Tina Vs. Harpy Event

2»

Comments

  • @AlphaPhenix said:
    I just want to play as Trainer... :'(

    Vote for Irina ;)

  • I feel like great emotional progress was made here today, ladies and gentlemen. For our next vote, we shall pit Mephisto versus Vitus for the next playable character. Free up your calendars cuz it's gonna be a hard race to the finish!

  • HimeHime Member

    @Orenglaive said:
    I feel like great emotional progress was made here today, ladies and gentlemen. For our next vote, we shall pit Mephisto versus Vitus for the next playable character. Free up your calendars cuz it's gonna be a hard race to the finish!

    Meph said if I vote for him he'll give me wings, and Meph Wings>Vitus's.
    Say no more...

  • @xHime said:
    Meph said if I vote for him he'll give me wings, and Meph Wings>Vitus's.
    Say no more...

    P-put in a good word for me eh? I would r-really like s-s-some wings...

  • MuonMuon Member

    @Salvo1 said:
    Hell, the farming alone to try and get who I want (Tina), has made me so tired, that I'm starting to get sick of this game, because it forces me to play more than I'd like to get what I'd like. Basically, it's become a grind, and more like work than play, and when games become work instead of play is when I seriously consider quitting.

    For me thats the biggest hint that they will release both at the same time. The voting format doesnt tell who most people want. It tells however the dedication of hardcore players of both fandom, which is surprising for Harpy lol. I still believe Tina is the popular one, but Harpy fans dedication is something you want to commend over. Who ever wins the biggest loser is the one you grinded the most because of voting format that is unfair to the losing side.

  • Violet vs wolfgang when?

    OT: I really don't care who comes first through, they both going to come eventually.

  • @Laifuu said:
    I'd be okay whoever wins since i want to play both.

    Violet pls Soon™

    No Soma. She will bully innocent and pure Levia :/

  • @Beleila said:

    @AlphaPhenix said:
    I just want to play as Trainer... :'(

    Vote for Irina ;)

    And Seha's mom ;)

  • @Pokechu said:

    @Hadasy said:

    @Laifuu said:
    I'd be okay whoever wins since i want to play both.

    Violet pls Soon™

    Amen, but one advice: Never ask for "Soon™". You might just get it...

    Hey, at least it's not a "Blizzard Soon™". Kappa

    You mean a ''[DE]layed Soon™''? Honestly, they might as well use it as their new slogan.

  • MelodionMelodion Member
    edited March 2018

    Seriously this event is bs , cause you drift the Harpy and Tina players apart. And those who want to play harpy, play J instead cause he uses his fists also. Harpy just has way to overextended female materials to draw some players to the game. Im for Tina cause most of my friends would like to play her as their main. I dont see anything special when it comes down to the booty woman. I think they event would have been fair if everbody had the chance to give one vote for their personal favourite of those two. Not spamming the hell out of these boxes/cookies.

  • @Melodion said:
    Seriously this event is bs , cause you drift the Harpy and Tina players apart. And those who want to play harpy, play J instead cause he uses his fists also. Harpy just has way to overextended female materials to draw some players to the game. Im for Tina cause most of my friends would like to play her as their main. I dont see anything special when it comes down to the booty woman. I think they event would have been fair if everbody had the chance to give one vote for their personal favourite of those two. Not spamming the hell out of these boxes/cookies.

    The biggest Problem here is in my oppinion not the idea of the more the System attached to it that u activly can grind for votes is kinda meh. 1 vote per acc or char atleast would show what the ppl altogether want. This System shows just what the ppl with most free time want

Sign In or Register to comment.