We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

95% map completion

hey guys, trying to get rewards for fully completing a map but i'm stuck on 95% and everything has been cleared with SSS. it still says 95%. how do i get the remaining 5%?

Comments

  • Did you clear the training program? Which map are you working on?

  • yestisyouyestisyou Member
    edited March 2018

    Guro station, which training program?

  • @yestisyou said:
    Guro station, which training program?

    Top left corner. There's a dungeon called Virtual Guro that requires a yellow disk to enter. Making the disk and running it should have been one of the quests. Did you do that?

  • thank you very much :smile:

Sign In or Register to comment.