Did Levia got nerfed? (sudden decrease in animation speed)

edited March 2018 in General Discussion

so for some reason Levia's movement/animation speed somehow became slower than usual. Its hard to prove is cause i dont have a clip/video of my Levia before the patch but basically I can tell it gotten sluggish.
e.g: Hell's Trap animation became chunky/slower, Designated Sacrifice 'spot' movement also became slower...and other skill such as SM:Walpurgis, Black Sabbath (both empowered state) and Summon familiar's animation also became slower/chunky
I asked other Levia users and it seems i'm not the only one....so any of you know if she got nerfed or this is jsut a bug?

edit: so did some testing, and the only skill that didnt had any noticeable decrease of speed is Serpent's Waltz and as for the Hell's Trap, similar to Designated Sacrifice, the movement of the small 'circle/spot' where the skill appears somehow got slower.....same goes when activating empowered state. its animation only takes no more than 1 sec before now its 2 sec

I would like to know if other Levia users in here experiences the same issue

Comments

• nyxonnyxon Member

@Smexinator said:

It's inevitable, after she got this kind of body.

yeah....thats basically the perfect visual representation of her sudden slow movement/animation lmao

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

attack speed affect casting animation so you probably should increase it

• nyxonnyxon Member

@Lexy6 said:

my Attackspeed before and after the patch stays the same...thats why i'm wondering why it got slower after the patch

• @nyxon said:
    so for some reason Levia's movement/animation speed somehow became slower than usual. Its hard to prove is cause i dont have a clip/video of my Levia before the patch but basically I can tell it gotten sluggish.
    e.g: Hell's Trap animation became chunky/slower, Designated Sacrifice 'spot' movement also became slower...and other skill such as SM:Walpurgis, Black Sabbath (both empowered state) and Summon familiar's animation also became slower/chunky
    I asked other Levia users and it seems i'm not the only one....so any of you know if she got nerfed or this is jsut a bug?

edit: so did some testing, and the only skill that didnt had any noticeable decrease of speed is Serpent's Waltz and as for the Hell's Trap, similar to Designated Sacrifice, the movement of the small 'circle/spot' where the skill appears somehow got slower.....same goes when activating empowered state. its animation only takes no more than 1 sec before now its 2 sec

I would like to know if other Levia users in here experiences the same issue

I had the same feel with Sylvi just ind the first 2 dungeons tho after it went back to normal dunno what that was maybe framrate issues?

• nyxonnyxon Member
    edited March 2018

@Beleila said:

I had the same feel with Sylvi just ind the first 2 dungeons tho after it went back to normal dunno what that was maybe framrate issues?

okay....somehow SAME thing just happened as well....after the first 2 dungeon (7-13 runs i think.) the movement came back to normal...
    I tested it and went back to the same dungeon where it was slower and its normal again...
    idk what happened but its back to normal now lmao

so I assume the game was just warming up i guess....

• I'm fairly certain I got hit by something that slowed my movement and attack speed while I was in those first 2 dungeons. Willing to bet it was a debuff and you're just unaware it hit you cause pve chaos.

• Lexy6Lexy6 Member

@nyxon said:

@Lexy6 said:

my Attackspeed before and after the patch stays the same...thats why i'm wondering why it got slower after the patch

it's probably balance nerf from the developer so you have to adjusted it

• nyxonnyxon Member

@Lexy6 said:

it's probably balance nerf from the developer so you have to adjusted it

its all g now..like @Beleila , it only happened on my first 2-3 dungeon....after a couple of runs, it came back to normal...
    i assume the game was just 'warming up' cause its freshly patched i guess?
    but anyway its all good now...