How come only new accounts get a permanent Yukata costume?

Comments

• @HungryVoid said:
    How much more we need to wait for the mods to respond ? They are that busy or what ? Nice job eme

its weekend so maybe that's why :smiley:

• this is only one event we'll prob get it through craft event i missed the cadet event and i still want it but oh well the yukata should release after harpy n tina tho

• meanwhile on KR we have an attendance event for all players...

• There is a pink Yukata as well and looks better ;3

• @Cochese said:
    I’m sorry for the lack of responses here and the questions surrounding the “New Closers” reward set. We have a planned key giveaway with PC Gamer that begins on 3/20, that will give you a Yukata [Type B] permanent costume and other goodies. I am sharing that news early to help ease the frustration our post has caused for everyone.

We planned to post the PC Gamer announcement on 3/20 - please check back on that day for more details.

yay, we all jumped to conclusions (the outcome I hoped for most)!

• @obentokun said:

@Cochese said:
    I’m sorry for the lack of responses here and the questions surrounding the “New Closers” reward set. We have a planned key giveaway with PC Gamer that begins on 3/20, that will give you a Yukata [Type B] permanent costume and other goodies. I am sharing that news early to help ease the frustration our post has caused for everyone.

We planned to post the PC Gamer announcement on 3/20 - please check back on that day for more details.

yay, we all jumped to conclusions (the outcome I hoped for most)!

At this point, players are wired to expect the worst when they hear the slightest bit of unclear news. From the start, I had some belief that the older players would have a chance anyways (of course I couldn't rule anything out though lol)

• It's still a giveaway though We don't know yet if the number of keys are limited or not.

• It'd be a pretty poor decision to make a costume that adds an emote unavailable to the loyal playerbase. No matter how disappointed some players may be with prior decisions, this one's a bit of a stretch.

Then again, if the info we get is incomplete, conclusion jumping will happen. Gaming communities aren't exactly known for their patience.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Hadasy said:
    It'd be a pretty poor decision to make a costume that adds an emote unavailable to the loyal playerbase. No matter how disappointed some players may be with prior decisions, this one's a bit of a stretch.

Then again, if the info we get is incomplete, conclusion jumping will happen. Gaming communities aren't exactly known for their patience.

I don't recall the Yukata costumes giving an emote. If you meant the emote from Noeshot's video, that's not from that costume set. That's from an entirely different one - the Hot Springs costume set.

• Give new accounts a 100% chance to get a yukata outfit while old accounts have a chance to get it in a giveaway LULUL. :(

• @xHime said:
    I don't recall the Yukata costumes giving an emote. If you meant the emote from Noeshot's video, that's not from that costume set. That's from an entirely different one - the Hot Springs costume set.

Aha, regular costume then? Thanks for clearing that up ahead of time.

• @Naosuko said:
    Give new accounts a 100% chance to get a yukata outfit while old accounts have a chance to get it in a giveaway LULUL. :(

Patience, we don't have the full set of details. Hold on to your torches and pitch forks until we get the full details cuz they don't wanna spoil anything until it actually starts.

@Hadasy said:

@xHime said:

Aha, regular costume then? Thanks for clearing that up ahead of time.

All good friend.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Naosuko said:
    Give new accounts a 100% chance to get a yukata outfit while old accounts have a chance to get it in a giveaway LULUL. :(

Patience, we don't have the full set of details. Hold on to your torches and pitch forks until we get the full details cuz they don't wanna spoil anything until it actually starts.

exactly this, I am worried too, pc gamer doesn't always have guaranteed giveaways, but we already jumped to conclusions once.. lets just wait 1-2 days for details xD

• ah I think I might make a alt acc for mule and then a char on that account can at least have a costume, I am very curious on the pc gamer giveaway.

• When I saw Color Contact Lens then I started to feel a "Kinda Way".........=_=

• Leon3Leon3 Member

I started playing 1 week ago, basically I do not have anything in the account, if I want the Jade Yukata, I have to start from the beginning? It's very annoying, did you really have to do it like that?

• I want an Yukata for my Sylvi S2 please!!
    The yukata is too awesome of a costume for people to just not fight for it.

Everyone deserve it, from the Older players to those who started this weekend.

Funny that I saw in other discussions some people acting like they dont care, if the staff decide to give the yukatas only for all those who complained about it those people still wouldn't care?
    I doub it. ^ ^

• Leon3Leon3 Member

If I can have the jade yukata for Nata. It would be amazing. I just im 1week old here, technically I'm also a new closer.

• We're not even on a new page yet and people already missed Cochese's statement?

Cochese said:

• So since it is a giveaway, new players can have both Yukatas? While old players struggle to get the type B?
    In case that there is enough keys for everyone, why bother making it a giveaway with codes and stuff....

• Give everyone that damn Yukata costume dont make it giveaway for old players cuz it's not fair. And where was this even 2 weeks ago when i start playing >.>

• R6E694ECPDR6E694ECPD Member
    edited March 2018

@Hadasy said:
    We're not even on a new page yet and people already missed Cochese's statement?

Yeah i saw it, i just want everyone to win one, not only the lucky ones.

Now i will wait to see how that giveaway will work.

Edit: Oh Cochese just posted more info, thanks @Cochese.

That's awesome i can get at least two variants!

• @Cochese said:
    Ok everyone, thank you for sharing your thoughts here. This is what we will do for the Yukata costumes with the next update.

• Yukata [Type A] will be obtainable by new accounts that login for 15 days straight AND for all existing accounts that hit level 75
    • Yukata [Type B] will be obtainable through the PC Gamer Key Giveaway that starts on 3/20
    • Yukata [Type C] will be obtainable through another Key Giveaway (hint: Alienware) next month
    • Yukata [Type D] will be obtainable by all players with 4/3 update, the Tina release, more details to follow

I hope this clears everything up and all players will have a chance to obtain each permanent variant of this costume.

Ok that sounds better

• @Cochese said:
    Ok everyone, thank you for sharing your thoughts here. This is what we will do for the Yukata costumes with the next update.

• Yukata [Type A] will be obtainable by new accounts that login for 15 days straight AND for all existing accounts that hit level 75
    • Yukata [Type B] will be obtainable through the PC Gamer Key Giveaway that starts on 3/20
    • Yukata [Type C] will be obtainable through another Key Giveaway (hint: Alienware) next month
    • Yukata [Type D] will be obtainable by all players with 4/3 update, the Tina release, more details to follow

I hope this clears everything up and all players will have a chance to obtain each permanent variant of this costume.

Cool, now everyone can cease the complaint that old players don't get anything! (paraphrased, but you get my point lol)

• @Cochese said:

• Yukata [Type C] will be obtainable through another Key Giveaway (hint: Alienware) next month, more details to follow

For players that have not played the KR Version can anyone help with what color each type is please

• It's the whole everybody jumped to conclusions again.

Could someone actually list a time where older veteran players missed out on something great that newer players got? Is this even a historical thing?

I did it for us fashion collectors. Feedback has been sent, and now it works for all players.
    Please continue to send more constructive feedback in the future. Thanks!

• Player Council thank god this is finally settled