giving up now would just make this whole event poll unnecessary if you gave up now. Along with the fact that Harpy still has a chance of winning because you can vote until the 14th

• @Hien22 said:
    It's only been one day of the event, giving up now would just make this whole event poll unnecessary if you gave up now. Along with the fact that Harpy still has a chance of winning because you can vote until the 14th

• @Masazumi said:

@Hien22 said:

Because I can't tell emotion through a computer screen? Also why can't you understand that giving up now isn't the best course of action? The best course of action currently would be to make as many Harpy support boxes as you can and hope to whatever you believe in, be it God or anything else, that Harpy ends up the winner of this event poll

• I am not trying to force anyone to go vote, I am however suggesting the best course of action, given the circumstances

• @Hien22 said:
    I am not trying to force anyone to go vote, I am however suggesting the best course of action, given the circumstances

First of all, thank you for your effort. I personally think Masazumi is either a fake Harpy supporter that is trying to make us give up so Tina can win. Or he actually gives up that easily and I highly doubt he will get anywhere in life with that kind of attitude.

Most of the Harpy supporters didn't just give up after seeing the day 1 result. I was in class when I saw the results and I wasn't surprised. We all knew that it was going to be a tough fight against the lolicon community. Giving up simply isn't an option which is why most of us are still trying to get cookies. Day 1 votes mostly come from the lvl 70s and I was surprised that the difference was only about ~300 votes. Giving up will only make the gap larger. If you actually want Harpy then put in the work for her. If Harpy wins then we can be proud for contributing. If Tina wins then we can still be proud that we were there fighting against it till last second of the event.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

• I dont like boobs but i really like Harpy's gameplay style~~And i support J X Harpy X Yujeong!!!

• @5uper5oinco said:

@Hien22 said:
    I am not trying to force anyone to go vote, I am however suggesting the best course of action, given the circumstances

First of all, thank you for your effort. I personally think Masazumi is either a fake Harpy supporter that is trying to make us give up so Tina can win. Or he actually gives up that easily and I highly doubt he will get anywhere in life with that kind of attitude.

Wait a minute hey what did I said to offend you! Who are you to judge people? How rude of you!
    I know Harpy is going to lose but don't take it out on people like me that's harshh

• @Adorable said:

They should have originally drawn her eyes like this. It's so cute >o<

No u make her moe.. i still like her original eyes :3

• A very badass kung fu pose for Harpy

• HimeHime Member
    edited March 2018

Keep up the good fight friends. <3 Our efforts show! If we keep this rate it's a W. Keep fighting!

• LaifuuLaifuu Member
    edited March 2018

For those of you who are interested in how her jp voice sounds

• LaifuuLaifuu Member
    edited March 2018

bae

• The irony when the creator of Harpy's appreciation thread is using a Tina profile icon...during a contest between Harpy and Tina.
    That's right, go deeper into the dark side...we have cookies.

• HaremHarem Member

@AlphaPhenix said:
    The irony when the creator of Harpy's appreciation thread is using a Tina profile icon...during a contest between Harpy and Tina.

OP is a member of the Player Council. They made both threads for the sake of making threads... they are and always were a Tina fan.

• @Harem said:

@AlphaPhenix said:
    The irony when the creator of Harpy's appreciation thread is using a Tina profile icon...during a contest between Harpy and Tina.

OP is a member of the Player Council. They made both threads for the sake of making threads... they are and always were a Tina fan.

Commendable.
    Ah well, I will take my leave and stop distrubing you Harpy fans. Honestly if there was an option to vote for both to come out at the same time I would choose it.

• ;)

• Emotes from Steparu

• harpy sugoi

• LaifuuLaifuu Member
    edited March 2018

Harpy Dark Command gameplay and jp voice

• Some costume examples for us fashionistas

cough

• Beach set emote

Cybernetic set gameplay KR voice

• :D

• Basic tricks and methods for harpy including mob grouping, air control, moves that induce air state and ground mobility

• Special crew ex moves (THESE ARE A LONG LOONNNG WAYS AWAY...probably)
    Pretty damn cool looking (i still think Yuri's is the best)

• LOOKING COOL JOKER :p