2»

Comments

• Give Harper and Yurio. Giv now.

• nyxonnyxon Member

"OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU"

Sylvi users* "NANI!?!?"

• @xHime said:
    Harpy went from Waifu to Husbando :^)
    I already have plans on maining her since I enjoy her playstyle, it's very fun. Her being a male wouldn't change that.

Full air born combat - and hoyl fcuk thats a pretty boi.

OT: Would still be maining Yuri and Harpy(Harper?).

• Anit

• Seha- if he/she had twintails, would be perfect Noire -cosplay (HDN-MDN <3 ). Lightning came into mind too from FFXIII <3
    And oh Violet, you look so pret- ahem - awesome <3

• wow, a 4 month necro....but Nata (as i do now) and J i guess, not many games where the girls fight hand to hand

• Might actually play Tina if she was a he.

• I guess J for real best Girl then

1. Seha
    2. Get a white hair costume piece
    3. ???
    4. Seha's Mom is finally a playable character!
  • YexeleYexele Member
    edited March 2018

For Nata it is actually HUGE improvement :) . Misteltain is totally dude, I thought he is boy? WT. Levia and Tina take the cake though!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! WANT WANT WANT!!! EME it is a MUST!!!

• Can we keep the pictures if we grab then or we lose then anyway?

• YoburiYoburi Member
    edited March 2018

@Timebreaker1 said:
    Might actually play Tina if she was a he.

Tina is a 80 years old man that look like the Old Solid Snake from MG4.

• ChinaberryChinaberry Member
    edited March 2018

I don't really like Violet even tho I'll be playing her when released, but if she looked like that it would be one of my main characters for sure

• J or Nata, loli girl J kicking ass with punches and kicks would be fun to play as

• I will still play misteltein, he went from cutie to beauty in that april fool potrait.

• @Yexele said:
    Misteltain is totally dude, I thought he is boy? WT.

This is what we call a reverse trap

• XenosnakeXenosnake Member
    edited March 2018

Anyone else want full body costumes of these for ingame models? Will pay!!

• I mean....if we get to keep these profiles, I want Tina to come out first so that I can use that profile for her, because that's just too good. I might keep it on my Levia too, but I'm not sure.

Er, apart from that, well, I'd probably still use Sylvi. I have fun playing her as she is now, and he still looks like he could have a cool and interesting story. Maybe even more so than Sylvi does currently.
    Then again, like I said, Tina and Levia both seem really interesting now, so I might play them, too.

Aside, though those are my top 3 above, I love the fact that J became young, and that Tein is still a trap xD
    Also did Tein get older a bit, too?

Ah well, these are all great. I wonder how Levia would react to certain 'events' in her story differently

• Levia definitely! Also Nata. Tina's is funny buahahaha. Tein loses his cuteness though, would have been fine with a cute reverse trap.

• @Xenosnake said:

...What am I looking at? Also that Ms. Kim item in the number 1 slot, what is it and how do I get it?

• @AlphaPhenix said:

@Xenosnake said:

...What am I looking at?

Tinanator?

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Sounds like April Fools thing

• YexeleYexele Member
    edited March 2018

@Adorable said:
    Sounds like April Fools thing

Hope we will get it. Too bad it cant be real deal, like alternative dimension or something.