ANOTHER QUESTION

edited March 2018 in General Discussion

alright so when the rampage cube event was going on here and we were able to craft official agent perm costumes I grinded extra pieces for future characters. Can we use those cubes on lets say.. Nata or Tina?

Comments

• Sadly Nope :'(

• Rampage Cube will return at some point, it's a sort of filler event. So you'll be able to farm the set on the rest of the Wolf Dogs, we don't know if the existing packs will work when the event comes back though.

• so I'll have to wait until rampage cube comes back? or what?
    what do I do with my current cubes?

• Use them, store them, delete them to save space.
    Should be easy enough to gather the full set for every character when the event comes around again.

• As others have said, you cannot claim the Official Agent costumes on Nata or Tina as of now.

We're probably going to have Rampage Cube again coming up sometime in June, though. As Violet may drop then (according to Dev Roadmap), meaning that we could get official agent for all the Wolf Dogs.

• can I sell them? not the cube itself but like the costume pieces?

• @Dicers said:
    can I sell them? not the cube itself but like the costume pieces?

The permanent Official Agent costume pieces? No, they are not able to be sold. They say "Trades on Black Market" but they are account bound and can't be repackaged with Quality Assurance Seals. You also can't move the individual pieces to a different character on the account since they can't be repackaged. Not that it matters, since they're character specific.

• @NoxObscura said:

@Dicers said:

The permanent Official Agent costume pieces? No, they are not able to be sold. They say "Trades on Black Market" but they are account bound and can't be repackaged with Quality Assurance Seals. You also can't move the individual pieces to a different character on the account since they can't be repackaged. Not that it matters, since they're character specific.

mhm.. I could have sworn I've seen them on BM before during the rampage event..

• nyxonnyxon Member

@Dicers said:

@NoxObscura said:

@Dicers said:

mhm.. I could have sworn I've seen them on BM before during the rampage event..

I think you can sell them...tho you have to upgrade it first(i'm not sure)?
    cause I think I did bought one once in BM (spec agent foot for levia) and it was 2 star.....
    (I bought it as a material to get DC)

• Yeah. From what I've heard, it becomes repackagable once you upgrade it to 2 stars.

• @Dicers @nyxon I stand corrected. I tested it just now and upgraded my Yuri's UNION Agent Gun & Katana to 2 star. It can now be repackaged 99 times and listed in BM. So they are trade-able, you just need to upgrade them to 2 star first. Kind of a weird limitation, but eh lol. Not sure how profitable they would be though since you still have to repackage them first.

• nyxonnyxon Member

@NoxObscura said:
    @Dicers @nyxon I stand corrected. I tested it just now and upgraded my Yuri's UNION Agent Gun & Katana to 2 star. It can now be repackaged 99 times and listed in BM. So they are trade-able, you just need to upgrade them to 2 star first. Kind of a weird limitation, but eh lol. Not sure how profitable they would be though since you still have to repackage them first.

yeah figured that was the case...its similar to robust accessories that you can get through event/achievement...they're tradable but cannot be repackaged at 1star...but repacking limitation resets back to 99 after you upgrade it.
    idk why is is like that tho lol

• sevaslatoresevaslatore Member
    edited March 2018

@NoxObscura Just put it on for 40-60 mil. People who want it will buy it. But weapon skin is kinda meh.

• I can actually make a lot of money but which character should I open the cubes for?
    I was hoping to use them for wolfdog characters but Levia is the only exception since she was released in like december/january?

• sevaslatoresevaslatore Member
    edited March 2018

@Dicers if you are talking about making profit then I'd suggest going to marketplace section and placing there a detailed info.