We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

♥ Official Harpy Appreciation Thread ♥

13»

Comments

• Um Hello guys im new to closers and i know Harpy isnt released yet but im intersted in playing as her and i was wondering is there any item/assesories/skins that she has Blue Hair?

• @3M9TML3TA6 said:
    Um Hello guys im new to closers and i know Harpy isnt released yet but im intersted in playing as her and i was wondering is there any item/assesories/skins that she has Blue Hair?

Her Dark Command set makes her have bluish hair. It's kinda subtle though.

• That's not what I'd call subtle, exactly.

• @MetallicD3ath said:
    That's not what I'd call subtle, exactly.

light blue, pale blue? What would you call it?

• MetallicD3athMetallicD3ath Member
    edited March 2018

Either of those work, I didn't realize that's what you meant by subtle. I thought you meant "only a small/hardly noticeable change from normal." It's clearly some kind of blue but I see what you mean now.

As for the specifics, I'd call it a very light cyan. (Using an eyedropper tool and an online search, the closest result pulled up very pale cyan. I'm not too sure if that's different. The color itself is essentially white but with a small absence of red).

why did I go to these lengths?

• @MetallicD3ath said:
    Either of those work, I didn't realize that's what you meant by subtle. I thought you meant "only a small/hardly noticeable change from normal." It's clearly some kind of blue but I see what you mean now.

As for the specifics, I'd call it a very light cyan. (Using an eyedropper tool and an online search, the closest result pulled up very pale cyan. I'm not too sure if that's different. The color itself is essentially white but with a small absence of red).

why did I go to these lengths?

Haha okay! Don't worry about it. Just comes to show that you are very passionate about fine detail which is a good thing.

• My attempt to make a "poster"